Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Mat sunao aise gaane.. senses mai aane mai time lgta hai.😆

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Oh shoot🤣 when n where did this happen. Ya gossip is not fun anymore and blinds are doctored these days or have some agenda.

oh well veer was in kolkata and partying. with lots of booty shakes and completely drunk. booty pics splashed across newspapers next day. heard he was angry when he saw the pics.

one table top dance pic was also there. also lot of gals 😏

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

oh well veer was in kolkata and partying. with lots of booty shakes and completely drunk. booty pics splashed across newspapers next day. heard he was angry when he saw the pics.

one table top dance pic was also there. also lot of gals 😏

RanV kisi bhi party ka jaan hota hai... although I m complete opposite but enjoy people with similar personality type of Ranv. But they get annoying when they pester me to get involved.😅

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Putting these pics out here before anybody escalates it any further 😑

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mat sunao aise gaane.. senses mai aane mai time lgta hai.😆

Arree

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

RanV kisi bhi party ka jaan hota hai... although I m complete opposite but enjoy people with similar personality type of Ranv. But they get annoying when they pester me to get involved.😅

ikr. i have a friend like that 😆 kind of  embarrassing to be with but cant do without. 

wait i will post other stars weird pics when i remember them....

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

ikr. i have a friend like that 😆 kind of  embarrassing to be with but cant do without. 

wait i will post other stars weird pics when i remember them....

We should hv a separate thread for embarrassing party moments kinda thread. Only if people not ruin it. Which this forum has ample tendency of.😆

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Secretary follow me (Bindu)🤣 But kuch bhi kehklo uss time ke actors spiced up interviews. Chahe wo intentional the ya slipups.

LOL @ the Bindu reference <3

Are you talking about video interviews? Because in print, at least 50% was "spiced up" by "journalists". They would literally make quotes up. And back then there was no Twitter to post clarifications. There was no real way to clear the air. That's also why rumours were RIFE.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

LOL @ the Bindu reference <3

Are you talking about video interviews? Because in print, at least 50% was "spiced up" by "journalists". They would literally make quotes up. And back then there was no Twitter to post clarifications. There was no real way to clear the air. That's also why rumours were RIFE.

Fosho! Journalists played their part but it wouldn't have been without actors permission. Otherwise there would have been court cases. 

It's just that in those times celebs weren't aware n conscious as compared to present digital generation.