Posted: 4 years ago

Bohot lamba likha😒

But acha likha👍🏼

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: aaditi123

Insightful. Beautifully written.

Shehnaaz Gill is quite the package. If there was one word to describe her, it would be "unpredictable". I've personally struggled with my feelings towards her. I've loved her & I've disliked her. I've even tried analyzing her, but to no avail. 

" Dil mein aata hoon, samajh mein nahin" 

The above bollywood dialogue would be apt to describe Sana. I've realized its futile to decode Sana....best just to enjoy her for who she is. A dynamic but polarizing personality that will bring out intense emotions in people....on both sides of the spectrum. Thankfully, outside IF, its highly on the positive side. In a house full of "game players" , its refreshing to see someone playing with their heart and this is why India loves Shehnaaz Gill.

@bold:In latest unseen video ,Sid said same to Sana 😆

Coming to the topic ,I do like her gameplay and dont get why she is being called names when everyone fm debo to mahira r overnight flirting with their enemy Sid now to stay in game ..

Way she protected Sid and tried stopping him everytime a fight broke out betw him and Asim , really made me respect her more...

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

TM,

Whosoever you are, God bless you!

You spoke my heart out

Love you for this post, hoping u wont mind my loving comment😆

As this really is so apt description of Sana .

Thank you for posting it.

Honoured 😆 - I have enjoyed some of your posts myself over the years. I come by these parts only for BB, usually stay totally out of DDT and stick to appreciation threads alone and skipped last year altogether after S11 proved a bit too testing on my sanity 😆 Glad you agree with the post on Sana. 

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaditi123

Insightful. Beautifully written.

Shehnaaz Gill is quite the package. If there was one word to describe her, it would be "unpredictable". I've personally struggled with my feelings towards her. I've loved her & I've disliked her. I've even tried analyzing her, but to no avail. 

" Dil mein aata hoon, samajh mein nahin" 

The above bollywood dialogue would be apt to describe Sana. I've realized its futile to decode Sana....best just to enjoy her for who she is. A dynamic but polarizing personality that will bring out intense emotions in people....on both sides of the spectrum. Thankfully, outside IF, its highly on the positive side. In a house full of "game players" , its refreshing to see someone playing with their heart and this is why India loves Shehnaaz Gill.

Those words in bold- those were Sid’s words na ☺️ 😳 I swooned when he said that to her. 

I agree that she surely can’t be pinned down and a totally polarizing personality indeed. And she is absolutely refreshing 👍🏼

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

apun tw shehnaaz k AT partners hain.. i just love the way like her and adore her.. much much hugs to you for this post.. at least saw some comments positive about her.. felt really good.. thankyou so much🤗

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viknandera

Bohot lamba likha😒

But acha likha👍🏼

Haha... thanks yaara 🤗 I do tend to write long posts- imagine mein BB mein hoti toh another Dey hote 🤣

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sana jhagda lagaau aurat he bas. Do bhaiyo me foot dalne wale log hote he na irl. Bas waisi hi he woh. Bhagwan bachaye jis ghar me shaadi karke jaaye. 

Himanshi and Shefali were so happy when Sid and Asim patched up last week. But sana kisi ki bhi sagi nahi ho sakti. Show me she is not ANYONEs. She is obviously playing a game and playing it well. But innocence se toh door door ka rishta nahi he uska. She is chant and knows how to work people. 

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@bold:In latest unseen video ,Sid said same to Sana 😆

Coming to the topic ,I do like her gameplay and dont get why she is being called names when everyone fm debo to mahira r overnight flirting with their enemy Sid now to stay in game ..

Way she protected Sid and tried stopping him everytime a fight broke out betw him and Asim , really made me respect her more...

Double standards inside and outside the house. When she’s with Sid, it’s her game. When others are with Sid, it’s them being smart. When she’s with Sid, people find her clingy. When she’s not with him, they find him/her paltu. No end to it 😆 And all the name calling frankly sucks 👎🏼

And oh yes, she’s been as fierce as hell protecting Sid from Asim and later from Paras too- what a girl! 

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

apun tw shehnaaz k AT partners hain.. i just love the way like her and adore her.. much much hugs to you for this post.. at least saw some comments positive about her.. felt really good.. thankyou so much🤗

🤗🤗 I swear I just had to make a post today- almost never do. AT is my comfort zone, but couldn’t stand all the dirt flung at her. And I am glad I wrote what atleast some of us on the forum felt about her. 

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine333

Sana jhagda lagaau aurat he bas. Do bhaiyo me foot dalne wale log hote he na irl. Bas waisi hi he woh. Bhagwan bachaye jis ghar me shaadi karke jaaye. 

Himanshi and Shefali were so happy when Sid and Asim patched up last week. But sana kisi ki bhi sagi nahi ho sakti. Show me she is not ANYONEs. She is obviously playing a game and playing it well. But innocence se toh door door ka rishta nahi he uska. She is chant and knows how to work people. 

I don’t agree, but you are surely entitled to your views as I am to mine. I don’t find any player anybody’s on BB. But I didn’t make the main post to diss other players though I do have my share of lack of opinion about them, so, chaddo. It’s a reality game show at the end of the day. It’s all good and all opinions are valid so long as we are civil about it or else there won’t be any difference between the players and us 😆.