AnuPre/ParIcaAT#161-PyarTohThaTabPyarHiHaiAb.Pyar hamesha rahega~Pg125 - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Me too. 😊

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Ok you win, you beats me in being a meanie🤣

I wanted to be subtle earlier later thought why not say it all.😈😂

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aurtika

I wanted to be subtle earlier later thought why not say it all.😈😂

I even wanted to write Eri's shows looks like she mistakenly wore someone's🤣

Ok we both should stop🤣

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

Somehow jumpsuits are a trend that I've never been able to accept. Maybe because I dress my small boy in sleepsuits at night  which are basically one and the same.. 

Gives too much of a I just got up from bed vibe. 

I think Eri wore this because of that.. So I get her point of travelling comfortably..But going to a party wearing that is really pointless for  me.😂

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Don't know why but after seeing today's anu's over protectiveness ... I had a feeling he is going to blame pre for losing their kid .. later learn that it was his family who abandoned her .. leaving anu feeling guilty .. also he is of the sort who cannot see pre going away from him so he will try to get back pre but pre will not want to come back .. 

We might actually seeing something similar to vikrant track again with pre into business properly as they have already started showing her that way ... i hope some new character comes who can be a friend to pre like vikrant.. we can actually see possessive cum jealous anu .. 

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Have u guys seen that yogafitness comment?🤣

Oh BABA... kya banda hai, kya dikhta hai, kya likhta hai... Impressed !!! waise bhai saab kahan se copy kiya😆

Watched today episodes...... and yes short circuit was just an excuse but I’m sure Anurag would have still stopped Sonalika .....this just affirms if next time she does this he gonna react . 

Why do all creeps takes Pheels from Anurag and Prerna .... Gaahhhh 

One more round of Molly reprimanding Mohini coming and Mohini as usual will blame  Pre...... and I don’t see Molly doing anything wrong ... it’s Mohini who is a bitch and not understanding things as her ego is hurt . 

Coming to AnuPre scene ......

DAMNNN THAT PAUSE ........ Uffff SO WELL DONE ...one can literally feel that “What if” notion ..... Ahhh Parica were SOO GOODDDDD .....

Overprotective Anurag Basu is back ..... everything related to Pre is precious for him and so unknowingly he is getting attached to Virus too . Can I say I’m loving this attachment ?? Yes I absolutely do ..... though this Virus ka Baba is spoiling our #KillVirus plans but I’m loving it . 

I don’t know how they use this attachment with Virus thing in future .... one thing is for sure Anurag’s character won’t be played in this . 

It’s not that Anurag can’t raise his voice ..... he only does it when matters ..... he did not listened to Sona’s BOKWAAS as his whole concentration was on Pre and Baby .... he fosho will regret such behaviour and will call Pre to apology .... 

Upcoming Function will be given a passé as it will be filled with KoNu and AnuPre (dream) dance seq and Pre finding out abt Sona . 

Loved Pre mentioning straightly that It will be a Girl ...., Awwwww .... ❤️❤️

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rahuldravidfan

Don't know why but after seeing today's anu's over protectiveness ... I had a feeling he is going to blame pre for losing their kid .. later learn that it was his family who abandoned her .. leaving anu feeling guilty .. also he is of the sort who cannot see pre going away from him so he will try to get back pre but pre will not want to come back .. 

We might actually seeing something similar to vikrant track again with pre into business properly as they have already started showing her that way ... i hope some new character comes who can be a friend to pre like vikrant.. we can actually see possessive cum jealous anu .. 

I think I am the only one who felt his anger is more like what we experience with our loved ones, if we get hurts our parents sometimes scolds us with dyaan nahi rakh sakthae, dekh ke nahi chal sakthi types. Anurag's anger gave me those vibes than accusing her with seriousness.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail