Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: luv2dance

Wow quoting mayoclinic and all ðŸ˜† he fit the definition of narcissistic to the T. I agree with Honey bee though. He doesn't look fake to me at all. He doesn't even try to make any bonds with others. The rest are all sucking up to him for what I don't know. may be to survive on the show?. 

This guy has the whole show given to him on platter. A group that he absolutely did not work an iota for. A host and a ton of guests that will defend his actions. I am still trying to remember how Shuklas group was formed. Arti and him were the connection in the beginning and Sana just wanted all the attention in the world. Why did Asim join this group? ðŸ˜³

I’m a great fan of knowledge and evidence  and thus quoted it ðŸ˜Š

Nowadays everything is just open to a search on the internet. 

I really hope BB and all the other great personalities supporting him, update their knowledge base and stop promoting such unacceptable behaviour. 

Or maybe change the name of the show as the the great Narcissistic personality show.

Reg Asim Joining the group, I’m Afraid I haven’t got that information base, but hopefully I can update my knowledge base on this front, if someone can kindly clarify. Thanks in advance. 

Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

• Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

I believe they wrote the above symptoms after analyzing Shukla's behavior in BB ðŸ¤£

Yes looks like it ðŸ˜†

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Thank you jee 😊,  just my 2cents for spreading awareness of personalities, cause some people seem to sadly believe,  a narcissistic personality to be normal and acceptable, btw not just normal they believe,   it to be a great entertaining personality and that every one else should be bestowed with these features to win this show. 

I just hope, in real life, if these personalities can be identified early, appropriate help maybe sought from professionals Or such people can be avoided maybe. 

I've had the misfortune of befriending a narcisist... At that time it seemed like the best friendship i ever had.... And him a person i could look up to.... Had absolutely no idea about Narcicism back then...later i got the rudest shock of my life... And a lesson for a lifetime after i realized how toxic he was... And how he was bringing out the worst in me... Later i came to know abt narcicism.... Since then I'm always Alert to these symptoms and try to stay away from such people... Good that u posted that link.  More people should be made aware about Narcicism. 

Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

I've had the misfortune of befriending a narcisist... At that time it seemed like the best friendship i ever had.... And him a person i could look up to.... Had absolutely no idea about Narcicism back then...later i got the rudest shock of my life... And a lesson for a lifetime after i realized how toxic he was... And how he was bringing out the worst in me... Later i came to know abt narcicism.... Since then I'm always Alert to these symptoms and try to stay away from such people... Good that u posted that link.  More people should be made aware about Narcicism. 

I’m really sorry about your experience, but thank you for the honour and sharing your traumatic experience. 

I’m glad you are not friends with him anymore and you are smartly avoiding them.

Unfortunately these people are around us everywhere in life, be at home or in school, college or at work.

You said it right,  they drain away your positive energy and bring out your worst, which is happening right in front of eyes in this show too.

These people are unwell Mentally, they need help from an expert, call them a psychologist or a psychiatrist. Their insecurities and low self esteem need to be addressed and thus they have a scope to lead a normal life. 

I think they should first have an insight into their own personality, let truth dawn upon them, that, Their behaviour is not normal, automatically they will seek help 

I just wish to add Mental health illness is as common as any other ilnnes  we know, but it is stigmatised, moving forward, people should accept mental illness  as something that can affect any individual, even Deepika Padukone admitted to suffer with depression, which is another form Of mental illness.

So all in all thank you so much for your support and opportunity for me to share my POV on this subject. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Aww Nathuji ðŸ¤—

Those kinds of friendships drain you - and you’re better off without. Narcissism and toxicity go hand in hand - particularly when you add aggression, self-entitlement and channel support into the mix. Shukla’s equations in the show - super toxic - even though these lot bring it on themselves, I still feel sorry for them. 

OT - mujhe sirf ek baat kehni hain - Shukla mein ego THA - aur Shukla kisiko bol raha tha ke ego se kisika bhala nahi hota ðŸ¤£. Matlab ab iska naya target irony hain - kya patak patak ke maar raha tha kal usse ðŸ˜†. What an absolute idiot - self awareness naam ki koi cheez hi nahi hain. Smh. 

Edited by SP2684 - 4 years ago
Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jodh57

Shukla clause and Dey clause🤣🤣

We can add more clauses too like Mahira Clause or Paras clause. Shukla clause a, b c 

Honestly it’s  the responsibility of the bigg boss to ensure safety of everyone In the house, including in all tasks, 

- he should ensure health and safety at all Times and be responsible for all injuries sustained during tasks, 

- contestants  should be entitled for a compensation 

- to be honest  if there are any injuries like what happened to SIddharth Dey or Mahira or Paras happen abroad in any of the developed nations elsewhere in the world, the show would be shut down, as the audience do not tolerate these activities as entertaining, risking someone life or Limbs. 

raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey Avtar Purush, aap ne bb13 me aakr hame dhanya kr diya. hum agyani, aapki alokik khoobiyan ko samajh nhi paye, kyunki normal insan aisa behave nhi krta. aapne hame research krne ke liye protsahit kia aur research scholar bna diya, aapki kripa aise hee bni rhi to bb13 k finale tak aap ki  khoobiyan pr Ph.D complete ho jygi.

Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Aww Nathuji ðŸ¤—

Those kinds of friendships drain you - and you’re better off without. Narcissism and toxicity go hand in hand - particularly when you add aggression, self-entitlement and channel support into the mix. Shukla’s equations in the show - super toxic - even though these lot bring it on themselves, I still feel sorry for them. 

OT - mujhe sirf ek baat kehni hain - Shukla mein ego THA - aur Shukla kisiko bol raha tha ke ego se kisika bhala nahi hota ðŸ¤£. Matlab ab iska naya target irony hain - kya patak patak ke maar raha tha kal usse ðŸ˜†. What an absolute idiot - self awareness naam ki koi cheez hi nahi hain. Smh. 

Nathu jee a big jhaadu ka jhapii from my side too inadditon. 

Yes irony they highlight every feature that is wrong as right, I don’t know what their background is , if of sound mind and reasonable IQ. 

BB still has a golden opportunity to do the honours, if he genuinely is a well Wisher of SIddharth Shukla, he should confidentially break the bad news about his illness and how it ruined his chances of winning this show. 

Time will tell us ..

Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: raam786

Hey Avtar Purush, aap ne bb13 me aakr hame dhanya kr diya. hum agyani, aapki alokik khoobiyan ko samajh nhi paye, kyunki normal insan aisa behave nhi krta. aapne hame research krne ke liye protsahit kia aur research scholar bna diya, aapki kripa aise hee bni rhi to bb13 k finale tak aap ki  khoobiyan pr Ph.D complete ho jygi.

Absolutely ðŸ˜Š

BB you can use your perfect salutation to tame his ego before breaking the bad news, most importantly BB must ensure he is in a safe zone , with no movable/ throwable objects/ furniture around .. and not to talk to SS,  the way SS does with others — Face in the face of the other person, there is risk of punches or other sinister injuries, besides  transfer of body fluids. 

raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Absolutely ðŸ˜Š

BB you can use your perfect salutation to tame his ego before breaking the bad news, most importantly BB must ensure he is in a safe zone , with no movable/ throwable objects/ furniture around .. and not to talk to SS,  the way SS does with others — Face in the face of the other person, there is risk of punches or other sinister injuries, besides  transfer of body fluids

@bold, 🤣