Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Old ad of fair and lovely & more of those kind.How many you have seen?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

I have not seen any of the old ones it may be don't remember.i am surprised to see Aditi Dev Sharma in one of the ads.didnt know Aditi did fair and lovely ad.

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yami bekar mein badnaam hain

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

I have not seen any of the old ones it may be don't remember.i am surprised to see Aditi Dev Sharma in one of the ads.didnt know Aditi did fair and lovely ad.

Actors and models ke ghar pe ye advertisement se chulha jalta hai, kya kare kya chode, they don't have much options.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pirated_Fun

Yami bekar mein badnaam hain

Ginti ke do endorsement hai uske paas, ek ye aur dusra 7emami hair oil. Wo bhi kya kare. Apne too roti pe laat to nahi maar Sakti.

GumGum thumbnail

Woh PC wala ad Kjo ne direct kiya tha na? Ya phir Dharma director.

GumGum thumbnail

Woh tond ghatane wala ad was not offensive, and hatke. Still the message is the same.. fair=lovely. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK

Actors and models ke ghar pe ye advertisement se chulha jalta hai, kya kare kya chode, they don't have much options.

I understand that.i am not saying they should not do.

Raijeera thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

Woh PC wala ad Kjo ne direct kiya tha na? Ya phir Dharma director.

Kisne direct Kiya ye to pata nahi, but That fateh ali Khan ka Zaroori tha video ke director ne Pura theme yahi se utha liya

GumGum thumbnail

Bolna bhul gayi thi... That Vikram Saluja Rhea Pillai ad still looks so beautiful.