Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Pari I feel if sona will be exposed then  we'll get our strong prerna and villainous komo and that would be interesting 😛

nope if komo is exposed means end of track 

I dnt want that coz makers will find one naya shadi ka tamasha again 😂😂😂

I dnt wanna see ek aur shadi and that person again turning weakling and show ka dukhaan bandh.

Atleast push this show till 1 more year. So that i can get detached from.these leads 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update Suta. 

Gir Gaya Jhoomar Girne do

Karna hai dance karne do! 
🤣 Kuch bhi innovation nahi hai scenes mein! 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Thanks for the update Suta. 

Gir Gaya Jhoomar Girne do

Karna hai dance karne do! 
🤣 Kuch bhi innovation nahi hai scenes mein! 

Gir gaya jhoomar girne do🤣 The usual anupre..saving each others ass..they never had anything else between them except this ....anurag is so miffed with prerna that she is careless , so instead of giving a chance to the baby's father which exists in imagination only, he would volunteer to take care of prerna as a father and a husband ..next week? Again..this should come with a statutory warning, boys must not try to bond with their friends and friends unborn like this,it might be mistaken to be something else 🤪 

I have to see anurag and komo...🤪 pretty please..in the first encounter only, aag laga di?🤣 repeat of komo track will have this also isnt it

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

I dnt wanna see ek aur shadi and that person again turning weakling and show ka dukhaan bandh.

Atleast push this show till 1 more year. So that i can get detached from.these leads 

Detachment hona to pakka hai Pari hope we soon find some other decent show for ourselves 😛

1 more year I don't think I'll be able to continue with this... it's next to impossible 🤪

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Detachment hona to pakka hai Pari hope we soon find some other decent show for ourselves 😛

1 more year I don't think I'll be able to continue with this... it's next to impossible 🤪

Aaj ke episode dekhe ne ke baad I want to detach🤣 Hope they continue giving such boring epis Hope the chandelier falls on Pre this time.  Its been one month since we saw hospital in this show

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Aisa to you will never get detached. One more year is too much for this show🤔

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Aaj ke episode dekhe ne ke baad I want to detach🤣 Hope they continue giving such boring epis Hope the chandelier falls on Pre this time.  Its been one month since we saw hospital in this show

But I want Prerna lying in Hospital  bed this time.. 😈

Also this molestation of a Man is getting too far. Mohini should now stop Komo before Anu loses his cool and does something which will make him look like abuser to some people..🙏

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

But I want Prerna lying in Hospital  bed this time.. 😈

Also this molestation of a Man is getting too far. Mohini should now stop Komo before Anu loses his cool and does something which will make him look like abuser to some people..🙏

He is already the abuser because he is not telling Sona to buzz off🤣 Why he no stand up for himself..why why?😒

On a serious note: He did tell her that he was feeling awkward yesterday. 🤓Still the woman is forcing herself on him. The dance looked so weird with the zooming and stuff.🤓

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

He is already the abuser because he is not telling Sona to buzz off🤣 Why he no stand up for himself..why why?😒

On a serious note: He did tell her that he was feeling awkward yesterday. 🤓Still the woman is forcing herself on him. The dance looked so weird with the zooming and stuff.🤓

Poor boy is being respectful and paying the prize.. And his Mom is watching all this proudly.. Moh and Sona should understand  he is not a boy toy though they treat him like that.. 😠

Khawaja is showing off his new found love for the camera angel. Ek please use him in your next horror show and spare  us. 🙏

Edited by Aurtika - 4 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

"They want to be together but cant be together ", for this, they try their best to save each others life everytime (that's the only job of vamps and villains here ) so that they live without each other but they still keep wanting to be with each other and while they keep trying, they fail everytime ...and if they ar with each other kzk doesn't have a story to show 🤣

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago