Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Exactly, I didn’t like this hate love story from Day 1 because kuch thik nahi lag raha tha and now she is going overboard, not suiting her personality at all

Groot thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Sid always liked devo but hated the fact that she chose rashmi over him. I have not seen this episode but both devo and sid are desperate to create this love hate triangle, at least it's better than annoying sana

no he didn't . in first week he was cordial towards Rashmi too the same way . It was Devo who tried to flirt with him in first week in the kitchen but he used to have fun with Sana even when he used to stand in the kitchen helping Devo ( unseen videos ) . Sana used to entertain him in the kitchen and he used to enjoy it .

it was second week when jealous Devo made that comment to sana that call your baby .... which baby .... Sidharth Shukla baby  

in first week Sid was ok with Devo , he was fine in second week too with few misunderstandings, but in ( mid second week or ) third week he started warning Sana and Arti to stay away from Devo or be careful while talking to her and then he started hating her because of Me too comment .

right now , he is just playing her game with her which Vikas didn't play in season 11 , and i remember him getting bashed from Salman that Shilpa entertains ( Gupta ji juice peeyenge and Vikas used to get irritate ) but here it didn't work with Sid and he played her game on her only .

Sid will never forget MeToo comment. this fake acting of flirting only shows their acting skills 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Dis is wat bb wanted , harem of mcp bb , bb for their fixed winner destroy everything ,devo bashing sukla, knife warning to sal,bb team were ignored when she flirting with sukla , seems she thrown some biscuits to bb kutte 😴💤 .rashmi is positive influence on her , rash shown guidance to her when she needed as a frd . if fixed y all dis bakwaz n even script is not interesting n not give freedom n let play d players just laadla n their forced script , bakwas , boring 😴💤

I wish Devo would have stood up against the tide rather than succumb to the bias of BB.

Problem is he DOES NOT like her 😂😂😂 his expressions today when she was flirting with him were priceless 😂 like “koi mujko bachao”

Edited by dondy - 4 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

It’s not the act that has been judged but the history and intention behind. I never make these posts for Sid and Sana because I know they feel positively for each other. But considering what they have said to each other and how they felt just a week ago this is creepy and attention seeking.

Can you not wait a few days to see the plan? Good plans don't give instant gratification. If you are too much bothered about her sitting on his thighs, cmon, they are actors, they are actors & if she's playing a role she knows how to do it. Not that she went under blanket & had sxx. 

I think you are making too big an issue of her sitting on his thighs. This is nothing. She's still maintaining her dislike for him, of the past. Give her time to workout her plan. I'm saying this bcoz you said you liked her. Haters can say anything I wouldn't care.

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: dondy

Problem is he DOES NOT like her 😂😂😂 his expressions today when she was flirting with him were priceless 😂 like “koi mujko bachao”

The other part of the problem is she doesn't like him 😂😂😂😂

His reaction was actually priceless, I read the full sentence "I need doormats not babes, koi mujhe bachao" 😜

Originally posted by: SoPunk

The other part of the problem is she doesn't like him 😂😂😂😂

His reaction was actually priceless, I read the full sentence "I need doormats not babes, koi mujhe bachao" 😜

Correction, I think he did like her in the beginning as a friend, but never saw her in a romantic way. Now he doesn’t even like her as a friend, so this love/hate thing is very forced and it’s mostly debo forcing it. Because she needs the cheap entertainment to stay in the house, otherwise she’s irrelevant. Sid has enough shuklis to do cheap entertainment with if he wants; he doesn’t need her. He already has sana for that lol 

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riseofaliens

yeahh..devo josh mn hosh kho baithe and forgot evrything..actually i think she likes sid somewhere which is also one of the reasons for this stupid act.

Agree.She has may be some attraction for sidhartha.

Edited by chirpyhapibird - 4 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

It’s not the act that has been judged but the history and intention behind. I never make these posts for Sid and Sana because I know they feel positively for each other. But considering what they have said to each other and how they felt just a week ago this is creepy and attention seeking.

I dont think devo and sid particularly hate each other.  She was saying to rashmi ki uski acchibqualitues bhi hai. So may be she is trying to explore that side of Sid. Who knows. Anyway as I said , if both are fine with it. I see no issues.

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: dondy

Correction, I think he did like her in the beginning as a friend, but never saw her in a romantic way. Now he doesn’t even like her as a friend, so this love/hate thing is very forced and it’s mostly debo forcing it. Because she needs the cheap entertainment to stay in the house, otherwise she’s irrelevant. Sid has enough shuklis to do cheap entertainment with if he wants; he doesn’t need her. He already has sana for that lol 

Haire Abla pursh Shukla 🤣

Still he doesn't have the guts to refuse, such is our bombshell babe Devo 😜