pranutan bahl - a talent being wasted

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know how many people have watched notebook but those who have watched could agree that pranutan was quite good in that movie. As a debutant her performance quite good compared to anaya and Ali's debut performance. She is one actress I wanted to see more of but what does Bollywood do? Ignore the potential and talent. I hope pranutan gets some breakthrough and makes it up. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I believe her parents aren't as influential to get her films, even though she may have the talent. 

It is saddening that talent gets lost because of aggressive promotion of talent less people. 

Edited by GhayalParinda - 4 years ago
juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah..she can be the Kajol of this generation..or Amirita rao too. She could perhaps join some agency which hypes her or get her through plum film screen tests . You never know when luck favours you..see Shraddha kapoor. Ashiqui became a blockbuster after her first flop film

Edited by juba - 4 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

As I said during her debut, she should start doing indie movies. Radhika Apte's place is vacant. 

GumGum thumbnail

Aur haan, she needs to leave Sallu's agency, pronto.

Originally posted by: juba

Yeah..she can be the Kajol of this generation..or Amirita rao too. She could perhaps join some agency which hypes her or get her through plum film screen tests . You never know when luck favours you..see Shraddha kapoor. Ashiqui became a blockbuster after her first flop film