Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I'll reply to everyone else in a common reply as I'm not keeping well. So I won't be able to reply individually. Please pardon me for that ðŸ¤—

I've seen many .... rather most of AnuPre fans expressing their opinion regarding the trp. So I'll just say that as she is getting the maximum screen space she owes the credit for trp be it rise or fall. But as we're aware... gira to AnuPre bada to baaki sab... is the rule here so we are well verse with this . So we need to be prepared as always. ðŸ˜›

Regarding the others I'll say thanks for commenting and I understand your frustration of not finding logic in the show which never was there. Still we AnuPre fans stuck to the show for Parica chemistry as AnuPre leaving aside any logic. So we're able to enjoy as it comes without scratching our heads for logic. We're used to illogical stuff since more than 1 year so we've actually stopped searching for logics at all. 

This topic was made only considering their pressure regarding the trp as the trp audience wants only drama and with story not progressing much since last 2 weeks it would be difficult to get them back. So they really need to buck up or else it would be difficult to get their audience back. 

So thanks to everyone who commented here it really means a lot ðŸ¤—

Edited by braveheartdoc - 4 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

I do not have enough time to respond to everyone individually here so I'll post a common reply but your first part was directed towards me so I'll reply to you separately. 

Regarding AnuPre fans loving this track.... undoubtedly we all are loving this... anytime better than what we were served last . But at the same time we're understanding that the CVs are desperate for trp so obviously when there are no positive promos etc the audience coming back would take time. But still if at all they come back... They want some crisp drama which obviously is lacking as the story hasn't progressed much since last 2 weeks. 

So this is what this topic is all about where does that mean that I being an AnuPre fan ...still I don't like this track. I'm absolutely loving my AnuPre and am glad that I got my chatter box Prerna back. She is so alive in comparison to the robot Prerna of last track. 

Regarding the rest of your comment it's your pov and I respect that. I'm glad to see you keeping a track of the show despite hating this and AnuPre so much. I'm happy that AnuPre are popular also with the ones who don't like them as a pair.

Thanks for your comment ðŸ¤—

@ Braveheartdoc - At the bold, nope, there ARE viewers who still follow this garbage because of the sentiments related to KZK1.0. May be they don't watch all episodes everyday, but they still catch up with the updates. This has nothing to do with this clown versions of Anurag and Prerna and their non-existent love story, but more to do with the title of the show. 

As I speak for myself, I WISH they change the name of this show to something else, like Soulmates Zindagi Kayy, and rename the leads to say Krish and Tara, and stop playing with Komolika-Sonalika-Bajaj, so that I can keep myself out of this hot mess for ever. ðŸ˜†

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

@ Braveheartdoc - At the bold, nope, there ARE viewers who still follow this garbage because of the sentiments related to KZK1.0. May be they don't watch all episodes everyday, but they still catch up with the updates. This has nothing to do with this clown versions of Anurag and Prerna and their non-existent love story, but more to do with the title of the show. 

As I speak for myself, I WISH they change the name of this show to something else, like Soulmates Zindagi Kayy, and rename the leads to say Krish and Tara, and stop playing with Komolika-Sonalika-Bajaj, so that I can keep myself out of this hot mess for ever. ðŸ˜†

If they do as you suggested we'll be the happiest group of people actually so I wish all the favourite sweets for you for such a sweet wish for us ðŸ¤—

Hope your wish comes true

Regarding these AnuPre being clown version in your opinion then you should thank them for giving them moments of laughter which are so rare in tdays world. It should be a destress therapy in that case as clowns are meant for that only. I'm really really sorry if the current reboot version is disturbing you bcoz of the sentiments attached with previous one. I never watched that so thankfully I'm happy with this version of AnuPre and especially Anurag ðŸ˜ƒ