Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya9.

๐Ÿ˜Š I feel sorry for him, thatโ€™s my nature of work, itโ€™s not his fault completely, someone needs to tell him he has a problem, unfortunately I donโ€™t see much hope currently, as he is praised for all the wrong reasons, but Iโ€™m hopeful a word will reach him, that he unfortunately has a problem that needs addressing sooner than later. Fingers crossed for that. 

Anyone who tries to tell him.anything is immediately asked go shit up. So I doubt he will even have a realization of his behaviour. I just hope no girl marries him and ends up spoiling her life too. 

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiddJ

Anyone who tries to tell him.anything is immediately asked go shit up. So I doubt he will even have a realization of his behaviour. I just hope no girl marries him and ends up spoiling her life too. 

Sure, I totally agree, he may not realise it himself, he needs someone whom he adores, admires  and respects to reveal this to him.can be his family or friends. 

Ideally this should have all been confidential, but unfortunately I had to raise this publicly given that I found that his narcissistic personality is being promoted and a wrong message being given to public 

I apologise for discussing this openly, to all who maybe be affected by my thread. My heartfelt sincere apologies. 

SiddJ thumbnail

Sure, I totally agree, he may not realise it himself, he needs someone whom he adores, admires  and respects to reveal this to him.can be his family or friends. 

Ideally this should have all been confidential, but unfortunately I had to raise this publicly given that I found that his narcissistic personality is being promoted and a wrong message being given to public 

I apologise for discussing this openly, to all who maybe be affected by my thread. My heartfelt sincere apologies. 

My elder brother is exactly like this, the entire family adores him and is willing to help. But he just does not wanna accept he is wrong ๐Ÿ˜”.

My sil wants to leave him after trying for 8years.

Priya9. thumbnail

My elder brother is exactly like this, the entire family adores him and is willing to help. But he just does not wanna accept he is wrong ๐Ÿ˜”.

My sil wants to leave him after trying for 8years.

Iโ€™m so sorry to hear this dear ๐Ÿ˜ข, I wish I could say or do to make things better for them. Unfortunately Iโ€™m clueless. Really Sorry about this. 

I wish there is someone here who is a professional who can just guide us, how to deal with these situations 

I just realised/believe we should never tell them they are narcissist, that was a bit shocking to know ..

Btw Iโ€™m not a psychologist or a  psychiatrist, it looks like a promising career option 

I have personally seen narcissistic people in life and they drain you out completely 

Iโ€™ll post later, as Iโ€™m learning about how to deal with them 

I believe there are different types of narcissistic personalities ..

General advice from Google uncle/aunt whatever we like is in the link below - apologies unable to condense it atm 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/5-types-people-who-can-ruin-your-life/201904/5-tips-coping-narcissistic-family-member

SiddJ thumbnail

Iโ€™m so sorry to hear this dear ๐Ÿ˜ข, I wish I could say or do to make things better for them. Unfortunately Iโ€™m clueless. Really Sorry about this. 

I wish there is someone here who is a professional who can just guide us, how to deal with these situations 

I just realised/believe we should never tell them they are narcissist, that was a bit shocking to know ..

Btw Iโ€™m not a psychologist or a  psychiatrist, it looks like a promising career option 

I have personally seen narcissistic people in life and they drain you out completely 

Iโ€™ll post later, as Iโ€™m learning about how to deal with them 

I believe there are different types of narcissistic personalities ..

General advice from Google uncle/aunt whatever we like is in the link below - apologies unable to condense it atm 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/5-types-people-who-can-ruin-your-life/201904/5-tips-coping-narcissistic-family-member

Very insightful link. Thanks 

Priya9. thumbnail

Very insightful link. Thanks 

My pleasure dear, hope there are solutions in sight soon and prayers for finding the right solutions for all of us, hoping everyone stay safe and happy. Free from illness and peace flowing around, fingers crossed. 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Please vote:

Narcissistic

React with rage, belittle other person, exaggerated sense of self importance, monopolise conversations etc etc etc

Please follow the link to update yourself the features if they apply to Sid or not

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

Faking Friendship within his group, but his personality is real and not fake ( thanks to Honeybees sting ๐Ÿ˜†) simple example - Sid Asim fight - he tries to vehemently hide that there are indifferences within their group aNd yells forever 

Negative 

He lacks decency how to behave either with his own friend or others. Completely lacks courtesy and empathy, the way he yells infinitely, when someone tries to interact with him. 

Itโ€™s really very difficult to imagine the pain other housemates must be going through bound by a contract. 

Hats off to all the members of BB house for tolerating this piece of human.

Bb should be grateful that, there are contestants, still in the house bound by a contract and not asking for a pay rise.

~TO THE KIND ATTENTION OF FUTURE CONTESTANTS ~

In future, if any contestant signs a contract with BB, they should add a ***SHUKLA CLAUSE ***if any participant exhibits his personality, their remuneration should automatically be doubled/ quadrupled

There should also be a DEY CLAUSE - if any e/o physical injury - remuneration should be multiplied 10 times agreed price.

Every Shukli must go through the linkssmiley36

Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Every Shukli must go through the linkssmiley36

Thank you very much Ji ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

I really wish they do to, but looks like I didnโ€™t succeed, based on the results of my poll, ๐Ÿ˜”coz I know we have fans, who cross all limits like I do, ๐Ÿ˜†

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you very much Ji ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

I really wish they do to, but looks like I didnโ€™t succeed, based on the results of my poll, ๐Ÿ˜”coz I know we have fans, who cross all limits like I do, ๐Ÿ˜†

84% is a good result, the remaining 16% are same guys of another poll who think they need SK to make their assessments on contestants & they can't see themselves. ๐Ÿ˜†

Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

84% is a good result, the remaining 16% are same guys of another poll who think they need SK to make their assessments on contestants & they can't see themselves. ๐Ÿ˜†

Well you got it right ji, I was looking at improving on that 16 percent , but Iโ€™m not going  to give up easily, I want a poll with 100% verdict  ๐Ÿ˜†

But honestly very  pleased with 84% people who stand with agreeing that SS has issues. He will hopefully get to address them soon and  this fix issues impacting his life too.