AnuPre/ParIcaAT#161-PyarTohThaTabPyarHiHaiAb.Pyar hamesha rahega~Pg125 - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Yea even I got that vibe but it kinda goes against his characteristic, I mean yes he will blast her for carelessness but blaming her for death which max will be accident is kinda ermm not so Anurag but again I trust CVs and their capabilities.

Yes it does, but the thing is anurag has always been crazy about this baby.. I men it's not just his reaction today.. This banda was talking about bacche ki planning in jail  when his entire future was hanging in balance. 

The loss of peanut maybe enough to make him resent even prerna, for a short while atleast. ๐Ÿค“

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

He was telling her that he needs time but Sona baby cut him off with her let's get to know one another crap๐Ÿ˜ณ He just needs to be more sterner next time around. 

even then he said he feels awkward...and moved back to his table but that women.. ๐Ÿคฎ she went n pretend that she is hurt n can't walk n then did chance or dance...n actually anurag Basu w en if he wanted to couldn't throw her away but would have definitely stopped her but in his own way politely ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„ luckily that short circuit have him an opportunist to throw her away๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ durga ma sab Dekh rahi hai

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

This was my first thought after seeing that scene which is what I want from anurag.. His anger should tear the Basus to bits but with prerna, his guilt at failing her and their child should eat him.. 

But there is also the possibility of using it to drive a wedge between them.. Sadly this happens many times in real life too where couples blame each other when something happens to their child. Unfortunately, I got that vibe too from him. ๐Ÿค”

till the second point o was all ok..but even after Sonalika's clarified wen he blasted at pre somewhere I got that doubt in my mind ๐Ÿ™„