Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

KY2- balance of all emotions

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey Mananians ❤️

I am not even sure if there's anyone who still visits this forum. But just wanna share my thoughts! 

I was always told that KY2 is full of romance and that if one is interested in emotional, balanced series, they should avoid this show. I've never got a chance to watch it due to multiple reasons.

Of lately, I've started watching the episodes and all I could say is, Parth!! He nailed it  👏  

It's not how I heard it to be! I agree that I've fallen for Parth's acting skills, but that's not the only thing I fell for! The friendship, the bond, the emotions, the love, the trust, the betrayal and what not! Everything is covered oh so beautifully! 

Will I ever be able to get out of this world? Hell NO!! This is a spell! I'm still in the initial episodes, so may be I'm not able to concentrate much on Nandini's acting, but Manik, his expressions are the bestest!! He makes us feel all the emotions that he has gone through! Man!!! 

For the ones who think that there's only romance in this, especially of Manan, let me tell you that u can be romantic with a person only if u connect emotionally with him/her. The bond between them is beautifully shown before leading to a kiss! I mean, I don't know, I feel it's needed. C'mon, people who are in love long for each other, to be with each other and that's what is shown here! 

But I don't think I'll be able to continue watching this.. Post Soha's track. I've read that Manik is held responsible for Soha's death and this brings misunderstandings between Manan. 

I really can't watch this boy breaking down all over again. Looking at him through the Dhruv face, it's worst for me. I've never felt bad for any other character. I agree that he choose it, but in a way, all the other characters have someone or the other to go to. Fab5 have Manik, Nandu have her family.. But who would this boy go to! All his pain, jealousy, confusion, love, anger, responsibility (for his friend and his love), everything was relatable only because of Parth! 

For the first time, I've watched a show which is oh so famous but my friends asking me not to watch it. But I'm glad I did! Again, not just for Manan, but for all the characters. As the last episode I've watched is of the jungle one.. (From the punch to the punch wala episode), I'm only talking about this guy. Else, every character is equally responsible for me falling for KY2.  It's impossible to recreate this magic! 

Love, 

A new Mananian 🥰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Hey Mananians ❤️

I am not even sure if there's anyone who still visits this forum. But just wanna share my thoughts! 

I was always told that KY2 is full of romance and that if one is interested in emotional, balanced series, they should avoid this show. I've never got a chance to watch it due to multiple reasons.

Of lately, I've started watching the episodes and all I could say is, Parth!! He nailed it  👏  

It's not how I heard it to be! I agree that I've fallen for Parth's acting skills, but that's not the only thing I fell for! The friendship, the bond, the emotions, the love, the trust, the betrayal and what not! Everything is covered oh so beautifully! 

Will I ever be able to get out of this world? Hell NO!! This is a spell! I'm still in the initial episodes, so may be I'm not able to concentrate much on Nandini's acting, but Manik, his expressions are the bestest!! He makes us feel all the emotions that he has gone through! Man!!! 

For the ones who think that there's only romance in this, especially of Manan, let me tell you that u can be romantic with a person only if u connect emotionally with him/her. The bond between them is beautifully shown before leading to a kiss! I mean, I don't know, I feel it's needed. C'mon, people who are in love long for each other, to be with each other and that's what is shown here! 

But I don't think I'll be able to continue watching this.. Post Soha's track. I've read that Manik is held responsible for Soha's death and this brings misunderstandings between Manan. 

I really can't watch this boy breaking down all over again. Looking at him through the Dhruv face, it's worst for me. I've never felt bad for any other character. I agree that he choose it, but in a way, all the other characters have someone or the other to go to. Fab5 have Manik, Nandu have her family.. But who would this boy go to! All his pain, jealousy, confusion, love, anger, responsibility (for his friend and his love), everything was relatable only because of Parth! 

For the first time, I've watched a show which is oh so famous but my friends asking me not to watch it. But I'm glad I did! Again, not just for Manan, but for all the characters. As the last episode I've watched is of the jungle one.. (From the punch to the punch wala episode), I'm only talking about this guy. Else, every character is equally responsible for me falling for KY2.  It's impossible to recreate this magic! 

Love, 

A new Mananian 🥰

I felt the same when I saw kyy for the first time.n countless times after that smiley42 First season is a gem...the story goes through a change every 50 epis and my most fav is 200-264 ..so 150 to 200 had a unique flavour too..I love everything about kyysmiley42

manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome to the world dear❤️ you described every MaNanians/KYYians state perfectly. I have been following the show since episode 11. Trust me still can't get over it(not that I want to!😆) 

MaNan is the best thing happened to me❤️❤️