Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I agreee....I am also a lil bit excited for the leap.....the show needs a fresh start.

But this misunderstanding and sacrificial drama is ruining it for me....My most hated track!!!😡

Was it too much for me to expect that because its mishbir they wouldnt play this Mu and sacrifice wala track?  Couldnt they have thought of something better? 😭

they couldn't think any thing better..... 

Most leap happens after marriage track or when they don't have anything to show... But here.... 

It's a big leap or small leap

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Precap for tomorrow already showed her threatening Abir that if he marries Mishti, she will also keep Kunal’s naming ceremony with it...

Ab what does Kunal s naming ceremony means? Getting his birth truth out right that he is paruls son? But is BB so stupid as to getting herself exposed like this in front of abir. Abir will not think highly of his mother if she resorts to this. Blackmailing him that she will Leave the house and go if he marries mishti or saying she will end her relation ship with him would still be in line with her that is what most ITV mothers do. But blackmailing abir to hurt her own son and abirs brother. Abir will never respect or love her after this. Kya fayda she will be anyway loosing her son 

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Saaru chhe...mataji ne made ena takkar ni ki koi ....🙏🙏🙏 jarur chhe emne jhatka ni 

I had no idea about helly ...yesterday went through tweets and observed her fan following...even vatsal has lot of fans.... rs did a great job there ..bringing popular established faces ... show ni popularity ochi nahi thay ...ulti vadhse...new entries potana fans lai aavshe ne

I agree. With vatsal and Helly’s entry popularity will only increase. I’m looking forward to the leap too. Let’s see how the new entrants help with the story’s progression... 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Haan bros should continue giving intensity shots to meenu 

true... She needs this punishment... I hope naanu to blame her.. And doesn't support her... Mishti as stop abir many times from getting angry let see how rv will handle abir anger now

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Suta and Preeti for the written updates.

Can somebody explain me what is the motive behind BigBen's outrageous step?Her hatred for Mishti is so big that she is become a total dumb and blind person.This is not a smart move by her.She is not only pushing Abir away from her,but there is a chance she might loose Kunal in this process. Disgusting Lady. Why did she waste our time singing k3g song and consoling Abir at lake side.She couldn't even keep her sanity for one day.

I really want MishBir separation and Kuhu to divorce Kunal at this moment. After the leap i want Mishti and Kuhu to bajao this RVs left,right and center.

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They made mishti dumb ... for this ..that was disappointing 😒 

But glad she will focus on her career now 

I just hope after all this Mishti will learn her lesson to not trust Meenu!!!...varna in sab ka kya faida??

Chalo...breakup hone se kuch kaam toh milaaa😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Thanks Suta and Preeti for the written updates.

Can somebody explain me what is the motive behind BigBen's outrageous step?Her hatred for Mishti is so big that she is become a total dumb and blind person.This is not a smart move by her.She is not only pushing Abir away from her,but there is a chance she might loose Kunal in this process. Disgusting Lady. Why did she waste our time singing k3g song and consoling Abir at lake side.She couldn't even keep her sanity for one day.

I really want MishBir separation and Kuhu to divorce Kunal at this moment. After the leap i want Mishti and Kuhu to bajao this RVs left,right and center.

This is the biggest question??? Accha khasa K3g sequence comic bana diya....should have used BM for the aarthi...😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Me too loved Abir’s room... and wanted MishBir romancing in it! I guess we won’t get that now...

Originally posted by: Krpkab_superfan

I actually really liked today’s episode. Abir is the same , when Meenu asked him to leave Mishti , he basically said I will be a good son but not a puppet. 

Hence her second plan to bring out Kunal truth. Abir will have no choice now but to leave Mishti because Bigben will convince him that Mishti knows about the birth truth. 

Abir is not an emotionally strong character unlike Mishti. He is going to do or say something stupid and break up with her. It’s going to take quite a bit of digging around from Mishtis end as to why Abir did what he did. 

Looks like we are also going to get different looks for their rooms . I really liked Abirs room, will miss it 😭 

Also, I think this leap is needed for more transparency in Mishbirs relationship. They take each other’s trust for granted and selectively share information . They will realise that it will not work .

BP vs Meenu, I cannot wait !!!

On a side note, if Vatsal is entering the show, one more light eyed guy .. what’s with this show and light eyes 😃

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krpkab_superfan

I actually really liked today’s episode. Abir is the same , when Meenu asked him to leave Mishti , he basically said I will be a good son but not a puppet. 

Hence her second plan to bring out Kunal truth. Abir will have no choice now but to leave Mishti because Bigben will convince him that Mishti knows about the birth truth. 

Abir is not an emotionally strong character unlike Mishti. He is going to do or say something stupid and break up with her. It’s going to take quite a bit of digging around from Mishtis end as to why Abir did what he did. 

Looks like we are also going to get different looks for their rooms . I really liked Abirs room, will miss it 😭 

Also, I think this leap is needed for more transparency in Mishbirs relationship. They take each other’s trust for granted and selectively share information . They will realise that it will not work .

BP vs Meenu, I cannot wait !!!

On a side note, if Vatsal is entering the show, one more light eyed guy .. what’s with this show and light eyes 😃

if mishti knows kunal birth truth why will she tell it to everyone. As it is she has kept quiet about babas truth. Where is there a logic in this. Or abir dosent trust mishti that she will not reveal truth to kunal. 

Phir to mishti or her family can also do a one up on abir and BB that you don't trust me to not revel ur brothers birth truth I will as well do it. As it is kunal and abir plan to hurt both the daughters of their family for whatever crap so let them tell kunal truth out to take badla with him for spoiling kuhus life. Just because they are being nice RV family is playing with them. 

And abir wants to leave mishti after doing engagement with her. What kind of a person he is, isn't he spoiling her life. Engagement is a joke for him. The guy who fought with his brother and forced him to Marry kuhu because woh saj ke baithi thi sapno ke Saath and he dint want kunal to spoil a girl's life like this is now doing the same thing to Mishti. BP had asked him very earlier on because of this fear only that what will you do if ur mother and kunal ask you to choose between them and mishti. He shouldn't have gone ahead with engagement if he had to do this to mishti. 

For me Abirs character was one of the best written ones after mohan character from NBT. After ages I've liked a charter with the correct amount of sensitivity and strength. This is a complete turnaround on his character. The guy who always did the right thing has turned to this. So much for drama in ITV land. 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Meenu plays her card at temple and tricks Abir to promise to leave Mish. Rvs planning on redecorating the house and Kunal thinks how long he can hide his divorce issue. Cute banter between Mish and kuhu

preeti dear thank you so much for the update 🤗🤗 havent watched epi yet but looking forward to bb abir scene more than mishbir 😆