Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: harsha..

Can we somehow get Rohit Mehra back ? I know he died in Krrish 3 but Hrithik was too good in Koi Mil Gaya. Hrithik was so adorable and cute as Rohit Mehra. 

I would pay to watch Rohit Mehra over his son .... Koi Mill gaya is the best of the entire franchise! They should think of salvaging RM or may be Krissh's son can be Ro 2.0 and take it from there!

harsha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

I would pay to watch Rohit Mehra over his son .... Koi Mill gaya is the best of the entire franchise! They should think of salvaging RM or may be Krissh's son can be Ro 2.0 and take it from there!

Me tooooooo. 

I watched Koi Mil Gaya on the weekend and man it was so good. The VFX seemed dated for obvs reasons, it released in 2003. 

I would take those emotional scenes over action sequences any day. Big fan of Rohit Mehra here... 

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

That is asking for a disaster since it'll never happen ... plus boring a solution!😆 

May be he can snap and wish population somehow stays constant .... that'll be the best solution possible!

The mind stone can control people so Thanos can use that make people not increase the population. But that's also not permanent once Thanos dies. 

Also it'll be a universe of Thanos slaves.

Maybe creating a new grateful universe was a better idea. 

Edited by Looney86 - 4 years ago