Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I agree she is a very strong player.. She may have her own flaws within herself but her fun loving attitude and till date being the same is commendable.. Her this nature is for sure doing good for her and undoubtedly she will be in finals.. I personally want to see her in 3rd position

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Wow that was a long post and surprised there's someone who would write this much for someone like Sana! 😆 ... Tbf I liked her initially and found her innocent/cute yet last few days she's been irritating with her non-sense! Tho having read your post I feel like rooting for her too ... it was that good of a read ... If Sana's half of what you have displayed she's set for life fosho! 👍🏼 Let's see how I feel about her in few weeks time!

😆 I just felt she deserved a long post after all the garbage that is spewed on her on the forum day after day. Ek long achcha wala post toh banta hai Boss. 

I am glad you enjoyed the post. I have just put together everything about her from the onscreens and unseens. She is just a very real dynamic person and not fake by any means, unless what we wish to see on BB are perfectly scripted human beings. Yes, let’s see how she does for herself 👍🏼

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

I agree she is a very strong player.. She may have her own flaws within herself but her fun loving attitude and till date being the same is commendable.. Her this nature is for sure doing good for her and undoubtedly she will be in finals.. I personally want to see her in 3rd position

Yup. And that house so needs fun by god! And a rotimaker machine too as someone had posted yesterday 😆

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Yup. And that house so needs fun by god! And a rotimaker machine too as someone had posted yesterday 😆

Yes its the need of the hour🤣

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Very well written. 👍🏼

Thukla thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Why does Shehnaaz inspire such a positive reaction outside this forum precincts? 😎 When there are a world of people outside this forum who find her entertaining, I guess one should just realise that your idea of fun and their idea of fun are just different and leave it at that. Ofcourse, everybody has all the liberties to slam all sorts of choice adjectives at her. And that’s fine. To each their opinion.        

I for one absolutely adore Sana’s game. She’s evolved through and her growth has been phenomenal

Yeah this is where I stopped reading! But if you meant her growth as a 2 faced manipulative lying b**** then I agree with you.

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetheart14

Loved it and I feel like she is going to win 🥳. I would love to read about your analysis of sidnaaz as well even though I have read few of yours in some other posts. 

I don’t like hijacking threads in general, and frankly I don’t want to micro-dissect them too much either kyunki nazar na lage, but enjoy this VM: https://www.instagram.com/p/B5IIiaNgneN/?igshid=1pl4ej3qtkifo 😳

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devil1234

Yeah this is where I stopped reading! But if you meant her growth as a 2 faced manipulative lying b**** then I agree with you.

I am glad you were intelligent enough to stop reading something you didn’t resonate with. Have a beautiful day 🤗

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

TM,

Whosoever you are, God bless you!

You spoke my heart out

Love you for this post, hoping u wont mind my loving comment😆

As this really is so apt description of Sana .

Thank you for posting it.

Insightful. Beautifully written.

Shehnaaz Gill is quite the package. If there was one word to describe her, it would be "unpredictable". I've personally struggled with my feelings towards her. I've loved her & I've disliked her. I've even tried analyzing her, but to no avail. 

" Dil mein aata hoon, samajh mein nahin" 

The above bollywood dialogue would be apt to describe Sana. I've realized its futile to decode Sana....best just to enjoy her for who she is. A dynamic but polarizing personality that will bring out intense emotions in people....on both sides of the spectrum. Thankfully, outside IF, its highly on the positive side. In a house full of "game players" , its refreshing to see someone playing with their heart and this is why India loves Shehnaaz Gill.