Komo/Sonalika everywhere story progression nowhere 🤔🤔

Posted: 4 years ago

Since last 2 weeks we're almost stuck at Sona getting most of the ss that's gone into showing that she is evil and she is desperate to get Anurag anyhow. Also how she is playing with the dumb Basus including Mohini Moloy and Nivi with her fake sweetness.

Along with that they give us lollipop AnuPre moments to show them in one frame. Arey bas ho gaya ab aage bado and move the story ahead if at all you've thought of any πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

How are they expecting to get back their lost audience with the almost stagnant pace Its high time do something warna show ko tata bye bye bol do seriously πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Nikaalo lollypops

Story line pe concentrate karo ab😈😈😈😈

The promos are on her 

The episodes maximum screen space is on her 

So this week's TRP thread is dedicated to Komolika 😍

Originally posted by ifmember

The promos are on her 

Increase or decrease belongs to Sona darling πŸ˜³

Originally posted by ifmember

The promos are on her 

Savage πŸ˜†

Lol the show makes no sense. P left Basu Bari cuz staying around Anu could be harmful to his health cuz he could get triggered by memories and have a β€˜brain stroke’.... But then they show them working together. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Sona does nothing. She is just being used as Cupid i disguise to generate AP scenes which make no sense.

Originally posted by TakingAStand2

Lol the show makes no sense. P left Basu Bari cuz staying around Anu could be harmful to his health cuz he could get triggered by memories and have a β€˜brain stroke’.... But then they show them working together. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Sona does nothing. She is just being used as Cupid i disguise to generate AP scenes which make no sense.

Itna sach nahi bolte πŸ€£

Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Since last 2 weeks we're almost stuck at Sona getting most of the ss that's gone into showing that she is evil and she is desperate to get Anurag anyhow. Also how she is playing with the dumb Basus including Mohini Moloy and Nivi with her fake sweetness.

Along with that they give us lollipop AnuPre moments to show them in one frame. Arey bas ho gaya ab aage bado and move the story ahead if at all you've thought of any πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

How are they expecting to get back their lost audience with the almost stagnant pace Its high time do something warna show ko tata bye bye bol do seriously πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Same here. Am getting so frustrated nowadays by watching this show.

People on this forum are claiming that "it feels so good realizing that the old Anurag-Prerna is back" (the version that we loved before komo 1, bajaj came into scenario).

But honestly speaking, as far as I am concerned I don't get that connection from the new Anurag-Prerna  which I used to get from  that "old Anurag-Prerna of the Naveen Babu track". Somehow that spark seems to be lost between them. 

This new version of Anurag doesn't give a damn about Prerna. Forget about caring half of the times he behaves as if Prerna means nothing to him. No special attention, he treats Prerna ordinarily just like he would treat any layman. My question is then, so where am I getting the "old Anu-Pre" moments back ?? πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

On the contrary, I feel Anurag is behaving more nicely  with Sonalika. He can't even give Prerna a simple  smile with which he is acknowledging Sonalika whenever she visits him or greets him. With Prerna I am finding him so formal.

So yes, I totally agree with you they need to go forward with the story. Am just fed up with Sonalika being treated so nicely and getting all the praises.😑😑πŸ₯±

In order to progress with the story I want more Anu-Pre moments (that too genuine). Not like now where I seem to feel as if the connection is lost. And also, I want something big to happen which would make Prerna or any of the Basus to atleast start suspecting Sonalika STRONGLY. Because till now , only Anupam is feeling something is not right with Sonalika, but that feeling too is very mild. That mild feeling can easily be brainwashed just like we saw what Nivi did to him. In order to move out from this "stagnant pace" some incident needs to happen, which would shake their very belief " that everything about Sonalika is not as it seems."

trp  bhi wahi layegi  πŸ˜†

I hope CVs dont visit this forum... Pagal ho jainge wo log yaha ke posts parke... Abhi koi acha bolta hain..  Abhi koi bura bolta hain... Bhai!!!

When the lovers are together it makes the story more of a sans bahu saga on ITV (i think thats how the makers think) and hence they keep thee lovers away to show their longing love... No prob dudes... Door rakho, par payar bhi toh dikhao!!!