Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: reeyacute

I agree with you on thus point that anurag should boldly tell komo to just n force herself on him...as he needs time

Dance  time he didnot say anything because may be he didnot want to create a scene there.

But talking to komo separately is needed now

Enough of molestation 

mujhe toh sabse jeyada iyeahi hasi ate hai , jab anurag baby calling se respond karte hai sabke samne .. biwi nei mante ho toh kyu usko aise peyarri calling se respond karna ? 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

quote karni thi kardiya 

No more quotes again from my end

Have a good day😳

good day u too 👍🏼🤗

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: opsora2090

how to respect and ideal lead  🤣, biggest joke of the century .. as we are not allowed to discuss about  these .. so i will not go in that phase, otherwise it will effect on EDT...

yes he is a ideal son ,ideal brother  kuch hartak 

but he is not ideal husband at all ... agar ideal husband hote toh komo/ sona ko apne hak jarur dete , aise hanging karke nei rakhte .... aise apne biwi ke samne kisi aur ko jeyada priority na dete .. iswaqt ML situation pe sona uske liye wife hai , but did he give a single chance to sona to know her? nope .. so kis bat ka ideal husband hai woh ? 👎🏼

Ideal husband doesn't mean bowing down to your wife whom you don't even know when you got married? He is ideal that's why despite being told that she is his wife he doesn't want to have any physical relationship with her. He wants to give their relationship respect but it's Sona who is forcing herself upon him for her own agenda unknown to him. So in my pov he is not doing anything that he shouldn't. 

If he is getting attracted to prerna it just shows their divine connection which still exists despite memory loss. So there also he hasn't done anything which is wrong. Helping and protecting your friend is not wrong....rest is everyone's opinion so I won't argue further on this.

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

how to respect and ideal lead  🤣, biggest joke of the century .. as we are not allowed to discuss about  these .. so i will not go in that phase, otherwise it will effect on EDT...

yes he is a ideal son ,ideal brother  kuch hartak 

but he is not ideal husband at all ... agar ideal husband hote toh komo/ sona ko apne hak jarur dete , aise hanging karke nei rakhte .... aise apne biwi ke samne kisi aur ko jeyada priority na dete .. iswaqt ML situation pe sona uske liye wife hai , but did he give a single chance to sona to know her? nope .. so kis bat ka ideal husband hai woh ? 👎🏼

lmao so arrange marriage me if someone is not consummating immediately that means that person is bad😂😂😂😂 he simply needs time n trying to make Sonalika understand...he told her he feels awkward n wat did she do jumped on him😂😂😂 he is trying to be nice n making her understand that they need tym specially wen both are unknown to eo but madam ka SR obsession khatam hi nhi hota

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

lmao so arrange marriage me if someone is not consummating immediately that means that person is bad😂😂😂😂 he simply needs time n trying to make Sonalika understand...he told her he feels awkward n wat did she do jumped on him😂😂😂 he is trying to be nice n making her understand that they need tym specially wen both are unknown to eo but madam ka SR obsession khatam hi nhi hota

That's what I said Pallu... He is giving her respect that's why he has to respond to her demands ìn public. Agar koi galat  intentions ya principles hote to sabke saamne use door kar deta . 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Ideal husband doesn't mean bowing down to your wife whom you don't even know when you got married? He is ideal that's why despite being told that she is his wife he doesn't want to have any physical relationship with her. He wants to give their relationship respect but it's Sona who is forcing herself upon him for her own agenda unknown to him. So in my pov he is not doing anything that he shouldn't. 

If he is getting attracted to prerna it just shows their divine connection which still exists despite memory loss. So there also he hasn't done anything which is wrong. Helping and protecting your friend is not wrong....rest is everyone's opinion so I won't argue further on this.

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Where i have mentioned about the PHYSICAL CONSUMMATION ? yes physical intimacy never ever  represent the ideal husband.  but as a husband what anurag still did for sona?  did he ever make her comfortable as an wife? keya hum abhitak dekha they are going any dinner, they are talking about their life,their future plannings, they are trying to know each other.. keya anurag ek bar galti se bhi sona ke liye apni concern dikhaya jo ek pati ko karna chiye ? hak ka matlab iyea nei hai jake shadi ke agle din physically involve ho .. ideal husband woh hote hai jo apne wife ko wife jaise treat karte hai naki as a guest... sona wants to progress their relationship , but anurag is faltu divine love ki chakkar mai clearly  bowing down for prerna and ignoring sona as a wife ...  even he scolded sona thrice times for prerna , where sona clarified the SR room arrangement idea was his mom , anurag could not say a word to his mom , but in a same day he scolded sona again and again .. today sona asked sorry  to prerna. but anurag again and again scolded her. more than sona who is his wife currently , he is giving priority to prerna . anurag is not ready to give chance sona for a moment . ok i would understand agar iyea shadi jabardasti se hote , but is waqt anurag ke pass koi baja hayi nei to ignore sona like this every time. 

bat serf physical relationship ki nei , bat hai as a husband how he is and his action . jo anurag ek sec ke liye nei niavara hai ... so he is not ideal husband at all currently

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Oppo where did he not treat her as his wife? Husband hone ka matlab sirf dinner pe lekar jaana hota hai kya? When she is forcing herself upon him then who will even want to discuss his future plans with her? Especially when he has amnesia and is not comfortable around her. His heart tells him something else so he is not forced to give her those rights.... at least emotionally and psychologically. Rest about scolding her he was right in my pov.... considering prerna is pregnant. 

I end it here... don't wanna carry on argument further as there is no point. Take care🤗

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Oppo where did he not treat her as his wife? Husband hone ka matlab sirf dinner pe lekar jaana hota hai kya? When she is forcing herself upon him then who will even want to discuss his future plans with her? Especially when he has amnesia and is not comfortable around her. His heart tells him something else so he is not forced to give her those rights.... at least emotionally and psychologically. Rest about scolding her he was right in my pov.... considering prerna is pregnant. 

I end it here... don't wanna carry on argument further as there is no point. Take care🤗

agar  Husband hone ka matlab apne wife ko time dena nei hote toh i dont know ideal husband kisko bolte hai ... Dinner pe jana is just as an example of this. 

i also end it here.  . take care u too. 🤗

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

mujhe toh sabse jeyada iyeahi hasi ate hai , jab anurag baby calling se respond karte hai sabke samne .. biwi nei mante ho toh kyu usko aise peyarri calling se respond karna ? 

Anurag did the same with komo1

Actually he should voice out...but I think he is taking time to figure out things

But according to random shaadi..sona calling anu baby is weird

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I'm not in agreement with some of the opinions here which are implying that somehow komolika is repeatedly coming on to anurag because he has not firmly said no. The fact that he is uncomfortable is clearly visible and he did also tell komolika yesterday that he's not comfortable. What more is he supposed to say? 

This is horrifyingly similar to insensitive people claiming that it's impossible to rape someone if they are firmly against it. (I do not mean anyone here). 

Komolika knows very well that anurag is uncomfortable with her touch.. It's all over his face and body language.. He doesn't have to be any more vocal about it than what he has already said for her to get the point. The fact of the matter is that she is coming on to him despite that rather than because he has not made his wishes clear.