Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Yeah divorce to ho gaya hai that's for sure, I think she had came with helly as Gauri said 

But changes 😭😭😭😭😭,ek to mishbir ka break up upar se itne saare changes, too much to handle 

Mmm thats possible yaar... but kuch bhi ho please dont be a third angle to abir or kunal too much to handle yaar really getting a little emotional 😭

I also think he'll come as nannu only 

So we've to get ready for nannu and miss tea pot bond now 😆

haha that will be awesome yaar... and he is also positive n friend of mish according to pinksvilla article so nannu will be perfect... 😆

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mishti jaan de de fir use koi fark nahi padega, god Itna hate Maine kisi itv character se nahi kiya Jitna isse karti hu 

Vaishu ek Baath kahu.... It's a random thought that flashed me as Meenakshi always tells family n bla bla bla..... Meenakshi might know that Mishti ka Mom and has some rivalry with her and she is taking revenge from Mishti

Mishti jaan de de fir use koi fark nahi padega, god Itna hate Maine kisi itv character se nahi kiya Jitna isse karti hu 

Same vaishu never hated anyone in ITV or in general too 😡

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Mmm thats possible yaar... but kuch bhi ho please dont be a third angle to abir or kunal too much to handle yaar really getting a little emotional 😭

Third angles are always difficult to handle, it's very difficult to watch the two people getting fond of other people just two forget the each other , third angle always ruin the essence for me, but mishbir pe pata nahi kyu itna bharosa hai Mujhe, ki I am still hoping for best 😅😅😅

RamAayeHain thumbnail

haha that will be awesome yaar... and he is also positive n friend of mish according to pinksvilla article so nannu will be perfect... 😆

Yeah that's the only reason I am excited for vatsal's entry 😆

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

so true.. Let her suffer now... 

After seeing leap abir I feel kunal start to enjoy his life... Party , bike ride and pub.... 

Meenu need this headache from both son's

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Vaishu ek Baath kahu.... It's a random thought that flashed me as Meenakshi always tells family n bla bla bla..... Meenakshi might know that Mishti ka Mom and has some rivalry with her and she is taking revenge from Mishti

It's the possibility Yaar , but kabhi Uske monologue se aisa koi hint to nahi Mila 🤔🤔, and itni bhi kya rivalry ki apne bete ki khushiyan nahi dikh rahi 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Same vaishu never hated anyone in ITV or in general too 😡

Exactly in general too 🤬,she's worst 🤬

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

so true.. Let her suffer now... 

After seeing leap abir I feel kunal start to enjoy his life... Party , bike ride and pub.... 

Meenu need this headache from both son's

Bold - wow quite possible, sadistic pleasure 😈