Rant review #1 : Aman and Roshni

Posted: 4 years ago

I should have put a virtual Kala tika on the show because nazar lag gayi isko.. Khud Gul Khan ki. 

Just when I thought I finally found a show that is different, BAM! The show becomes a cliche and how. 

Roshni by the 4th week has now turned into the thing I was dreading. The sharmili done-to-death submissive FL whose only job is to be messy,disgustingly unhygienic, and just breathing heavily and heaving to anything the hero does and ASKING NO INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS EVER. Oh god. 

Aman is suddenly the guy who covers his wife with dupatta because God knows what will happen if the girl goes dupatta-less 

The romantic scenes were pure cringe to me full offence.. so unnecessary and pure bait. No head or tail. I have loved all their scenes prior to this. But today it was just..forcing it. I get no feels from such try-hard scenes. THE DORI SCENE.. when will it stop being part of ITV romance. The less said the better about the hair spa thing. Like am still ðŸ˜³ about it. I dont know what to think about it. Aman's sisters were not available? ðŸ¤” Felt so OOC to me. I'm all for men comforting their FLs and being sensitive and different and all that...but the setting felt so out of place and intimate. Aman-Roshni havent reached that stage yet IMO.

Also,Aman putting her dupatta to cover her and the dori scene left a bad taste in my mouth. The guy still has not explained to her what was up with him and his blue eyes. 

Roshni is a lost cause. Girl cant get out of baby talk mode. The noodle wala scene was so disgusting. Messy is one thing..but straight up being unhygienic like that..urgh. Is it too much to ask for a FL who talks like an adult sometimes, has adult table manners, is not submissively coy and heaving all the time- CAN WE HAVE A FL WHO IS AN ADULT PLEASE.

Aman...she can put her own dupatta on her. Thanks but no thanks babe.   

GUL, as much as I love the details she always add to her stories and make one addicted few episodes in.. I hope she stays away! One can be so creative with this pair and their romance.. just dont do the same things again and again. 

Story wise.. the same damsel in distress and now hinting at another girl living under the same roof.. just NO.

And for the love of god, give Roshni some brains. There is literally zero reason for the ML and FL to fall in love with each other..seeing their current situation and attitudes. Except that she's Ayaana and can save his life. Which is a bit..well conditional.

And I know, I know - this is an ITV show, a Gul Khan show and yada yada and theres no point analyzing it 😆.. but as you can see.. I clearly expected better. SO MUCH BETTER from this show. 

Anyway, rant over. Get back to being original, YJHJK! 

I am just discarding this episode as a bad one. And I won't bother till the number of these shit episodes reach the tally of gorgeous ones.😆

Dori aur dinner aur head bath humaara bura sapna tha. Sorted. Next!

Bass only one request, please gimme my responsible sober Ayaana and those moves.

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

I am just discarding this episode as a bad one. And I won't bother till the number of these shit episodes reach the tally of gorgeous ones.😆

Bass only one request, please gimme my responsible sober Ayaana and those moves.

Guess I gotta do the same. But Aman :( Really had high hopes from this guy. Was almost up there with my favourite MLs of all time. 

Same. Want Ayaana now and want her to talk like she did in the first episode. And want her to not have the ridiculous makeup. Y'know I wish she had glowing eyes or something else. Not stupid lines on her face like that ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

I should have put a virtual Kala tika on the show because nazar lag gayi isko.. Khud Gul Khan ki. 

Just when I thought I finally found a show that is different, BAM! The show becomes a cliche and how. 

Roshni by the 4th week has now turned into the thing I was dreading. The sharmili done-to-death submissive FL whose only job is to be messy,disgustingly unhygienic, and just breathing heavily and heaving to anything the hero does and ASKING NO INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS EVER. Oh god. 

Aman is suddenly the guy who covers his wife with dupatta because God knows what will happen if the girl goes dupatta-less 

The romantic scenes were pure cringe to me full offence.. so unnecessary and pure bait. No head or tail. I have loved all their scenes prior to this. But today it was just..forcing it. I get no feels from such try-hard scenes. THE DORI SCENE.. when will it stop being part of ITV romance. The less said the better about the hair spa thing. Like am still ðŸ˜³ about it. I dont know what to think about it. Aman's sisters were not available? ðŸ¤” Felt so OOC to me. I'm all for men comforting their FLs and being sensitive and different and all that...but the setting felt so out of place and intimate. Aman-Roshni havent reached that stage yet IMO.

Also,Aman putting her dupatta to cover her and the dori scene left a bad taste in my mouth. The guy still has not explained to her what was up with him and his blue eyes. 

Roshni is a lost cause. Girl cant get out of baby talk mode. The noodle wala scene was so disgusting. Messy is one thing..but straight up being unhygienic like that..urgh. Is it too much to ask for a FL who talks like an adult sometimes, has adult table manners, is not submissively coy and heaving all the time- CAN WE HAVE A FL WHO IS AN ADULT PLEASE.

