luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Today I felt Veena acted like a jerk! didnot find her cute in any which ways.....

She misbehaved with Suman for no reason and Sona supporting Veena ..... was too Parvati of her :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mom vs Mom in law.. let's see

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

Mom vs Mom in law.. let's see

Kya hoga Sona ka🤓Mere sey to ek mom nahi sambhalti

Edited by Sehrish-Arayna - 4 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I can't blame Veena for reacting like that coz the person at the other end was very crude and even though Pooja is joining the glamour industry herself, her family will not entertain this kind of behaviour. Suman was only interested in making her daughter a star. Had it not been for Netraji's wakeup call she would have continued with her wayward ways. She was selfish enough to make Sona leave her studies and act and earn for the family when it was her age to learn, live free and make friends. So though I can empathize with Sona for suffering so much, I can never support Suman for letting her daughter become the bread winner for her family at that age. I won't buy that dukhyaari crap of Suman as in real life women have raised children and given them a decent life (maybe not luxurious) in worser conditions. She could have done anything. Started a catering service or worked out any other alternative but no she got an easy way out by allowing her 12 year old daughter to earn for her. So sorry, will never sympathise with Suman there. Veena had every right to be appalled at what she heard. The person at the other end should show some basic respect to to others. Y does any industry put up with such kind of crass behaviour? I would have been mad at Suman too for letting her daughter tolerate this nonsense all in the name of stardom! Even now Suman is like, my daughter is a star! Woman do u think Sippys got Rohit married to Sonakshi because your daughter was a star? ðŸ¤¢ They care a damn and even if Sona was a nobody they would have treated her with the same love and affection that she is getting now and Suman should be thankful! A mother should be like Veena, who protects her children from all harm and not someone like Suman who will allow her young child to protect herself when she is not even old enough to understand what it is she needs protecting from. 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvumjht

Today I felt Veena acted like a jerk! didnot find her cute in any which ways.....

She misbehaved with Suman for no reason and Sona supporting Veena ..... was too Parvati of her :P

Exactly .if I was there when MIL said I will say sorry to my mom I would have been silent .in reality it's like that. 

I would be pissed but when she herself offering apology I would not interfere 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I can't blame Veena for reacting like that coz the person at the other end was very crude and even though Pooja is joining the glamour industry herself, her family will not entertain this kind of behaviour. Suman was only interested in making her daughter a star. Had it not been for Netraji's wakeup call she would have continued with her wayward ways. She was selfish enough to make Sona leave her studies and act and earn for the family when it was her age to learn, live free and make friends. So though I can empathize with Sona for suffering so much, I can never support Suman for letting her daughter become the bread winner for her family at that age. I won't buy that dukhyaari crap of Suman as in real life women have raised children and given them a decent life (maybe not luxurious) in worser conditions. She could have done anything. Started a catering service or worked out any other alternative but no she got an easy way out by allowing her 12 year old daughter to earn for her. So sorry, will never sympathise with Suman there. Veena had every right to be appalled at what she heard. The person at the other end should show some basic respect to to others. Y does any industry put up with such kind of crass behaviour? I would have been mad at Suman too for letting her daughter tolerate this nonsense all in the name of stardom! Even now Suman is like, my daughter is a star! Woman do u think Sippys got Rohit married to Sonakshi because your daughter was a star? ðŸ¤¢ They care a damn and even if Sona was a nobody they would have treated her with the same love and affection that she is getting now and Suman should be thankful! A mother should be like Veena, who protects her children from all harm and not someone like Suman who will allow her young child to protect herself when she is not even old enough to understand what it is she needs protecting from. 

Indystry is like that .now will u start disciplining all mediators in industry .some of them come from crass backgrounds and u have to deal with that .u can't accept polished behaviour in movie industry .industry norms r like that 

Reality is that .normally stars in reality appoint managers just bcis of this .manager deals with that .crap

So funny and  unrealistic   that Parvati a star has no manager lol 

U can shield u r self through tactics but u don't go on shouting on industry people like that .

Coming to Sona mom ..yes I support u .she should have started catering service and educated her daughter atleast for 12 th standard and then let her go to industry 

Edited by VARUNI2014 - 4 years ago
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Someone calling and asking whats her bahus rate and and her mother is super chill about this. In industry none call for a celebritys mother in law and ask whats her rate when actually he's talking about her appearance. Also Sonas family connected with them and this Made Veena angry, if it was a random call, Veena whould have not reacted like this. I dont find her wrong, She's absolutely right if Suman was strick from earlier none would have dared to talk like this

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Totally agreed

I actually didn't like suman's "main bhi sabak sikhaungi attitude" 

Come on she is your daughter's mil not some mohallei ki aurat and veena was right in her place. Any lady who belongs to a reputated family and is unaware about the norms of the TV industry will find such behaviour offensive. 

Instead of going all loud and revengeful suman could have handled it peacefully. 

And yes I often find suman selfish for the way she exploited sona for her own benefit and I don't care if she rose from poverty or what haar waqt paisa paisa karna is not necessary. Sona or maybe rohit should make suman understand all these

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Indystry is like that .now will u start disciplining all mediators in industry .some of them come from crass backgrounds and u have to deal with that .u can't accept polished behaviour in movie industry .industry norms r like that 

Reality is that .normally stars in reality appoint managers just bcis of this .manager deals with that .crap

So funny and  unrealistic   that Parvati a star has no manager lol 

U can shield u r self through tactics but u don't go on shouting on industry people like that .

Coming to Sona mom ..yes I support u .she should have started catering service and educated her daughter atleast for 12 th standard and then let her go to industry 

Yes we can't discipline an industry but we need to take a stand when required. Sona has reached a position where she can command respect. Upholding one's dignity is their own responsibility which is what Sona has done so far. I don't think any of the Sippys would have entertained it if any agent had spoken in that tone for Pooja. 

@bold - that I completely agree. Sona is apparently such a big star that media is constantly hounding her but how come such a big star doesn't have her own PR manger? ðŸ˜†

About the shouting bit Veena is not used to all that. So she will not entertain anyone speaking in that tone. Suman put up with all that crap coz she wanted Sona to earn for the family but Veena will not allow anyone to treat her child like that no matter what happens.

@blue - yes at least education till 12th is a mandate. After that one can pursue a diploma or complete graduation via correspondence. Nothing can empower a person like education does. So that has to be a priority for everyone.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramisaaAli

Totally agreed

I actually didn't like suman's "main bhi sabak sikhaungi attitude" 

Come on she is your daughter's mil not some mohallei ki aurat and veena was right in her place. Any lady who belongs to a reputated family and is unaware about the norms of the TV industry will find such behaviour offensive. 

Instead of going all loud and revengeful suman could have handled it peacefully. 

And yes I often find suman selfish for the way she exploited sona for her own benefit and I don't care if she rose from poverty or what haar waqt paisa paisa karna is not necessary. Sona or maybe rohit should make suman understand all these

@bold - Exactly and it annoys me like hell when Suman keeps throwing Sona's stardom on Sippy family when truth be told Sona's stardom has only caused them trouble every other day. Her daughter could be a star but not many reputable families will prefer to get their sons married to an actress as nobody wants to put up with the crap that comes along with it. If her in laws wanted to exploit Sona's stardom I would still get this attitude. Ki my daughter is a star and all that rubbish.