Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Kareena should have married Bhushan Kumar, she would be Queen of T-Series, imagine, success and all!

LMAO!!🤣

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

What in the name of re-writing history is this nonsense???

It is a well known fact that Kareena-Shahid's love affair became sour at one point in mid-2007 and she got involved with Saif Ali Khan BEFORE she ended it with Shahid. Whether we like it or not, that's what happened. There was a short time of an overlap which happens sometimes unfortunately.

Sh*t happens in life. We have to accept and move on. We are NOT about to re-write history to suit us, just no.

-

And regarding your second point. Maybe Karisma is better off, because let's not forget Men Are Trash. She's got her kids and her own life, and she's looking hot, added bonus = no man to deal with = WIN.

Neither you nor I can claim that we know what really happened lol. So chill.

I don't think Bebo cheated on Shahid..And you can think otherwise lol. So shaanti se baat karo behen.

Lolo got everything the hard way. Success, stardom and a peaceful personal life. Bebo got all of that relatively easily ..That noone can deny.

Edited by -FreeLancer- - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thank God, Shahid got saved.

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

LOL. Why would Kareena need her HUSBANDS fame when she works herself??? Shahid wants a house wife who sits at home, looks pretty for him, and produces children. He wants someone who has no identity of her own other than being Shahid Kapoors wife. 

She looks happy and seems to have a balance with work and life. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Shahid wants like 18 kids no ??? ðŸ˜† Dont know Bebo would stay intact 

Cookies.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RajvirShrgill

Shahid actually dated all these actresses and realized he is better off dating a non actress. Can't blame him. He dated a Kareena and a PC.  Both cheated on him with Saif n SRK. Hence, he took a no actresses stand. Don't belittle homemakers. 

Nobody is belittling home-makers. I'm just stating the fact about women who do not have an identity beyond their husband because that is what their husband wants. That only leads to dis-satisfaction and frustration in the long run.But Shahid's has always made his girlfriend's turn vegetarian or do things that change a part of them. 

And lets not forget how many girls Shahid dated. From Amrita Rao, Vidya Balan, Kareena, PC. He dated nearly all his co-stars. Clearly everyone can't be terrible. 

Edited by Cookies.. - 4 years ago
Cookies.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RajvirShrgill

If Kareena became vegetarian for him, that shows either she made a choice or she does not hv identity of her own. Why do u think he forced her to turn veg? I don't think PC turned Veg for him. Right now, both Kareena n Saif r living off Taimur's popularity. They r known as Taimur's parents than anything else. 

Really? I didn't know they told you where all their finances are coming from. I didn't know Kareena did Veere Di Wedding, Lakme endorsements, Dance India Dance judging, Radio Talk Show, Good Newsz, Angrezi Medium, and Lal Singh Chaddha for FREE? 

And also Netflix, a multi-million dollar streaming company didn't pay Saif for Sacred Games which already has 2 seasons. Plus didn't inheret any Pataudi wealth?! Got it.

I'm no fan of theirs but Shahid is obnoxious. So many blinds have surfaced about him cheating with a hair stylist, vanni kapoor, etc. while he is married.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desigal90

Umm, so she should regret marrying a liberal guy like Saif that supports her career and all her ambitions and a life of equality and is wealthy and comes with a palace. 

don't think so.

Saif isn’t wealthy as such. ðŸ˜† But he did manage to buy back the PP so good for him! He does come with a palace & tbh, KKK does the best with him. They suit each other very well. Can’t imagine her being with Shahid. Don’t think it would’ve worked. 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Saif is Kareena’s soulmate!