Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Long and nice update.But can't wait for their face off.  

MishtiNew thumbnail

Awesome.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved it...πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

I guess Prerna and RB will have a face-off soon, thanks to Acharya's and Aditya Adhiraj.

You described Kolkata so beautifully...πŸ‘

Waiting for next...

No words to describe...😳

Jyoti8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very Nice and interesting update..

This time also they are opposite sides... and Prerana became a fan of aditya in just mere hrs interesting ..... NiceπŸ‘

i have a doubt does  this job of prerana planned by aditya.. 

And aditya wants to target rishab bcoz of personal reasons ???!!!! 

Continue soon..

456 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Terrific update πŸ‘

You give a perfect description of each character with every minor detail & Ruthless rishbh bajaj is best. & the contrast, RB is going to destroy adhiraj & on the other side , prerna is so impressed with him. This face off will be damn interesting.

Finally, prerna is doing what she should do & her family is supporting her in this except shivani. Please someone send her to an island.

& bajaj family, massi & tanvi are supporting RB now & massi is very protective for him. This kuki is β€οΈ.

Kya update thiπŸ‘ ,mujhe toh pata hi nahi chala,itni jaldi khatam ho gayi. aur ab bichde panchiyon ko jaldi milao. Their tashan will be a treat to watch

Story is getting more interesting , main toh abhi se exited hoon ki aage kya hoga 

Update soon , sunn πŸ€—

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Long update. I love long updates.

Bajaj, looks like he is somewhat coming to terms that he may have to stay here for more days thanks to the new enemy. So he is trying to make sure everyone especially Kukki is comfortable and occupied when he is busy with work. I like how Maasi is taking care of him along with Kukki. Chalo atleast Bajaj's are back to normal life with out any bitterness of past. I loved the dining table scene with Kukki. Bajaj is someone who can recognize talent and help them to step up in their career giving opportunity, he did the same with Ms. Nayak. He did his research properly about his enemy and the counter attack to target them when they are weak. I absolutely loved his solution for airlines promotional problem.

Prerna, I am happy that she is trying to move on in her life. She deserves all the happiness. Shivi😑, I hate her Anurag rant. She is not happy that Prerna is trying to distract herself and starting her career. Chalo she came around but for how many days is still a mystery. I loved the whole description of the foundation and their work for under previlaged. It does make one happy. I like Bandana too and she didn't hide her personal life from Prerna. 

Bajaj is planning his counter attacks for Aditya while Prerna is impressed with the same guy who is Bajaj's enemy now. How will this lead the story now. And I have this feeling that there is more to what Bajaj revealed about him. This revenge might be personal too.

Awesome update Meenakshi. Please do continue soon.

Edited by MR21 - 4 years ago
oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

such a great update,  can't wait for the next one.

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update.....

Aditya adhiraj is enemy of bajaj prena will work under him.... hope bajaj nd prena meet soon

Waiting for next....

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Great update. the interconnection between adiraj  and Bajaj vs adhiraj and prerna is something to look out for. I’m waiting to see what happens. 

Your attention to details in this chapter is commendable!!

Thank you for the update 

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannatsara

Long and nice update.But can't wait for their face off.  

Thank you JannatπŸ€—..

Glad you liked it 

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MISTInew

Awesome.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved it...πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

I guess Prerna and RB will have a face-off soon, thanks to Acharya's and Aditya Adhiraj.

You described Kolkata so beautifully...πŸ‘

Waiting for next...

No words to describe...😳

Thanks Mishty..  Prerna and RB ke milne se pehle thoda aur kaam baki hai.. so pehle wo hoga tabhi inke milne ke chances hai..

About Kolkata - its just a bit of online reasearch as I have never been to calcutta, would love to some day 

Words ke liye apne FF update karke bhej dena πŸ˜†