Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Yes we can't discipline an industry but we need to take a stand when required. Sona has reached a position where she can command respect. Upholding one's dignity is their own responsibility which is what Sona has done so far. I don't think any of the Sippys would have entertained it if any agent had spoken in that tone for Pooja. 

@bold - that I completely agree. Sona is apparently such a big star that media is constantly hounding her but how come such a big star doesn't have her own PR manger? ðŸ˜†

About the shouting bit Veena is not used to all that. So she will not entertain anyone speaking in that tone. Suman put up with all that crap coz she wanted Sona to earn for the family but Veena will not allow anyone to treat her child like that no matter what happens.

@blue - yes at least education till 12th is a mandate. After that one can pursue a diploma or complete graduation via correspondence. Nothing can empower a person like education does. So that has to be a priority for everyone.

See if u shout in people in industry they will badmouth j and u will lose work .yes u r a top star but mediators they r used to that crap and that's why j let managers talk and deal with them .u r private number no one will know in industry 

If some one calls to u r private number and talks crap def u will show them their place 

Coming to Pooja ..yes she too needs a manager .if Veena starts talking like that Pooja can't get foothold in industry .they should hire a manager and let him take over the crap .j f private life should be seperated from movie life and that's what a manager does

Sona mom initially might have performed  Manager .duties too.but after she became a star she should have let the manager take over the crap and should have maintained decency ..normally realistic scenarios it's like that .this show is unrealistic to the core .so they r showing Sona mom answering calls  although Sona is a star she

Edited by VARUNI2014 - 4 years ago
VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

@bold - Exactly and it annoys me like hell when Suman keeps throwing Sona's stardom on Sippy family when truth be told Sona's stardom has only caused them trouble every other day. Her daughter could be a star but not many reputable families will prefer to get their sons married to an actress as nobody wants to put up with the crap that comes along with it. If her in laws wanted to exploit Sona's stardom I would still get this attitude. Ki my daughter is a star and all that rubbish.

Every one forgetting the show writers crap ..unreality .

How did Veena personal number reach the caller 

It's damn unrealistic like all the crap unrealistic they r showing lately 

In I dustry family members private numbers no one knows except u r closest friends .knowing veena phone number by that broker is crap 

Normally directors producers brokers every one will have u r manager number .manager will connect the call to u if it's necessity..

Edited by VARUNI2014 - 4 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

See if u shout in people in industry they will badmouth j and u will lose work .yes u r a top star but mediators they r used to that crap and that's why j let managers talk and deal with them .u r private number no one will know in industry 

If some one calls to u r private number and talks crap def u will show them their place 

Coming to Pooja ..yes she too needs a manager .if Veena starts talking like that Pooja can't get foothold in industry .they should hire a manager and let him take over the crap .j f private life should be seperated from movie life and that's what a manager does

Sona mom initially might have performed  Manager .duties too.but after she became a star she should have let the manager take over the crap and should have maintained decency ..normally realistic scenarios it's like that .this show is unrealistic to the core .so they r showing Sona mom answering calls  although Sona is a star she

Yes a manager handles all of that and since Suman took on that role she too started talking that language.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Every one forgetting the show writers crap ..unreality .

How did Veena personal number reach the caller 

It's damn unrealistic like all the crap unrealistic they r showing lately 

In I dustry family members private numbers no one knows except u r closest friends .knowing veena phone number by that broker is crap 

Normally directors producers brokers every one will have u r manager number .manager will connect the call to u if it's necessity..

@bold - Good question ðŸ¤£

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arshi-

Someone calling and asking whats her bahus rate and and her mother is super chill about this. In industry none call for a celebritys mother in law and ask whats her rate when actually he's talking about her appearance. Also Sonas family connected with them and this Made Veena angry, if it was a random call, Veena whould have not reacted like this. I dont find her wrong, She's absolutely right if Suman was strick from earlier none would have dared to talk like this

Agree with u....

VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi-

Someone calling and asking whats her bahus rate and and her mother is super chill about this. In industry none call for a celebritys mother in law and ask whats her rate when actually he's talking about her appearance. Also Sonas family connected with them and this Made Veena angry, if it was a random call, Veena whould have not reacted like this. I dont find her wrong, She's absolutely right if Suman was strick from earlier none would have dared to talk like this

First of all no STAR mother take duties as a manager once her daughter or son gets foothold in industry .there's a reason they hire managers .

This show is showing crap unrealism of tv industry 

Chip without back end storage

STAR not having a manager 

What's this crap