Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jyoti8

Very Nice and interesting update..

This time also they are opposite sides... and Prerana became a fan of aditya in just mere hrs interesting ..... NiceπŸ‘

i have a doubt does  this job of prerana planned by aditya.. 

And aditya wants to target rishab bcoz of personal reasons ???!!!! 

Continue soon..

Hello JyotiπŸ€—

Thank you so much for your lovely comment.. yeah prerna is pretty impressed by Aditya Adhiraj's work and his dedication.. but will she get impressed by him as a person is yet to be seen.

No Aditya has no hand in Prerna getting a job at Acharya Foundation.

Why Aditya is targeting Rishabh will be disclosed in future updates.. but what it looks like is not what it actually is.. i have left a few hints here and there but I understand its a bit too early to connect those hints. 

Will update soon. Thank you much fot reading πŸ€—

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Thanks Mishty..  Prerna and RB ke milne se pehle thoda aur kaam baki hai.. so pehle wo hoga tabhi inke milne ke chances hai..

About Kolkata - its just a bit of online reasearch as I have never been to calcutta, would love to some day 

Words ke liye apne FF update karke bhej dena πŸ˜†

I will be there at the Howrah station or Kolkata Airport to pick you up...πŸ˜†

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MISTInew

I will be there at the Howrah station or Kolkata Airport to pick you up...πŸ˜†

Awww. So sweet of you Mishty πŸ€—

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Awww. So sweet of you Mishty πŸ€—

β€οΈπŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: eishe10

Fantastic update 😊

Thank you very much for following the story Eishe.. so glad you liked it πŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

LoL. Idhar Prerna is inspired by Adhiraj and udhar Bajaj is going to Destroy Adhiraj πŸ˜†πŸ‘ loved the interconnections so much. πŸ‘ especially the effort you have maintained to keep the two in sync with time.

Massi and her role, her repentance is making her more protective about Bajju, Which is very endearing to see. 

The scene, evaluation of the situation was amazing, very well written, very endearing yet so Bajaj like. πŸ‘

On another note, can someone just pack Shivani up and dump her somewhere faaaaaaar away from Sharma Nivas? Or get her married to a guy who is switching to a different continent all together the very next day of his marriage? She really needs to go πŸ˜΅ 

Or pls send her to Anurag where he is and let her stay with him only 😑don't return her back πŸ˜‘

Ps. The small details you wrote painstakingly to show why Bajaj is Bajaj, is extraordinary. I am so impressed. Even Bajaj would have been impressed by you.  

Pps Milao pyaase dilo ko jaldi πŸ€”

Haan Prerna ko koi mil gaya inspire hone ke liye coz ab jake usne aankho se patti nikali hai aur world ko naye nazar se dekha hai.. Jaha tak Bajaj ka Aditya ko destroy krne ka vichar hai.. wo abhi ke lie 🀐😊.. Banda ne jo promise kia hai khud se wo poora krke rahega 

Shivani.. whi to hai jo thoda drama lati hai Prerna ke life mein filhaal.. usko abhi to pack nhi krenge as she is the voice of Anurag.. abhi 4 din hi to hue hai bande ko missing hue.. 

Bajak kukki to β€οΈ

@bold- one of the best compliment ever.. kash Bajaj koi real person hota to bata deta if he would have been proud or not.. 

Pyasi aatma? Dono mein se abhi koi lag rha hai pyasi atma hai? πŸ€£ Pehle pyasa hoba padega tab milenge.. m thinking Aditya and Prerna ko.mila de.

PS.. mere dimaag mein aya tha Aditya Adhiraj ka name change karke Viraj Bharadwaj kr du.. coz jab tak update start kia tha wo show mein aa chuka tha.. what say aditya rehne du ya Viraj kr du?

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

LoL. Idhar Prerna is inspired by Adhiraj and udhar Bajaj is going to Destroy Adhiraj πŸ˜†πŸ‘ loved the interconnections so much. πŸ‘ especially the effort you have maintained to keep the two in sync with time.

Massi and her role, her repentance is making her more protective about Bajju, Which is very endearing to see. 

The scene, evaluation of the situation was amazing, very well written, very endearing yet so Bajaj like. πŸ‘

On another note, can someone just pack Shivani up and dump her somewhere faaaaaaar away from Sharma Nivas? Or get her married to a guy who is switching to a different continent all together the very next day of his marriage? She really needs to go πŸ˜΅ 

Or pls send her to Anurag where he is and let her stay with him only 😑don't return her back πŸ˜‘

Ps. The small details you wrote painstakingly to show why Bajaj is Bajaj, is extraordinary. I am so impressed. Even Bajaj would have been impressed by you.  

Pps Milao pyaase dilo ko jaldi πŸ€”

Check PM

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: 456

Terrific update πŸ‘

You give a perfect description of each character with every minor detail & Ruthless rishbh bajaj is best. & the contrast, RB is going to destroy adhiraj & on the other side , prerna is so impressed with him. This face off will be damn interesting.

Finally, prerna is doing what she should do & her family is supporting her in this except shivani. Please someone send her to an island.

& bajaj family, massi & tanvi are supporting RB now & massi is very protective for him. This kuki is β€οΈ.

Kya update thiπŸ‘ ,mujhe toh pata hi nahi chala,itni jaldi khatam ho gayi. aur ab bichde panchiyon ko jaldi milao. Their tashan will be a treat to watch

Story is getting more interesting , main toh abhi se exited hoon ki aage kya hoga 

Update soon , sunn πŸ€—

Thank you so much Pooja for your kind words and I am so glad you are liking the story so far πŸ€—

Shivani ko pack karke kya fayda.. the day Prerna realises what she wants in life wo din shivani.will become redundant... so let her be 😁

Bichde panchi abhi udenge to milenge.. abhi to seekh rhe hain udna.. uske pehle kafi kuch udana hai...dont worry no dupatta sindoor flying here πŸ˜†

Will try to update soon.. thank you again..

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: oa2019

such a great update,  can't wait for the next one.

Thank you OA for always reading the updates and encouraging with your comment..πŸ€—

Glad you liked it.. will try to update soon.. thank you!

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu8193

Nice update.....

Aditya adhiraj is enemy of bajaj prena will work under him.... hope bajaj nd prena meet soon

Waiting for next....

Hello Annu.. thanks a lot for reading the story and i am trying to make these two meet as soon as they are ready πŸ˜ƒ

I will try to update soon. Thank you!