Aman...she can put her own dupatta on her. Thanks but no thanks babe.   

GUL, as much as I love the details she always add to her stories and make one addicted few episodes in.. I hope she stays away! One can be so creative with this pair and their romance.. just dont do the same things again and again. 

Story wise.. the same damsel in distress and now hinting at another girl living under the same roof.. just NO.

And for the love of god, give Roshni some brains. There is literally zero reason for the ML and FL to fall in love with each other..seeing their current situation and attitudes. Except that she's Ayaana and can save his life. Which is a bit..well conditional.

And I know, I know - this is an ITV show, a Gul Khan show and yada yada and theres no point analyzing it 😆.. but as you can see.. I clearly expected better. SO MUCH BETTER from this show. 

Anyway, rant over. Get back to being original, YJHJK! 

Dear, you are bang on! Every single thing I wanted to get out of my heart after watching yesterdays episode has been put down by you! (I didn't say earlier as I was afraid of hurting sentiments of those who still enjoyed it!)

I also was full on crazy about the show when it began...and feeling elated to finally have found a show worth watching twice.  In fact I had this fear that jab show khatam ho jayega toh how will i console my heart as its a finite series! But from last 2 episodes and specially the recent one.....God, they are turning it into a trash! 

I am a fan of VSC and was super happy to see him in this show but now I feel like saying this to VSC: "Why you doing this to your talent!"

Anyways, atleast one good thing happened. Ab mujhe show khatam hone ka dukh nahi hoga..I was obsessesed with it earlier.

Edited by The_Twilight - 4 years ago

Guess I gotta do the same. But Aman :( Really had high hopes from this guy. Was almost up there with my favourite MLs of all time. 

Same. Want Ayaana now and want her to talk like she did in the first episode. And want her to not have the ridiculous makeup. Y'know I wish she had glowing eyes or something else. Not stupid lines on her face like that ðŸ˜†

All aint lost yet. And common, it was just ONE episode. He is still the same guy! Don't lose hope😳

I am still hoping that the promo was symbolic and not the actual case, specially since it has been sometime since it has aired. So the setting will be new. Just keeping fingers crossed for a better episode of our Ayaana. Btw yeh hoga kab? 

Originally posted by The_Twilight

Dear, you are bang on! Every single thing I wanted to get out of my heart after watching yesterdays episode has been put down by you! (I didn't say earlier as I was afraid of hurting sentiments of those who still enjoyed it!)

I also was full on crazy about the show when it began...and feeling elated to finally have found a show worth watching twice.  In fact I had this fear that jab show khatam jo jayega toh how will i console my heart as its a finite series! But from last 2 episodes and specially the recent one....God they are turning it into a trash! 

I am a fan of VSC and was super happy to see him in this show but Now I feel like saying this to VSC: Why you doing this to your talent!

Anyways, atleast one good thing happened. Ab mujhe show khatam hone ka dukh nahi hoga..I was obsessesed with this show earlier.

Omg. Its not that bad yet. I think Vikram is doing great. Its just one or two episodes. And probably stuff like this will get them to number #1 on star plus atleast.  But yeah, if they continue doing it then I might drop it. I guess all these cliches are being introduced to pull greater numbers. I am enjoying it still and waiting for Ayaana. I'm still hopeful and they can still salvage the characters. 

How ironical! The scenes which were supposed to melt us ended up burning  us! 

Someone please have the makers read our posts. 

Originally posted by The_Twilight

How ironical! The scenes which were supposed to melt us ended up burning  us! 

Someone please have the makers read our posts. 

Not watched it yet so I wont give any verdict. Lets see aage kya hota hai!

All aint lost yet. And common, it was just ONE episode. He is still the same guy! Don't lose hope😳

I am still hoping that the promo was symbolic and not the actual case, specially since it has been sometime since it has aired. So the setting will be new. Just keeping fingers crossed for a better episode of our Ayaana. Btw yeh hoga kab? 

His covering her up really did not sit down well with me ðŸ˜† Honestly, this Ayaana with powers doing ninja level stunts is interesting. But she would training and all, right? So i think its still far off. Ada+Raakh Jin+ her Ammi track is also there now. 

Omg. Its not that bad yet. I think Vikram is doing great. Its just one or two episodes. And probably stuff like this will get them to number #1 on star plus atleast.  But yeah, if they continue doing it then I might drop it. I guess all these cliches are being introduced to pull greater numbers. I am enjoying it still and waiting for Ayaana. I'm still hopeful and they can still salvage the characters. 

I guess I was too attached to the show...and thats why was hit the hardest!😔

Oh please, do not misunderstand that my love for VSC has gone down by even an ounce! He is still my sweetheart and I am gonna continue watching this show just because he is there. I can watch him for hours even if he is just reading weather reports! ðŸ˜Š