Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Well going into finale is not really in her hands or our hands, it’s what the showmakers,  want based on their amazing scripts

But the point is, she should enjoy her time there, I dint think winning or loosing is going t o, really make any difference to her life, she is super star already for a very long time , it’s a discovery for people like me, who in amiilion years, if I survive that long, ever imagined liking her even in my dreams.

This is the shocking revelation to me. 

I love her personality to bits, she doesn’t need to change anything unless she is not at peace and happy with her own self. 

Dts all fine but imo if I like someone in a game show I would like to be the best. BB koi enjoy Karne ki Jaga thode na hai. If you are in it .....you might as well try to win it .

She doesn't need to change to win it. Dipika won it last yr when a lot of people didn't even like her but one thing which was in focus everytym. She never changed but won .

srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

BB doesn't like cute moments.He likes to air chipkachipki moments which are vulgar

She started doing chipkchipki moments now with her Boy friend Arhan now ... u have not seen check in unseen videos of Voot ... 

I really can’t understand what made her to select Arhan as her future going to b husband.

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Dts all fine but imo if I like someone in a game show I would like to be the best. BB koi enjoy Karne ki Jaga thode na hai. If you are in it .....you might as well try to win it .

She doesn't need to change to win it. Dipika won it last yr when a lot of people didn't even like her but one thing which was in focus everytym. She never changed but won .

Right, I definitely would love to see her win and I’m sure she would like to exactly do that too, but as grow older and wiser, there is a point in life, when you realise actually it’s the journey which is more important than the actual Moment of winning or loosing. 

Regarding last year, I didn’t watch the show regularly, I probably watched less than 30-40 % of shows, I am shocked to see the open bias going on in the show, thus writing here. 

I’m watching the show this year as I knew her as an actress on TV, but didn’t really have a good opinion about given the role she portrayed and my sister always told me, I disliked or hated her, because she is an amazing actress, making you believe that she is the role she is playing, also my sister told me she admires Rashmi as she is self made, strong and independent.

My sister is a highly qualified professional, and I’m glad she gave enough stimulation to allow Rashmi grow on me. 

She has no time to come and write here, I’m sure there are many more who admire her, but don’t have time to write here.

Sorry that was a long post . 

Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: srikalaganesh

She started doing chipkchipki moments now with her Boy friend Arhan now ... u have not seen check in unseen videos of Voot ... 

I really can’t understand what made her to select Arhan as her future going to b husband.

Sorry if you don’t mind me asking, what wrong with Arhaan 😲

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Right, I definitely would love to see her win and I’m sure she would like to exactly do that too, but as grow older and wiser, there is a point in life, when you realise actually it’s the journey which is more important than the actual Moment of winning or loosing. 

Regarding last year, I didn’t watch the show regularly, I probably watched less than 30-40 % of shows, I am shocked to see the open bias going on in the show, thus writing here. 

I’m watching the show this year as I knew her as an actress on TV, but didn’t really have a good opinion about given the role she portrayed and my sister always told me, I disliked or hated her, because she is an amazing actress, making you believe that she is the role she is playing, also my sister told me she admires Rashmi as she is self made, strong and independent.

My sister is a highly qualified professional, and I’m glad she gave enough stimulation to allow Rashmi grow on me. 

She has no time to come and write here, I’m sure there are many more who admire her, but don’t have time to write here.

Sorry that was a long post . 

I hear dis a lot. I guess you are quite young. Yes people are different from the roles they potray😆. I'm glad you are understanding dt watching Rashmi. 

Forum is always divided. I joined last season only. If you had been last season and been on Dipika's side ......you would hv actually known what happens when the majority is against you😆. Yeh toh abhi Kuch bhi nai hai. Rashmi hardly gets dt much bashing or degrading posts. Last yr Ka doormat title Dipika ko Mila tha. Dts y I don't use the term because I was highly critical of the term last yr and disliked it a lot. 

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Mob mentality maybe. 

Hina was bashed by Salman in her season. But she still had a lot of passionate and staunch supporters. But Rashmi doesn’t have the zing or x factor. Nothing to do with bhed chaal. 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine333

Hina was bashed by Salman in her season. But she still had a lot of passionate and staunch supporters. But Rashmi doesn’t have the zing or x factor. Nothing to do with bhed chaal. 

I didn't know..you liked rashmi..😳👍🏼

Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

I hear dis a lot. I guess you are quite young. Yes people are different from the roles they potray😆. I'm glad you are understanding dt watching Rashmi. 

Forum is always divided. I joined last season only. If you had been last season and been on Dipika's side ......you would hv actually known what happens when the majority is against you😆. Yeh toh abhi Kuch bhi nai hai. Rashmi hardly gets dt much bashing or degrading posts. Last yr Ka doormat title Dipika ko Mila tha. Dts y I don't use the term because I was highly critical of the term last yr and disliked it a lot. 

Thank you very much for your very kind words⭐️ I’m sorry I missed reading such posts, also I wasn’t here last year.

Log josh mein aakhar hosh kho baitthey hai, it can be me too, i know, I’m

Generally very polite, but will make a conscious effort not to encourage such things too, I promise, catch me if I do. 😊

Agree probably forum is kind, but I generally avoid posts which may not be Upto my liking. 

I do peep in sometimes to see what going on, if I’m bored😳

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

I didn't know..you liked rashmi..😳👍🏼

I actually started out supporting Rashmi. Liked her in all her shows. Her acting is really good. But idk BB me woh kaafi fiki lagi mujhe. Personality wise. 

See I detest Mahira Sharma. With Rashmi I am mostly neutral now. Not a hater. But I wished she turned out something like Himanshi. Himanshi doesn’t fight but whatever comes out of her mouth or whatever tiny screen time she gets she seems so logical and sorted. With Rashmi I don’t get the sorted vibes

My ranking right now:

Like: Asim, Himanshi (like her a lot for some reason) Shukla, Bhau

Neutral: Vishaal (abhi itni clarity nahi he), Rashmi, Paras (used to dislike), Shefali, Devo (used to dislike a lot), Sana (used to like a lot), Arhaan 

Dislike: Arti 

Hate: Mahira

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I always liked Rashmi more than Shukla and I still like her more than Shukla. Rashmi over Shukla anyday 🤗🤗🤗