Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Happy birthday priya

What happened to Malhar  He has allergy? Par kis chiz se? Why did they suddenly highlighted this Allergy thing ? Kalyani ne foreteller ki help ki aur unhone vavshiyabani karke humari band baja di!

@Bold: I'm not that worried about this bhavishyavani... It's already known that this guy gonna walk back empty handed and broken bones ðŸ˜†

And vaise bhi Kalyani is silly but not stupid like other typical itv bahus. I'm sure when she realizes that she is being trapped, apna black belt use kar legi ðŸ˜Ž

No clue about the allergy. They already referred about it 3 times now. I'm also very curious. ðŸ˜³

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I just want to know did they show it in any previous episode ? Such things are though minute but yehi chiz agey jake kahani ko naya mor deta hai.

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I just want to know did they show it in any previous episode ? Such things are though minute but yehi chiz agey jake kahani ko naya mor deta hai.

Di I think allergy thing was a bahana for malhar to be brought to collage to witness all this things.

Malhar had irritation due to the snow spray (it's quiet normal many people doesn't get along with that thing mujhe hotha he). Then he asked Dr to bring medicine when he comes to visit baba. He also told it was beacuse they partied yesterday. So Dr told to check wether kallu has that too and give her the medicine hence he went to college

That was just a way to take malhar to collage. Varna why would he just go to collage without any reason. Agar malhar collage Jake uss employee ka tevar dekha nahi hotha he wouldn't have asked her to take part in the interview. And agar malhar vaha nahi jatha kallu would have never attended the interview due to the promise she made. And story age nahi badengi with rachit. 

So according to me allergic medicine was a solid reason to bring malhar to collage and thus take the promise back and kallu get job with rachits firm.if he just came like that it would be like he came to check on her right. And he was also supposed to be there to save her from ahir. Isliye allergy bahana I felt

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Gayu, now things are falling into right places. Yes I cant also wear costume jewellary in neck. Mujhe rashes a jate hai. Having allergic reaction to snow spray can b a good reason .

Do u have any idea why Rajat Dahiya is not shooting these days. I am very disappointed that they are not focussed with Anusar. Sarthak is an imp character and in every track he had played a vital role . Is he in danger or he is investigating ? What else is left in the investigation ? Itne sare sawal aur Rachit has entered already . Are jawab cvs kab denge ?

Kaka kaha hai?

Kya assylum mein Vinod tha?

Swara kis sach ki bat kar rahi hai jo Madhav ko vi nhi pata? Aur kya kuch baki hai iss raaz track mein ?

Cvs we need to know this . Pls clarify these things before u start a new angle .

deep.d19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Gayu, now things are falling into right places. Yes I cant also wear costume jewellary in neck. Mujhe rashes a jate hai. Having allergic reaction to snow spray can b a good reason .

Do u have any idea why Rajat Dahiya is not shooting these days. I am very disappointed that they are not focussed with Anusar. Sarthak is an imp character and in every track he had played a vital role . Is he in danger or he is investigating ? Abhi tak koi hint nahi diya hai. Maybe the actor is busy so they have kept an open window for future. Coz before leaving, Sarthak was pretty suspicious of Asawari. But as of now they keep showing that he is embarrassed about what happened and what he did with Mai, hence he wants to be alone.

What else is left in the investigation ? Asawari is yet to be exposed. She said she got off the vehicle coz she felt uneasy, but lagta toh aisa hai ki she either assisted Ahir in the murfer or its the other way around. Ahir assisted her in killing Shyam.

Itne sare sawal aur Rachit has entered already . Are jawab cvs kab denge ? I think, because the audience responded negatively to the lengthy Raaz track, CVs decided to keep it on the side and focus more on Rachit and KalMa track. And they will slowly move ahead with instants linking Baapji's health and Rachit's readiness to help Kalyani financially. Coz this guy is out to fool Kalyani with his DOSTI.

Kaka kaha hai?

Kya assylum mein Vinod tha? Dekh kar toh aisa hi laga. And some forum members also suspect that Atharva is niw cured and is just pretending to be a kid.

Swara kis sach ki bat kar rahi hai jo Madhav ko vi nhi pata? Aur kya kuch baki hai iss raaz track mein ? Looks like they plan on sticking around with Baapji for a while. Abhi toh aisa dikhaya hai ki Baapji is unaware of Asawari's true colors and he was involved only because he wanted to protect Sarthak from jail, not knowing that Ahir was the actual killer. Swara wants to expose Asawari now, coz she is the only obe who knows that Asawari is the actual Mastermind behind all this drama.

Cvs we need to know this . Pls clarify these things before u start a new angle .

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Do u have any idea why Rajat Dahiya is not shooting these days. I am very disappointed that they are not focussed with Anusar. Sarthak is an imp character and in every track he had played a vital role . Is he in danger or he is investigating ? What else is left in the investigation ? Itne sare sawal aur Rachit has entered already . Are jawab cvs kab denge ?

Kaka kaha hai?

Kya assylum mein Vinod tha?

Swara kis sach ki bat kar rahi hai jo Madhav ko vi nhi pata? Aur kya kuch baki hai iss raaz track mein ?

I think the actor Rajat is on vacation. But his character, I think is investigating something. I somehow feel like now that he's found out that it was Ahir that killed Radhe and he was left to take the blame for it, he doesn't think the Ranes are all that innocent anymore. He might be suspicious. 

Lots of question are still unanswered about the raaz track. I have said in the past that I think that big reveal for that track has yet to happen. Now instead of investigating the mystery, they are bringing in Rachit's track as the parallel track so both tracks will overlap for a bit until the Ranes leave.

Rachit I think with his presence and money will play an important role in exposing the Ranes. 

Now, what Swara knows is by far the most confusing. I think she thinks that Bapji doesn't know Asha's truth and Asha is the reason why Bapji is the way he is. But I don't think that's the case. I have always said I think Bapji is evil and he's pretending to be a good man. Feel like now CVS are trying to show that he's maybe innocent but maybe he'll be revealed as the big villain in the twist. 

Yes now that Atharva is back, he'll lead KalMa to vadapaw wala.

singhShaandar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trp is here .....1.8 and paid trp 2.0 week47.....

Don't know actual me count kise krte h pay or no pay.......

Baki shows ki trp bhut zayda aai h kuch to back seat pr the is bar top5 me......n hmari vhi same constant🙄

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: singhShaandar

Baki shows ki trp bhut zayda aai h kuch to back seat pr the is bar top5 me......n hmari vhi same constant🙄

Di kaha se Mila salil ka updated nahinhe. Source de sakthi ho aap.zee Mei position Kya he.

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: singhShaandar

1.8 ko count Karti hai i seriously think CVS needs to pack the ranes completely warna trp Nahi milega , better they wrap ranes and concentrate on this new track

singhShaandar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Di kaha se Mila salil ka updated nahinhe. Source de sakthi ho aap.zee Mei position Kya he.

Twitter  pr h...uski link yha post ho jati h???....one reporter posted it...pay n no pay ...pic of excel sheet of all channels and their shows with prev and latest trp