Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Honestly i dont get the hate around Rashmi..it feels like she is the unnecessary target of this season..She seems like a sweet person to me and she is the one who always stood by her friends..she dint make issue out of mahira calling her dogli (which imo she shd have) also not made issue of unnecessary arti's drama..seems like BB desperately wants Rashmi to fight but she isnt doing that..Also all that you target sid was so absurd 🤔 tbh i enjoyed thr fights and she has biggest fight wid sid only in this show..usme b they've made her feel like its all her fault so am glad that she is avoiding him too for now..Rashmi is positive and caring person but all they've done so far is portrayed her as negative and villain kind of..there are so many funny clips of Rashmi and gang on unseen undekha but they never telecast it on main episodes BB just likes to focus on unnecessary fights and chillam chilli...i also like shehnaz and rashmi-debo clips..they seem fun together..as for BB ive lost hopes..😆

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

I feel really very bad for Rashmi. The hate she is getting is too much. Whatever she does is questioned. If she talks about Siddharth then people say she is taking footage by taking his name. If she doesn't take his name then people say she is not seen in the episodes. If she cries then she is acting and fake. If she shows anger then her behaviour is questioned. There are so many cute scenes between Rashmi,Paras and Devoleena. But BB doesn't want to show them in the actual episodes. Salsa dance was very good between Paras and Rashmi. If they had put some suitable music and showed it then people might have loved it. Na, they won't show it. When I saw the dance which is for less that 20 seconds in the precap before that episode I liked it and was waiting for the episode. But didn't see the dance in the episode. BB is only and only interested in Siddharth Rashmi fights.

And I am disappointed with the reviewers too. They never try to be neutral and present the point of view of other contestants. Review is about praising Siddharth and making fun of Rashmi. 

Haters stay away from this post. I want to see the positive posts. Friends who are supporting Rashmi I want to read your views too.

Even Dipika got so much hatred but atlast even Salman said that she is most dignified!!

Rashmi has never crossed her lines! She is strong, independent and has revert back equally! I love this about her! Moreover she has been constant and hasn't switched her sides ! 

But I would have loved this season had Rashmi and Shukla in same team!

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I like dt Rashmi doesn't please anyone or butter anyone up for going ahead. She is doesn't need anyone to fyt for her .

But she is slowly going into the background. She needs to buck up nd play front foot or I sadly don't see her going into finale.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: abhi_kanchi

Even Dipika got so much hatred but atlast even Salman said that she is most dignified!!

Rashmi has never crossed her lines! She is strong, independent and has revert back equally! I love this about her! Moreover she has been constant and hasn't switched her sides ! 

But I would have loved this season had Rashmi and Shukla in same team!

Last year I supported Sreesanth.

I agree with each and every point you said about Rashami.

Actually Rashami tried from her side to make things normal. But things went in such a way.

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

One thing dear we may be smaller or larger in number but supporting the person with whom our heart connects is the best thing. 

Very well said 👏I’m sure she is connecting with a lot of people especially many independent strong women. My love for all of them, nothing can stop you in this world..❤️

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

I like dt Rashmi doesn't please anyone or butter anyone up for going ahead. She is doesn't need anyone to fyt for her .

But she is slowly going into the background. She needs to buck up nd play front foot or I sadly don't see her going into finale.

I understand dear but Rashami almost talks with everyone and don't make an issue. Previously when she had fights with Siddharth she shared her point of view and her feelings to her friends. But it got her hate, most of the people didn't understand her point of view and the amazing editing team and camera team are ready to use their skills whenever Rashami tries to say even a b c. Then she got feedback something like you target Shukla and she started maintaining distance. And with others she shares good equation, then there is no reason to fight na. I want her to be happy.

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

BB doesn't like cute moments.He likes to air chipkachipki moments which are vulgar

Tell me about it... Seriously there's no need to get so physically close with each other... I might sound like old school, i dont care. The chipkooing moments between some people are just too much! 

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for the post, TM. 

I wish they telecast the fun moments between the Bahu gang. They have some fun equation with each other without anyone playing a dictator there!

Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Well going into finale is not really in her hands or our hands, it’s what the showmakers,  want based on their amazing scripts

But the point is, she should enjoy her time there, I dint think winning or loosing is going t o, really make any difference to her life, she is super star already for a very long time , it’s a discovery for people like me, who in amiilion years, if I survive that long, ever imagined liking her even in my dreams.

This is the shocking revelation to me. 

I love her personality to bits, she doesn’t need to change anything unless she is not at peace and happy with her own self. 

Edited by Priya9. - 4 years ago
Priya9. thumbnail

I feel really very bad for Rashmi. The hate she is getting is too much. Whatever she does is questioned. If she talks about Siddharth then people say she is taking footage by taking his name. If she doesn't take his name then people say she is not seen in the episodes. If she cries then she is acting and fake. If she shows anger then her behaviour is questioned. There are so many cute scenes between Rashmi,Paras and Devoleena. But BB doesn't want to show them in the actual episodes. Salsa dance was very good between Paras and Rashmi. If they had put some suitable music and showed it then people might have loved it. Na, they won't show it. When I saw the dance which is for less that 20 seconds in the precap before that episode I liked it and was waiting for the episode. But didn't see the dance in the episode. BB is only and only interested in Siddharth Rashmi fights.

And I am disappointed with the reviewers too. They never try to be neutral and present the point of view of other contestants. Review is about praising Siddharth and making fun of Rashmi. 

Haters stay away from this post. I want to see the positive posts. Friends who are supporting Rashmi I want to read your views too.

Really a positive post, love it .. she is indeed a baby in the way she expresses displeasure, especially with Arhaan, I find him right for her .. really hoping there is some good news, given the way, Arhaan tolerates her childish ways ..I’ll quote some positive things, she is humble, very normal like all of us, happy when encouraged and unhappy when criticised... she is there fir everyone alike friend or foe... I’m sure there are many more, 

I would like to just add, hope she and many of us around, find a different way to communicate when unhappy, like allowing the other person to express and not suffocate them with too much attention and affection, can we ever stop doing this, is a million dollar question. 😆

Edited by Priya9. - 4 years ago