Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Omg. Its not that bad yet. I think Vikram is doing great. Its just one or two episodes. And probably stuff like this will get them to number #1 on star plus atleast.  But yeah, if they continue doing it then I might drop it. I guess all these cliches are being introduced to pull greater numbers. I am enjoying it still and waiting for Ayaana. I'm still hopeful and they can still salvage the characters. 

Nothing has been spoiled yet. Itna toh leeway I can give, even if the episode is too bad.

Haan let them have their numbers and let us have the Ayaana. Fair deal!

Gonna definetly wait for two more tracks before disappointing myself. Cause Aditi Vikram were like something exciting is coming up.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Yeah the scenes were definitely forced...and weRe more intimate than what roshan share Now... If gul wants to give a Lite moment kuch aur hi de deti actually a kitchen was enough where roshni trying to make food for herself and aman helping her.... But anyways ho gaya to ho gaya... 

But was this all done so that doosri kali khile.... And the jinns and Co faster their work so that the ayaana will be coming in full form with powers... 

Hope I am not that excited ki gul mera tai tai fis karde... 

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago
moonsmine thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Of All the stupid things that gul does one thing she didn't do was rush her leads into romance..most of her lead couples had kind of  a slow burn romance... first they disliked one another then were attracted then fell in love..here she's just forcing them into a romantic relationship..vsk is a superb actor but in the past couple of episodes he looks like he's thinking what the hell am I doing...I hope gul uses his talent well..i found todays scenes really cringy like they were so bad that I am waiting for a misunderstanding to develop 😆

Edited by moonsmine - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

His covering her up really did not sit down well with me 😆 Honestly, this Ayaana with powers doing ninja level stunts is interesting. But she would training and all, right? So i think its still far off. Ada+Raakh Jin+ her Ammi track is also there now. 

Yepp it does seem far off. Phir promo kyun diya sataane ko? What is this!

I think the next track is emotional bonding par.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Nothing has been spoiled yet. Itna toh leeway I can give, even if the episode is too bad.

Haan let them have their numbers and let us have the Ayaana. Fair deal!

Gonna definetly wait for two more tracks before disappointing myself. Cause Aditi Vikram were like something exciting is coming up.

Not every time the can make us happy na so chalta hai...until and unless there is a flow in the story... 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Yepp it does seem far off. Phir promo kyun diya sataane ko? What is this!

I think the next track is emotional bonding par.

I think her powers will get unlocked on the D-day. What was it again, Chand raat or something. The last day of the month. The promo was to inform us of Ayaana the great warrior princess with bad makeup 😆'Kab ayegi who knows. But dekho, our FL is not just a crybaby with the superficial power of looovee. She has actual powers' 😆

Yeah I think bohut saare phool khilenge in the meantime. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moonsmine

Of All the stupid things that gul does one thing she didn't do was rush her leads into romance..most of her lead couples had kind of  a slow burn romance... first they disliked one another then were attracted then fell in love..here she's just forcing them into a romantic relationship..vsk is a superb actor but in the past couple of episodes he looks like he's thinking what the hell am I doing...I hope gul uses his talent well..i found todays scenes really cringy like they were so bad that I am waiting for a misunderstanding to develop 😆

So true! Atleast 3 months of nonstop nokjhok with one another and then falling in love slowly.😆 Thats what I said. They are literally kinda using the Ayaana thing to stir the lovepot fast! 

LMAO! Same. I couldnt even watch it without cringing. 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

I think her powers will get unlocked on the D-day. What was it again, Chand raat or something. The last day of the month. The promo was to inform us of Ayaana the great warrior princess with bad makeup 😆'Kab ayegi who knows. But dekho, our FL is not just a crybaby with the superficial power of looovee. She has actual powers' 😆

Yeah I think bohut saare phool khilenge in the meantime. 

