Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Even though I've tuned in for Guls romance  (Idk y) I'm yet to watch a single epi fully.

I've seen Aditi in Kaaliren so wanted to see how Gul would utilise her. I haven't seen VSC in any particular show - I just know he exits on the tv spectrum😆

He's a fine actor. 

I want to follow the show. 

But Gul is too predictable.

We've moved on from applying haldi cheek to cheek, to holi colours cheek to cheek and now flour😵😆

I'm not really connecting with the show.

Maybe because it's a finite series they're jam packing everything in to each episode.

Roshni character . ..don't understand what they're trying to achieve with her.

Aman isn't a brooding hero - so why is Roshni a self certified circus?!😆

She couldn't lift her arms to wipe flour if his cheek but could lift her arms to take her hair out of her dress bfr the hair spa session ðŸ˜•

Edited by Sofna - 4 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Though I am with you in the rant mode, I didn't find the dupatta scene so bad. To me it just felt completion of the dressing up mode. I know dupatta has symbolic representation of 'laaj' 'izzat', (I remember Geet days when Geet would cross her arms in front of her whenever dupatta got stuck or fell off when Ma'am was around, yet the same dupatta was mostly worn around her neck!!) Here, her dress looked incomplete without the dupatta. It looked more an adornment than izzat thing, coz the black kurta looked plain without the decorated dupatta. 

As for the doori, cheek rub, dressing behind the veil, all were as if they were putting a tick mark against the *to be enacted btwn all Jodi * checklist. The hurry just didn't match the complicated relationship status of RoshAn. If the need was to show Aman to be a considerate person and Rosh to feel her heart flutter, it could have been done differently without the forced feel of intimacy.

PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Watch gul shows just for leads chem. Here romance is going too fast. Me too was thinking since when they become so comfortable. 

Messy eating is one thing but every one will get eww feeling if food get struck in hair and NO. Nobody eats food struck in hair. 

Also no matter how much one is hungry no one can eat this much.Yes if you are hungry for 2 days you want this and that but you can't eat all of that. I can expect this much of logic 

PhineasFerb thumbnail

You haven't seen gul's new paint scene???that will also come I guess

Originally posted by: Sofna

Even though I've tuned in for Guls romance  (Idk y) I'm yet to watch a single epi fully.

I've seen Aditi in Kaaliren so wanted to see how Gul would utilise her. I haven't seen VSC in any particular show - I just know he exits on the tv spectrum😆

He's a fine actor. 

I want to follow the show. 

But Gul is too predictable.

We've moved on from applying haldi cheek to cheek, to holi colours cheek to cheek and now flour😵😆

I'm not really connecting with the show.

Maybe because it's a finite series they're jam packing everything in to each episode.

Roshni character . ..don't understand what they're trying to achieve with her.

Aman isn't a brooding hero - so why is Roshni a self certified circus?!😆

She couldn't lift her arms to wipe flour if his cheek but could lift her arms to take her hair out of her dress bfr the hair spa session ðŸ˜•

PhineasFerb thumbnail

Same was with Khushi she used to cover herself with hands whenever she was sans duppata with arnav around.

As far as I remember Geet atleast used to cover one shoulder other side used to be pinned up (correct me if I am wrong)but khushi 's duppata used to totally fold and pinned around neck ,you would feel its just lace🤣. then arnav couldn't see her body?

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Though I am with you in the rant mode, I didn't find the dupatta scene so bad. To me it just felt completion of the dressing up mode. I know dupatta has symbolic representation of 'laaj' 'izzat', (I remember Geet days when Geet would cross her arms in front of her whenever dupatta got stuck or fell off when Ma'am was around, yet the same dupatta was mostly worn around her neck!!) Here, her dress looked incomplete without the dupatta. It looked more an adornment than izzat thing, coz the black kurta looked plain without the decorated dupatta. 

As for the doori, cheek rub, dressing behind the veil, all were as if they were putting a tick mark against the *to be enacted btwn all Jodi * checklist. The hurry just didn't match the complicated relationship status of RoshAn. If the need was to show Aman to be a considerate person and Rosh to feel her heart flutter, it could have been done differently without the forced feel of intimacy.

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhineasFerb

You haven't seen gul's new paint scene???that will also come I guess

The IB one?

I thought that was Holi cheek to cheek😆

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhineasFerb

Same was with Khushi she used to cover herself with hands whenever she was sans duppata with arnav around.

As far as I remember Geet atleast used to cover one shoulder other side used to be pinned up (correct me if I am wrong)but khushi 's duppata used to totally fold and pinned around neck ,you would feel its just lace🤣. then arnav couldn't see her body?

Isn't that with all female leads🤣

I think it's more the concept of the outfit incomplete w/out dupatta.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

The IB one?

Geeeezzzz that paint one OMG.

It creeped the hell out of me.

PhineasFerb thumbnail

It was paint wali body to body holi😆

The IB one?

PhineasFerb thumbnail

And a excuse to play theme song be it  maahi,rabba ve now this 

As if hero needs to see heroine's cleavage to get aroused .They have dhak -dhak just with touch of fingers🤣

Isn't that with all female leads🤣

I think it's more the concept of the outfit incomplete w/out dupatta.