Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RajvirShrgill

When was he ever fat? He always had a lean frame

He'd put on weight for his film Matru ki bijlee ka mandola. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

He looks really good! Hope the rumours about his personal life aren’t true. Their marriage was one of those rare marriages I thought would work. 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ponymo

Doesn't look like he worked out to lose it and become lean. More like he lost an appetite to eat.

I hope he hasn't started drinking what with both his professional and personal life being in the doldrums of late.

Just 5-6 years ago he was an upcoming big star. Feel bad for him. I know I'm anything but an advocate of nepotism but I wish Aamir helped him. Can't see him like this.

Apne bhai ki help nahi ki maamu ne bhanje ki kya karta

+ Agree with you totally he seems to have lost appetite

Ennuyi thumbnail

Aamir did help Imran initially, and being an industry kid, he got big support from KJO too but he flopped miserably and not just flop but showed zero passion or enthusiasm towards his peformances it looked like he became an actor just cos he got it easy. Maybe he should try his hand in direction or creative writing..he did work for an ad agency.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aamir gave him a big debut. Phir movies mili toh unme pit-ta chala gaya, toh mamu ne chhote budget ki inglis picture di, wo chali lekin ye uske baad bhi kuchh nahi kar paaya.

Ab Aamir Roshan ya bhagnani toh hai nahi ki picture bana bana ke dete jaaye.. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Like others have said Aamir launched him and gave him a big debut. 

I think more than anything he wasn’t able to handle his flops well and seems to have given up too soon.  Flops happen to everyone.  Even back to back flops.  But others bounce back and he seemed dejected after all of his and just gave up.  He also took too much time off.  I know some of it was paternity leave to spend time with his new born but his movie with Kangana came after a long break. I don’t even remember what the movie before that was.  

As for Aamir not doing anything for Junaid, I think when the time comes he’ll launch his son too.  Doing theater is a great acting school for anyone having passion for the craft. I think it’s wrong to suggest that he’s wasting his time there.  Aamir is considered one of the greatest actors of this era and that kid will inevitably face some harsh comparisons.  No need to launch him just to launch him before he’s ready.  But it’s not like Aamir is completely refusing to do anything for him.  Junaid was an AD on the sets of PK before he went to school in California I think.  

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

He's much better than likes of Arjun or pulkit .I hope he start working again .I so miss him whenever I watch  janetu or breakkebaad or I hatelovestories

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Okay, so Aamir gave him big debut then let him on his own and Imran didn;t take well to flops..

The fact of matter is that , currently, although normally  lean... he looks..sickly? Pale? Unwell?

The worry is that there's a lot of issues for him right now..and he needs help/support to get past whatever  the problems he is facing.

And I hope he gets the help.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

At least he still looks young. Don't know why, but I have a feeling that he will eventually revive from his personal issues and will bounce back in Bollywood again. Even though he was an average actor, he still has a huge number of well wishers who wants him to be back in Bollywood again. I really hope that he does.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MoonOrchid

Okay, so Aamir gave him big debut then let him on his own and Imran didn;t take well to flops..

The fact of matter is that , currently, although normally  lean... he looks..sickly? Pale? Unwell?

The worry is that there's a lot of issues for him right now..and he needs help/support to get past whatever  the problems he is facing.

And I hope he gets the help.

Oh absolutely.  His weight loss is very worrying. And he’s not short like his uncle either. I think he’s closer to 6 feet and looks very much underweight. But like I said in my first post compared to this past summer his disposition looks better.  

I think he is close to his own family but because they are all on the private side we don’t see much of it on social media.  And I hope he bounces back in some way.  He’s easily one of most decent human beings out there.