I think its laal chand ki raat.... 

purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

In the whole episode the worst scene for me was noodles scene only...given she herself said she is feeling chip chip and haven't washed her hair since  two days food is love yaar...aisi badsaluki Dekhi nhi gyi 🤔. Bhei ek jhpk mein itna khana Kon khata...Abhi toh powers Bhi nhi aayi Hain ..it wasn't funny at all.🙄

Suddenly rubbing cheeks in kitchen was totally out of syllabus . She is ok with Aman now for marrying her forcefully ?? Jaadu dekh bhool gyi?? And for aman she is a home breaker and money maker na?? Looks like she is very comfortable with Aman and happy being in this house.   

Cliche Dori scene ..just like Rohit Shetty ki hr movie mein gaadiyan udegi vaise hi hr daily soap mein ye Dori scene chlega 🤷🤦 obviously they have limits . romance  or proximity k naam pr jyada nhi dikha Skte and writers lacks ideas too. ....but this felt very out of place . Maybe kuch time baad dikhate I wouldn't have mind . 

I heard show is a finite one and honestly I don't like tracks  unnecessary being extended like chewing gum even after no sugar and taste left. So I don't want  k 3 month ka long ruthna manana, misunderstanding , girna pdna ye sab chle ..but kuch continuity toh rkho bhei. Itni Kya zldi ped pr kaliyaan khilane ki. 

Just because Dadi ne ek din phle hi dress up hone PR itna achaa speech Diya tha and rosh was roaming without dupatta everywhere since last episode....  I m giving a benefit of doubt to Aman k he was just generally more concerned about wearing proper whole dress ,she carries herself well ... considering she is  being messy   and childish .

The one and only thing I like in episode is Salma interaction with raakh jinn..her tattoo dialogue.🤭🤣🤣 that's how a normal human being will react unlike her daughter ..who have no questions .

The_Twilight thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purepunjabi

In the whole episode the worst scene for me was noodles scene only...given she herself said she is feeling chip chip and haven't washed her hair since  two days food is love yaar...aisi badsaluki Dekhi nhi gyi 🤔. Bhei ek jhpk mein itna khana Kon khata...Abhi toh powers Bhi nhi aayi Hain ..it wasn't funny at all.🙄

Suddenly rubbing cheeks in kitchen was totally out of syllabus . She is ok with Aman now for marrying her forcefully ?? Jaadu dekh bhool gyi?? And for aman she is a home breaker and money maker na?? Looks like she is very comfortable with Aman and happy being in this house.   

Cliche Dori scene ..just like Rohit Shetty ki hr movie mein gaadiyan udegi vaise hi hr daily soap mein ye Dori scene chlega 🤷🤦 obviously they have limits . romance  or proximity k naam pr jyada nhi dikha Skte and writers lacks ideas too. ....but this felt very out of place . Maybe kuch time baad dikhate I wouldn't have mind . 

I heard show is a finite one and honestly I don't like tracks  unnecessary being extended like chewing gum even after no sugar and taste left. So I don't want  k 3 month ka long ruthna manana, misunderstanding , girna pdna ye sab chle ..but kuch continuity toh rkho bhei. Itni Kya zldi ped pr kaliyaan khilane ki. 

Just because Dadi ne ek din phle hi dress up hone PR itna achaa speech Diya tha and rosh was roaming without dupatta everywhere since last episode....  I m giving a benefit of doubt to Aman k he was just generally more concerned about wearing proper whole dress ,she carries herself well ... considering she is  being messy   and childish .

The one and only thing I like in episode is Salma interaction with raakh jinn..her tattoo dialogue.🤭🤣🤣 that's how a normal human being will react unlike her daughter ..who have no questions .

Achha yaad dilaya..the Salma dialogue for RJ was spot on.  😂

Baki sab Jo tumne Kaha wo Satya vachhan...🙏 am feeling glad that I am not alone. Otherwise last night I was thinking whats wrong with me!! 🙄 Why I am not enjoying this Roshan scenes and feeling cringes all along ..

Bechara Vikram...I am sure he is helpless and can't do much apart from following script! But he did one hell of a job by conveying through his subtle expressions and eyes that he is not enjoying doing this at that moment. It purely looked like he was acting like a brilliant actor. All other times he disappears in the role and makes it feel real. This time his eyes weren't smiling like they were when he saved her from jinn car smash and next time when he caught her in library or that phool-tokri-Ayanaah test day..

Edited by The_Twilight - 4 years ago