Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deep.d19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Nahi yaar she always wanted a job from that day deshmukh vs Rane thing. But she didn't take up beacuse malhar wanted her to study and then get a job. She understood his pov hence stopped herself. Malhar understood that she is Soo enthusiastic about getting job and after all rachit told that studies acn be taken care of too. Seeing her happiness and her inner desire to do job which she seems to hide or sacrifice for his sake he decided to let her do it but on a condition that she should not confine herself to this part time job and end up her future here . It was not anything else as of now ya later that angle will be used by rachit to hold her back from quitting.

Okay... So apart from Kalyani's own wish, Rachit used the opportunity? This guy seems to be everywhere and everytime. Knows quite a lot about how to push her... ðŸ¤”

singhShaandar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So acc to salil it's 2.0 that means paid trp hi actual h........0.1 inc last week se

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Z38lkFOAm/?igshid=1tur8irvwlrjy

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

See my edited post I have added my prediction in it

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah ranes ko bahar nikalneh ki time agaya hai ,bas inko bahar pheko aur concentrate on current track bahoot damage huva hai ,I just hope they wind it up now

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

TFS the highlights gayu🤗

Ok ahir escaped again

Seems like ranes ki game over honneh wala hai 

This rachit is gonna be trashed by malharji ,

Issh last scene was so beautiful kallu telling the safest place for her is with her Malharji

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It will be making a fool of someone " s oneself . Rachit already have seen that How much love Kalma has in their eyes , and how happy they are in their married life. Now if someone tries to snatch her from Malhar it will be  a joke of himself . Base basaye ghar mein ched karna kaun si samjhedari hai..

singhShaandar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

Yeah ranes ko bahar nikalneh ki time agaya hai ,bas inko bahar pheko aur concentrate on current track bahoot damage huva hai ,I just hope they wind it up now

Last week Kalma centric tha 0.1 increase hua...and ab next sat episode(hospital scene) se count hoga vo b kalma centric h To increase hoga.......inhe track kalma pr focus krke likhne chahiye trp aaygi chahe premium aaye ya ni ...ya insta pr ho ya ni...ppl will watch it on tv for them

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Premium is not an issue at all di log beacuse all other shows ka bhi atah he. Star ka bi 12 baje premium.upload karthe he. But still kkkbbb and star shows tops trp na. Story line matter a lot.ranes have pushed away many viewers and their timing was too wrong they came when star launched new show and many fed up people went to check that and as we know starting Mei they keep things fast and entertaining . So we came at loss. Agar story line strong banengi and ranes jayengi and by t time newsshows  charm bhi Kam padengi then we will be back in track I believe