Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Gossip loving is evergreen. Sab tarah ki sab time gossip is best. Isme kya favouritism.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovemango

I think it has to do with the period you grew up in. Since I'm born in the 90s, I found the 90s gossip more entertaining as everyone was too open compared to the PR sanitised articles we get today -  with Raveena and Karisma fighting over Ajay Devgan of all people  (😆), Madhuri pretending to be a sati savitri but having an affair with Sanju, Sridevi's bhaiyya-bane-saiyya story, and Akki's countless affairs with Raveena, Shilpa, Twinkle and even PC later on - today's stars are nothing compared to the gossip goldmine the 90s stars provided.

My favourite from 2000s onwards was the Harman-PC-Shahid parts, especially that 200 page thread on Harman's tell-all interview. That went on for a LONG time, I think it's the most interesting thing Harman Baweja has ever done ðŸ˜† giving an 'explosive' interview about PC and how she cheated on him with Shahid. And then of course PC cheating on Shahid with SRK (allegedly) was another gossip thread, but then it turned into fanwars etc. For people who don't care so much about the stars to defend them and their choices, it is super entertaining to just lie back and watch the fun. ðŸ˜Š

Shahid getting caught in chaddi during IT raid at PC's house, chicken sandwich ko lekar breakup... kitne entertaining the gossip threads unn dinon. smiley36

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail

Ye Harman Baweja ke tell all interview ke baare mein toh maine aaj suna.😲

lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Ye Harman Baweja ke tell all interview ke baare mein toh maine aaj suna.😲

Enjoy! https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1287737

lovemango thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

Shahid getting caught in chaddi during IT raid at PC's house, chicken sandwich ko lekar breakup... kitne entertaining the gossip threads unn dinon. smiley36

Yeah!! At least they were real, with personalities and funny stories! Today's gen, less said the better. I can't decide what's more yawn-worthy, the chewing gum saga that is DP/Ranveer/Ranbir or the fake PR relationship of Sara-Kartik or Kartik-Ananya. That's why I think the 90s gossip was still funny - I can't forget Raveena being catty about Lolo and Ajay's future kids being 'zebras' because Karisma is white skinned and Ajay is dark skinned ðŸ¤£. There was an Ajay interview in which he said Raveena imagined their whole relationship with fake love letters (not too different from the HR/Kangu email saga) ðŸ˜†

Edited by lovemango - 4 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail

46 likes, 159 pages. Woah. Aaj toh 10 pages tak khich jaaye topic toh bhi hits declare ho jaata hai.😆

Interview made me almost feel bad for harman. 

lovemango thumbnail

Originally posted by: RajvirShrgill

Did PC cheat on Harman with Shahid? Or did they break up before it? 

Well Harman's implied that she cheated on Harman with Shahid and that she wouldn't admit it (that's what I inferred from his 'even till she's sixty' comment ) - considering this interview was in 2009 though, and we know what's happened since then, I would say she moves on from breakups quickly,  like she mentioned in her Koffee with Karan episode, and Harman hadn't moved on (not being able to watch Kaminey / listen to Dhan Te Nan parts of the interview).

About your other point about PC's personality and using people - to be honest, I'd say she's an opportunist. I don't think that's a bad thing - she says it herself, you have to make opportunities for yourself, at least professionally that makes sense. With her going West and settling there, Nick makes sense as well, it's not like she knew him for very long either. There's a whole conspiracy theory that she and Nick are a PR relationship/marriage but only she and Nick know if that's true. I enjoy her work onscreen and read the gossip but take it with a pinch of salt. No one really knows the whole truth, so it's just fun to read but nothing I would take too seriously.

Edited by lovemango - 4 years ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Yes I wish we can make gossip threads again, where is MEB... 

he he...i guess after a a certain time most of us will leave forum as well. ... mallika might have got caught up in work

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

90s and early 2000s gossip...Stardust was the best gossip rag back then

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I like the time when stars were politically incorrect..top Media was ruthless about the blinds.. Abhi to koi chatpata news bhi nehi ata.. 

Kangy overdid it and lied soo much ki abhi use seriously koi nehi leta.. Ranbir ka bhi sab logoko pata chal chuka hain so whenever pro ranbir gossip comes invariably ppl ends up suspecting him

This decade gets the first prize for the biggest scandal though