Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Shivani is completely useless .. lol . uske hisab se Sonalika acchi ladki hogi agar woh prerna - anuprag ki kahani sunke anurag chor degi toh ... like seriously ? kaun apne past ke bajase present ko chor de bhai ?  🤣

aur Prerna - Shivani just jabardasti is doubting  Sonalika.. iyea sab koi strong coz toh hai nei .. like kisike bat karneki tarika , behavior sab kuch ek ho sakte hai , iska matlab iyea nei woh same person hai ... even aj prerna imagined a scene of komo's phone using  which is similar with sona... like seriously , hum sabnei phone aisei use karte hai , isse koi nayi bat nei ......why cv is rushing to expose komo so faster like a magnetic train ?

iyea kuch jaldi nei hai ronit ke sath sona ko dekha lia shivi... 

anju_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

i know it is ur opinion , but with due  respect want to ask - is age really matter  ? Is not this a biggest challenge for  parth as an actor to be paired with an elder actress ? would audience like this pair or not , i think it completely depends on both of their  onscreen approach , not  on the age range . would we keep same thoughts for male renowned  male actors in industry who often are pairing with their half aged younger actress ? 

No. Age is really not a matter...both r looking good  together also in onscreen....that what I mentioned she is looking good and younger.... But after knowing her age, I felt awkward....that's what I mentioned here....

Edited by anju_maaneet - 4 years ago
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anju_maaneet

I really did not know her age...I searched in google....but she is 42 years old in real....so sad younger hero has to pair with this much old lady....

But initially I did not feel awkward abt that I thought she is younger( she is looking good and younger) may be little elder than parth Erica like hina.but she is very elder....after knowing that I couldnot see them together...sorry no offense..just my point.....

I didnot know her age...but knew her to older  than parth

Twitter calls her komo aunty

opsora2090 thumbnail

and again as a lead Anurag showed his weakness.. no stand for himself , nothing .. and why everytime he responds komo's baby calling ? he does not consider sona as wife , toh why he is allowing her to go in this level ? and the dance .. he clearly could leave the stage , saying he is not ok or could say no to komo clearly . but he went and took steps with her.. harbar anurag is giving more chances sona to come closer to him. are bhai sidha mana karo na boldly ... ek taraf  sona ke sath dance karke prerna ka khayal rakh rahe ho ... firse do naou mai khade hona .. kyu ?

and anupam looked sad today after watching prerna, kyu bhai usdin tumhare sadness kaha geye the jisdin prerna ko basu bari dhakke marke bahar nikal diya tha ? ok chalo manlia anurag us waqt life danger mai the , ab nei hai , isiliye suddenly moloy and anuram is ok with prerna ? selfishness ki ek hadddde hote hai 👎🏼

nivi was looking so good today .. i liked sona's dress so much .. liked anurag's kurta color. 

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
reeyacute thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

I dont think this show has 1 year life left in it.. Its honestly running on fumes now.. How long can they stretch a done to death concept of lovers time and again separated by people and circumstances. Itne kasautii aaye zindagi mein toh koyi bhi sane insaan will become insane and commit suicide just to be done with it. 

Either show something new or just accept that deciding to reboot what was already a monstrously boring show was a very bad idea and shut shop! 🙏

I second u 

They cant show lovers coming to the mandap n separating.....two times we have seen this

But now I think they will meet n separate because of the baby

reeyacute thumbnail

and again as a lead Anurag showed his weakness.. no stand for himself , nothing .. and why everytime he responds komo's baby calling ? he does not consider sona as wife , toh why he is allowing her to go in this level ? and the dance .. he clearly could leave the stage , saying he is not ok or could say no to komo clearly . but he went and took steps with her.. harbar anurag is giving more chances sona to come closer to him. are bhai sidha mana karo na boldly ... ek taraf  sona ke sath dance karke prerna ka khayal rakh rahe ho ... firse do naou mai khade hona .. kyu ?

and anupam looked sad today after watching prerna, kyu bhai usdin tumhare sadness kaha geye the jisdin prerna ko basu bari dhakke marke bahar nikal diya tha ? ok chalo manlia anurag us waqt life danger mai the , ab nei hai , isiliye suddenly moloy and anuram is ok with prerna ? selfishness ki ek hadddde hote hai 👎🏼

nivi was looking so good today .. i liked sona's dress so much .. liked anurag's kurta color. 

I agree with you on thus point that anurag should boldly tell komo to just n force herself on him...as he needs time

Dance  time he didnot say anything because may be he didnot want to create a scene there.

But talking to komo separately is needed now

Enough of molestation 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

reason is he is anurag basu.. He knows to respect each & every relation 

He was this way before 2 yrs, starplus ideal lead, ideal son, ideal husband, ideal brother.

So he is like that

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

He was this way before 2 yrs, starplus ideal lead, ideal son, ideal husband, ideal brother.

So he is like that

how to respect and ideal lead  🤣, biggest joke of the century .. as we are not allowed to discuss about  these .. so i will not go in that phase, otherwise it will effect on EDT...

yes he is a ideal son ,ideal brother  kuch hartak 

but he is not ideal husband at all ... agar ideal husband hote toh komo/ sona ko apne hak jarur dete , aise hanging karke nei rakhte .... aise apne biwi ke samne kisi aur ko jeyada priority na dete .. iswaqt ML situation pe sona uske liye wife hai , but did he give a single chance to sona to know her? nope .. so kis bat ka ideal husband hai woh ? 👎🏼

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

So he is like that

Right Pari he is currently in a situation where he is trying to figure out so many things. On one hand he feels attracted towards prerna while Sona has a different story altogether. In this situation he is not able to actually take any strong decision and just going by his heart and instinct. So I think he will surely give a strong reply to Sona just a matter of time.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

how to respect and ideal lead  🤣, biggest joke of the century .. as we are not allowed to discuss about  these .. so i will not go in that phase, otherwise it will effect on EDT...

yes he is a ideal son ,ideal brother  kuch hartak 

but he is not ideal husband at all ... agar ideal husband hote toh komo/ sona ko apne hak jarur dete , aise hanging karke nei rakhte .... aise apne biwi ke samne kisi aur ko jeyada priority na dete .. iswaqt ML situation pe sona uske liye wife hai , but did he give a songle chance to sona to know her? nope .. so kis bat ka ideal husband hai woh ? 👎🏼

quote karni thi kardiya 

No more quotes again from my end

Have a good day😳