Posted: 4 years ago

....what story do you think it should have to make it compete with Infinity War and Endgame.

This is not a troll topic. This is to show your imagination so come up with interesting ideas.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It should have Krishh son turning rouge and Krishh has to kill him.

But his son shouldn't be a complete villain, but someone with a motive which might divide people, just like Thanos's theory of reducing population by half for sustaining planets was.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 4 years ago
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

It should have Krishh son turning rouge and Krishh has to kill him.

But his son shouldn't be a complete villain, but someone with a motive which might divide people, just like Thanos's theory of reducing population by half for sustaining planets was.

Thanos may be psychopathic but he wasn't so wrong with his solution! ðŸ˜† Tho instead of randomness should have aimed at destroying random families at a time so it doesn't look as cruel! ðŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Thanos may be psychopathic but he wasn't so wrong with his solution! ðŸ˜† Tho instead of randomness should have aimed at destroying random families at a time so it doesn't look as cruel! ðŸ˜›

His solution wasn't permanent though. As population can easily be repopulated again. 

Originally posted by: Looney86

His solution wasn't permanent though. As population can easily be repopulated again. 

Well temporary solution still better than "No solution" ... May be he should have wished that population count remains the same. Can the stones do that?! I wonder!

Also what's your solution then?!?

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Well temporary solution still better than "No solution" ... May be he should have wished that population count remains the same. Can the stones do that?! I wonder!

Also what's your solution then?!?

For that he'll have to snap in every thousand years. But he can do that only two or three times as snapping only once nearly killed him. That's just delaying the problem, not solving it. 

I don't think there's a permanent solution other than people themselves taking responsibility to control the population.  

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Make it without Rakesh and Rajesh Roshan. Such a potential franchise reduced to dud by the duo 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

They should try to bring Krrish, Chulbul Pandey, Singham, Simmba in some movie. Maybe even Ranbir and Srk and Aamir also. A movie with all them in an avengers type scenario can maybe compete 

Edited by DragonBoy49 - 4 years ago
harsha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Can we somehow get Rohit Mehra back ? I know he died in Krrish 3 but Hrithik was too good in Koi Mil Gaya. Hrithik was so adorable and cute as Rohit Mehra. 

Originally posted by: Looney86

For that he'll have to snap in every thousand years. But he can do that only two or three times as snapping only once nearly killed him. That's just delaying the problem, not solving it. 

I don't think there's a permanent solution other than people themselves taking responsibility to control the population.  

That is asking for a disaster since it'll never happen ... plus boring a solution!😆 

May be he can snap and wish population somehow stays constant .... that'll be the best solution possible!

Edited by Pain-in-ur-Neck - 4 years ago