Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: singhShaandar

Last week Kalma centric tha 0.1 increase hua...and ab next sat episode(hospital scene) se count hoga vo b kalma centric h To increase hoga.......inhe track kalma pr focus krke likhne chahiye trp aaygi chahe premium aaye ya ni ...ya insta pr ho ya ni...ppl will watch it on tv for them

yup exactly

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Premium is not an issue at all di log beacuse all other shows ka bhi atah he. Star ka bi 12 baje premium.upload karthe he. But still kkkbbb and star shows tops trp na. Story line matter a lot.ranes have pushed away many viewers and their timing was too wrong they came when star launched new show and many fed up people went to check that and as we know starting Mei they keep things fast and entertaining . So we came at loss. Agar story line strong banengi and ranes jayengi and by t time newsshows  charm bhi Kam padengi then we will be back in track I believe

storyline was issue here

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rachit has some issue . He abruptly left school and never contacted kallu. Then now entry. His detergent named kalyani detergent.then offering anuyani Job with paid study leaves and all facilities to study along ( why they are not that must are they why can't he look out for more final years or qualified unemployed people.in need of job).then Kela malhar felt ahir did it but I am somewhat sure it was this rachits work. Then he is thoda touchy with kallu. And that add was shot with her. Now i feel he will say clients like it and let's shoot a proper add with u as the model vagera vagera.

He'll use "legitimate" excuses to get close to her. But if you observe closely, Malhar is already uneasy with her touchy feeliness.

And he keeps calling Malhar "sir" like he's this older dude whose Mai's age, or even Kalyani's dad. 🀒 

I have a theory that maybe he was pressured by family to move elsewhere and he's always been interested in Kalyani. And by the time he could be financially independent and establish himself and reconnect with Kalyani, she got married to Malhar.

sas79 thumbnail

Also! Can we take a minute to process the fact that it is confirmed that this raaz track was killing the TRPs? The min they got rid of it and refocused back on KalMaSh, TRPs are back on track.

Edited by sas79 - 4 years ago
deep.d19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sasu, it's good that he calls Malhar sir. Malhar hai hi uska sir! If he thinks he can fool Kalyani AND Malhar, he is mistaken. Malhar has already taken a note of his OTT behavior. I have a feeling that when Malhar will make it obvious about his dislike towards his actions, this guy will openly challenge him to take Kalyani away. And tab shuru hoga real fight coz Kalyani ke samne he is being all goody-goody.

And jo bhi back story ho, important yeh hai ki 2-3 saal na mil pane par bhi usko Kalyani ke baar mei sab pata hai. Malhar will realize this as well, I think this will play a huge role in making him suspicious about Rachit.

Edited by deep.d19 - 4 years ago
GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Abhi se hi malhar is doubtful. Athu babay is fully pissed of with this newly found bff he dislikes his aayi going with that man hence decided to stay back with his baba. I am sure pehle pitayi bada beta karengi. I want pillu to bite him when ye Ghar aake usse pyaar ka natak karengi.

sas79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deep.d19

Sasu, it's good that he calls Malhar sir. Malhar hai hi uska sir! If he thinks he can fool Kalyani AND Malhar, he is mistaken. Malhar has already taken a note of his OTT behavior. I have a feeling that when Malhar will make it obvious about his dislike towards his actions, this guy will openly challenge him to take Kalyani away. And tab shuru hoga real fight coz Kalyani ke samne he is being all goody-goody.

And jo bhi back story ho, important yeh hai ki 2-3 saal na mil pane par bhi usko Kalyani ke baar mei sab pata hai. Malhar will realize this as well, I think this will play a huge role in making him suspicious about Rachit.

The thing is that I think when Malhar discovers Rachit's truth, he'll be in a position where he'll not be able to say anything without looking like he doesn't trust Kalyani.

Two exit options for Rachit are his business and source of money is shady, or he will try and kidnap Kalyani.

singhShaandar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

He'll use "legitimate" excuses to get close to her. But if you observe closely, Malhar is already uneasy with her touchy feeliness.

And he keeps calling Malhar "sir" like he's this older dude whose Mai's age, or even Kalyani's dad. 🀒 

I have a theory that maybe he was pressured by family to move elsewhere and he's always been interested in Kalyani. And by the time he could be financially independent and establish himself and reconnect with Kalyani, she got married to Malhar.

I think he is calling him sir bcoz of his position...Malhar is ACP...i think that's why........

ACP se takkar lene aaya h....he will use his power as well as businessman...like Athu used to do it......But Malhar ke aage ni chalne vali....Use abi se Uska behaviour pasand ni aarha with kalyani even Anupriya noticed it about Malhar.....may be she will confront With kalyani about same agr upcoming vo aese hi bewajah friendly hota rha

sas79 thumbnail

Abhi se hi malhar is doubtful. Athu babay is fully pissed of with this newly found bff he dislikes his aayi going with that man hence decided to stay back with his baba. I am sure pehle pitayi bada beta karengi. I want pillu to bite him when ye Ghar aake usse pyaar ka natak karengi.

You know what's interesting, I expected Mai to be more worried about Rachit, she seems less worried. Athu and Malhar seem more worried. 

To some extent, I do think Rachit is somewhat genuine with his feelings to Kalyani. 

I fear we may get some scenes in the future where he tells Malhar that Atul wanted him as a son in law etc.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Pillu can do susu on his imported exclusive dressπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

Its quite natural that Malhar is doubtful bcoz firstly he is a maha possesive about his kallu, Knows very well that Kallu trusts ppl easily being pure soul. Secondly he is an Acp , he must always be careful to everything. I hope cvs Rachit ko rakhe par sare scns Kalma centric ho! Initially he will not b able to win Kalyani but if starts doing favours to Anu and manage to handle pillu , Kalyani will easily get mellow down . So that will be a tough time for Malhar to manage Rachit . Ketki k mamle mein Kalyani blindly trusted her untill she had shown her true colors . but here Malhar knows that Rachit does certain things that a so calledbest  friend cant  do ! Ge us aware of hiscoverbearing nature . So Malharji ur test begin ! Lets see how u manage to get gold medal ...Rachit knows that Kalma are in good terms of relation fir vi apni harqatien chalu rakha hai....so Malhar ko savdhani se khelna padega !!

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago