Rashmi My cute baby(Only for Rashmi fans) - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshine333

I actually started out supporting Rashmi. Liked her in all her shows. Her acting is really good. But idk BB me woh kaafi fiki lagi mujhe. Personality wise. 

See I detest Mahira Sharma. With Rashmi I am mostly neutral now. Not a hater. But I wished she turned out something like Himanshi. Himanshi doesn’t fight but whatever comes out of her mouth or whatever tiny screen time she gets she seems so logical and sorted. With Rashmi I don’t get the sorted vibes

My ranking right now:

Like: Asim, Himanshi (like her a lot for some reason) Shukla, Bhau

Neutral: Vishaal (abhi itni clarity nahi he), Rashmi, Paras (used to dislike), Shefali, Devo (used to dislike a lot), Sana (used to like a lot), Arhaan 

Dislike: Arti 

Hate: Mahira

Personally i feel hate is a very strong word...i don't want to waste my strong emotions on people who I will never meet/see/talk to. 

As for Rashmi, i feel she is very strong...if not, after the yelling match with shukla the last time where he taunted ki tumhara khaandaan ka pata nahi..which was a taunt because she is raised by a single parent...if i were in her place i would have broken down.. because that would be my soft(weak) spot..but she didn't..that shows her grit and courage..

srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Sorry if you don’t mind me asking, what wrong with Arhaan 😲

He is not at all perfect match for Rashmi..

Look as well as nature... 

He’s a soft nature guy ... she will make him to run behind her ... 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I like rashmi the way she is

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srikalaganesh

Thanks for elaborating, but please don’t worry, from today’s episode we can see, Rashmi likes /loves every aspect of him, and I’m sure he does too, that’s why probably is doing this show. 

It’s adorable to watch him take control of Rashmis insecurities and telling her to enjoy the journey... Very sensible and  mature guy, he will be able to handle everything fine. I’m sure 😃

Edited by Priya9. - 4 years ago
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jab miya biwi raazi toh kya karega kaazi...aap tension mat lo

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

BTW, there are lot more unseen undekha fun videos of the bahu gang.  They are better than the episodes 

I think I should start seeing unseen undekha😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post . I am not any ones fan , her bb journey is interesting , positive ,strong player n nice human being , positive winner material n true winner .
srikalaganesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Thanks for elaborating, but please don’t worry, from today’s episode we can see, Rashmi likes /loves every aspect of him, and I’m sure he does too, that’s why probably is doing this show. 

It’s adorable to watch him take control of Rashmis insecurities and telling her to enjoy the journey... Very sensible and  mature guy, he will be able to handle everything fine. I’m sure 😃

U haven’t watched her Katrino ki kiladi and  Nach baliye .... if u have watched those two reality show u haven’t written like this ..

She is a very head strong woman.., 

And she wants what ever she likes .. and says ... 

srikalaganesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Jab miya biwi raazi toh kya karega kaazi...aap tension mat lo

I can ask the same question to u also... I have expressed my opinion aft seeing her earlier reality show as well as the interviews... 

without seeing anything u don’t come to any conclusion.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail

I can ask the same question to u also... I have expressed my opinion aft seeing her earlier reality show as well as the interviews... 

without seeing anything u don’t come to any conclusion.

😆😆😆...check my post...I did not ask you any questions..