Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I agreee....I am also a lil bit excited for the leap.....the show needs a fresh start.

But this misunderstanding and sacrificial drama is ruining it for me....My most hated track!!!😡

Was it too much for me to expect that because its mishbir they wouldnt play this Mu and sacrifice wala track?  Couldnt they have thought of something better? 😭

Exactly Mini. This is very lazy writings by writers. From the Baba's track script writings and dialogues have gone for toss. Kya socha tha aur kya hogaya. I thought writers will come up with fresh ideas like nuclear family and all,but they chose some cliche roots of property transfer,surname change of adults and now this leap. Leap is also fine,but do we really need this 3rd,4th angles at this stage. Why can't they show Mishti & Kuhu as strong independent individuals after the leap.

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Onyourface

😆😆 Maaru sorted chhe ....jya vajan tya bhajan 😆

Haha... barabar chhe!

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bujee09

Mishti Mehul ka sach phele jaanti thi .....scam bhi jaanti thi

agar shaadi hogi tho kunal naming ceremony bhi hogi .....

Big Ben brilliant  

Image result for DHONI SIXER GIF

Abir is   OUT ....

Image result for DHONI bowled out GIF

Related image

i hate to say ...Mishti has dug her own grave ......

Image result for digging your own grave gif

Dhamaka week and its going to be emotional and make me sad to see MishBir get played by Big Ben 

to all the so called creative team ....

Image result for satyanash gif

wow wow wow raji perfect gif summing up episode... excitement to watch epi is increasing yaar.. 🥳🥳

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Bold - this and abir being made Meenu ka munna is exactly why I stopped watching yaara.... mere sabr ka bandh toot gaya.. lost interest a while ago.. phir be continued to see baba ka exit.

But Shruti, being Meenu ka Munna didn’t last even a day! They had full on tashan and arguments today! And after today, it’s not even possible for him to keep being a munna... she didn’t mince her words, declared openly that she didn’t want him to marry Mishti!

If you haven’t watched the episode I strongly recommend that you watch it! It was really nice!

Jo hoga aage woh dekha jaayega! Boring baba track is over, interesting new track is starting... vapas aaja yaara!

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Exactly Mini. This is very lazy writings by writers. From the Baba's track script writings and dialogues have gone for toss. Kya socha tha aur kya hogaya. I thought writers will come up with fresh ideas like nuclear family and all,but they chose some cliche roots of property transfer,surname change of adults and now this leap. Leap is also fine,but do we really need this 3rd,4th angles at this stage. Why can't they show Mishti & Kuhu as strong independent individuals after the leap.

Yaar the baba track was very boring and dragging. Even if they had to go the cliched route, they could have presented it in a better way!!!  Surname change,property transfer.....😆

Leap , 3rd angle 4th angle is fine by me.....because they are not going to change anything in the show except show the jealousy and angst from both sides........

I wished not to have a MU or sacrifice😆.....but cvs have decided to tortue us with both

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

Ab what does Kunal s naming ceremony means? Getting his birth truth out right that he is paruls son? But is BB so stupid as to getting herself exposed like this in front of abir. Abir will not think highly of his mother if she resorts to this. Blackmailing him that she will Leave the house and go if he marries mishti or saying she will end her relation ship with him would still be in line with her that is what most ITV mothers do. But blackmailing abir to hurt her own son and abirs brother. Abir will never respect or love her after this. Kya fayda she will be anyway loosing her son 

I guess for her removing Mishti from her son’s life is more important than not losing her son...  Abir was right... She is a monster!

I feel abir will just go away ...without saying anything 

just hope this happens uru... that way abir character will be intact and also bb will fail in her plan... mishbir can clear all the truth hiding things privately either before or after leap... i dont mind,.. but i want abirs silence to play a major role like everytime.. 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

true... She needs this punishment... I hope naanu to blame her.. And doesn't support her... Mishti as stop abir many times from getting angry let see how rv will handle abir anger now

Naanu has to do something this time. He can't be a spectator this time atleast. It's about Abir and Kunal's lives. He shouldn't allow BB to play with his grandchildren's lives like this.

I want to see Bade Papa's outburst on BB this time.Last time he let it go for Kuhu's rishta even after knowing the haldi fiasco. Koi toh BB ko ushki jagah dikhaye.

Now as we all know Abir will reject Mishti😭,i have only one request to makers that please make it as their private affair. Please don't show Abir rejecting Mishti infront of the entire public just like Mishti rejected Kunal. My poor heart can't that please....😭😭😭 

If he confronts her ..mish should not keep quiet ...atleast defend yourself girl 

this is what mish should do.... she should say everything and mah family can support her.... and one doubt uru rather than celebrating victory party for mish they could've called abir n said about everything or did they let meenu handle... tomorrow they will get angry for rjv hiding kunal truth but here even though its for good cause its their responsibility to come clean with abir... 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Naanu has to do something this time. He can't be a spectator this time atleast. It's about Abir and Kunal's lives. He shouldn't allow BB to play with his grandchildren's lives like this.

I want to see Bade Papa's outburst on BB this time.Last time he let it go for Kuhu's rishta even after knowing the haldi fiasco. Koi toh BB ko ushki jagah dikhaye.

Now as we all know Abir will reject Mishti😭,i have only one request to makers that please make it as their private affair. Please don't show Abir rejecting Mishti infront of the entire public just like Mishti rejected Kunal. My poor heart can't that please....😭😭😭 

rejection will be in public.. It's as to big drama so that after leap we can get MV family vs RV family 

At end of leap I hope mishbir learn a  lesson from it.... 

Abir need to win not just mishti heart but BP trust tooo..... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago