Why the hell did Ash agreed to do this cheap song?

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

She turned down films with world's biggest superstars  like Brad Pitt (Mr & mrs smith, troy) & will Smith (seven pounds,  hitch, Hancock  etc) due to kiss scenes  but had no problem  in doing this dirty  song that too with  a known  pervert  with sanju baba.. ewww

https://youtu.be/-_psocfsBE0

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She was asked to go nude in Troy, which was unacceptable to her. Why is this song cheap? They didn't even kiss

GumGum thumbnail

First celeb crush maybe. She did a photoshoot with Baba before joining Ms India... before Sanju's first jail term. Yane ki some producers wanted to cast them... reaction dekhne ke liye photoshoot kiya. 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

She was asked to go nude in Troy, which was unacceptable to her. Why is this song cheap? They didn't even kiss

Half of the HW celebs use nude doubles for that. 

ponymo thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

Half of the HW celebs use nude doubles for that. 

Some don't like doing scenes with doubles either.

It's not just about being nude, but also appearing nude. It's about the image. 90% of the general audience wouldn't know a double was used and would think it's their real body. 

And Ash is conservative that way. She was just about to begin kissing and there were widespread protests for her kiss in Dhoom 2. So that discouraged her further.

Fluffyalexis thumbnail

The 39-year-old actress had her first screen kiss with actor Hrithik Roshan in Dhoom 2 in 2006, but admits she is still less than comfortable with the prospect of such intimate scenes.

In a new interview with Sir David Frost, Rai said that the scene caused such a stir in India that she even received legal threats following the movie's release.

She said: "I did it once prominently in the movie Dhoom and it was so topical, and you'll be surprised, I mean I actually got a couple of notices, legal notices, from some people in the country turning around and saying 'You are iconic, you're an example to our girls, you have led your life in such an exemplary manner, they're not comfortable with you doing this on screen so why did you?'"

"And I was like wow, I'm just an actor, doing my job, and here I am being asked to offer an explanation for a couple of seconds in a two, three hour piece of cinema."

Declined films

But Rai also said that she had many doubts about signing up to appear in Dhoom 2 simply because of the kissing scene

Fluffyalexis thumbnail

Some don't like doing scenes with doubles either.

It's not just about being nude, but also appearing nude. It's about the image. 90% of the general audience wouldn't know a double was used and would think it's their real body. 

And Ash is conservative that way. She was just about to begin kissing and there were widespread protests for her kiss in Dhoom 2. So that discouraged her further.

What abt those 4 to 5 offers she received from will Smith? Is it due to kiss scene or pressure from bachan family? 

ponymo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fluffyalexis

What abt those 4 to 5 offers she received from will Smith? Is it due to kiss scene or pressure from bachan family? 

Scheduling conflicts. She said yes to Hancock but bowed out because Abhishek's grandmother passed away.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fluffyalexis

The 39-year-old actress had her first screen kiss with actor Hrithik Roshan in Dhoom 2 in 2006, but admits she is still less than comfortable with the prospect of such intimate scenes.

In a new interview with Sir David Frost, Rai said that the scene caused such a stir in India that she even received legal threats following the movie's release.

She said: "I did it once prominently in the movie Dhoom and it was so topical, and you'll be surprised, I mean I actually got a couple of notices, legal notices, from some people in the country turning around and saying 'You are iconic, you're an example to our girls, you have led your life in such an exemplary manner, they're not comfortable with you doing this on screen so why did you?'"

"And I was like wow, I'm just an actor, doing my job, and here I am being asked to offer an explanation for a couple of seconds in a two, three hour piece of cinema."

Declined films

But Rai also said that she had many doubts about signing up to appear in Dhoom 2 simply because of the kissing scene

@bold Didn't she lock lips with Vivek Oberoi in Kyun, ho gya na way before D2?😕 

Also, I thought that the protest about her kiss with HR in D2 was mainly from Bachhan family since she was soon going to be Bachhan bahu and Bachhans are quite conservative. Didn't know that the general public protested against that kissing scene...lol...

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye

@bold Didn't she lock lips with Vivek Oberoi in Kyun, ho gya na way before D2?😕 

Also, I thought that the protest about her kiss with HR in D2 was mainly from Bachhan family since she was soon going to be Bachhan bahu and Bachhans are quite conservative. Didn't know that the general public protested against that kissing scene...lol...

people have all the time to protest on kissing scenes but keep mum on matters which are of utmost importance