Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

trp  bhi wahi layegi  ๐Ÿ˜†

;) ;)

Ye jadu hain lika ki!!! :p

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

Lol the show makes no sense. P left Basu Bari cuz staying around Anu could be harmful to his health cuz he could get triggered by memories and have a โ€˜brain strokeโ€™.... But then they show them working together. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Sona does nothing. She is just being used as Cupid i disguise to generate AP scenes which make no sense.

Fab

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fans - its high time we have some dhamaka now

Cvs - your wish, my command, children! Presenting y'all the wannabe thornbird

Fans - Sweet Sona... please utha lo cvs aur unke thornbird ko aur phenk do bridge se niche๐Ÿ˜ก

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

won't deny as much as i m loving this new track it's getting irritating with this overdose of Sonalika..From last 2 weeks there is nothing except Sona going horny for Anu every now and thensmiley22..I feel uncomfortable now watching these AnuKom scenes..it's not even moving farward..same with the Basus..There must be atleast a level of dumbness shown by these Basus..but naaa..all these soo called rich and intelligent people really have pea size brain in their heads

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lol the show makes no sense. P left Basu Bari cuz staying around Anu could be harmful to his health cuz he could get triggered by memories and have a โ€˜brain strokeโ€™.... But then they show them working together. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Sona does nothing. She is just being used as Cupid i disguise to generate AP scenes which make no sense.

It's very obvious that except the chemistry takers, this track is absolutely cringeworthy. As per the story , anurag lost his memory and thinks komo to be his wife..then him getting touchy with a pregnant lady is utter rubbish going by his core character...cvs will again get trapped in their stupidity to show anupre together..goddammit show proper divorce or marriage and then go ahead with this bullshit...that's why it looks so senseless ....that's the reason bajaj track also flopped...

.dhaga shadi was termed incomplete by the pandit means komo is anurags wife ..she comes closest  to be the wife .three fourth komo and one fourth prerna...so sona doesnt have to marry anurag to claim her wifey right ..ambiguous marriage and ambiguous separation...story is๐Ÿคข

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

It's very obvious that except the chemistry takers, this track is absolutely cringeworthy. As per the story , anurag lost his memory and thinks komo to be his wife..then him getting touchy with a pregnant lady is utter rubbish going by his core character...cvs will again get trapped in their stupidity to show anupre together..goddammit show proper divorce or marriage and then go ahead with this bullshit...that's why it looks so senseless ....that's the reason bajaj track also flopped...

.dhaga shadi was termed incomplete by the pandit means komo is anurags wife ..she comes closest  to be the wife .three fourth komo and one fourth prerna...so sona doesnt have to marry anurag to claim her wifey right ..ambiguous marriage and ambiguous separation...story is๐Ÿคข

Agreed. I mean the plot is so ridiculously inane is laughable. Anyone who sees any meaning or some rubbish like that shouldnโ€™t bother. Every passing episode is so cringeworthy, the bajaj and Naveen tracks look better in comparison๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dhaga shaadi, navrati shaadi, engagement but no shaadi  are all incomplete and not valid cuz there is no legality nor custom or PROVEN history of being together ( these two canโ€™t be in a relationship for more than a day), so who cares?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ these two are no better than horny underage teens running off to Vegas and getting Elvis impersonator to marry them cuz they just wanna have sex, only to realize itโ€™s NOT valid. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Think about this..., anurag SEES a baby bump, never once asked, โ€˜hey college friend, you are pregnant, congrats and whoโ€™s the lucky dude?โ€™ itโ€™s like they canโ€™t be arsed to even acknowledge there is a baby? 

Even worse, Anuragโ€™s hard disk aka memory has been wiped clean, and knowing P is pregnant and likely there is a man involved, he does and allows her to do all this touchy feely things without guilt, or introspection as to who COULD be her significant other? 

where is the common sense here? I get that ITV is bad and creatives do take lots of liberties, but this is just crossed all boundaries of creative liberties, and quite frankly insulting to the audience and the fans that bother to tune in. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ok so now there are topics praising this track from AnuPre fans and proving how logical this is, and then there is this. Which one should I consider as PreRish fan ? ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways, the track is garbage, the show continues to remain garbage. The story is BS with 2 extremely immoral people trying to shove their non-existent marriage and love story onto the viewers. Anurag is married/not married, frankly I dont care atm, but he THINKS he is, isn't it ? Is this how a married man supposed to behave ? Both with his wife and with a third person (as he thinks he is married) ? He is coming across same as Prerna did in the last 2 weeks of PreRish marriage i.e. endorsing extra marital affair. Not even going to Prerna. Calling this lady 'Prerna' itself hurts. I so wish CV had chosen a different name in this reboot and not call this thing a 'Prerna'. ๐Ÿคข And then there is this company who is running in a loss, just hires a fresher who is in her advanced pregnancy, just to pay the maternity leave base pay while she goes on her Mat Leave. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ What a turn around business profit plan. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Honestly, the show is the most shallow lovestory I have ever witnessed. There is no love story, their scenes, there is only talks about this eternal love story and how they are soulmates and how they cannot live without each other. I dont get WHY exactly they are soulmates. CVs can show this two ways - change the backdrop to a mythological base and then show how Anurag and Prerna are some couple as God and Goddess who decide to take birth as human beings on the earth to re-establish their soulmate thingy or whatever. Here I will not need any story but that would justify why they are soulmates. Otherwise, if it's a human love story, PLEASE SHOW us THE LOVE STORY to know why they think they are soulmates. 

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Agreed. I mean the plot is so ridiculously inane is laughable. Anyone who sees any meaning or some rubbish like that shouldnโ€™t bother. Every passing episode is so cringeworthy, the bajaj and Naveen tracks look better in comparison๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dhaga shaadi, navrati shaadi, engagement but no shaadi  are all incomplete and not valid cuz there is no legality nor custom or PROVEN history of being together ( these two canโ€™t be in a relationship for more than a day), so who cares?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ these two are no better than horny underage teens running off to Vegas and getting Elvis impersonator to marry them cuz they just wanna have sex, only to realize itโ€™s NOT valid. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Think about this..., anurag SEES a baby bump, never once asked, โ€˜hey college friend, you are pregnant, congrats and whoโ€™s the lucky dude?โ€™ itโ€™s like they canโ€™t be arsed to even acknowledge there is a baby? 

Even worse, Anuragโ€™s hard disk aka memory has been wiped clean, and knowing P is pregnant and likely there is a man involved, he does and allows her to do all this touchy feely things without guilt, or introspection as to who COULD be her significant other? 

where is the common sense here? I get that ITV is bad and creatives do take lots of liberties, but this is just crossed all boundaries of creative liberties, and quite frankly insulting to the audience and the fans that bother to tune in. 

Itna sach kaise bol lete ho aap๐Ÿ˜† Just a genuine question, baby bump doesn't come in between all the touchy feely things they do๐Ÿค” Tab bhi dimaag ki batti nahi jalti kya๐Ÿค”

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

Itna sach kaise bol lete ho aap๐Ÿ˜† Just a genuine question, baby bump doesn't come in between all the touchy feely things they do๐Ÿค” Tab bhi dimaag ki batti nahi jalti kya๐Ÿค”

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ quite frankly, I donโ€™t care for the romance, endorse EMA, I donโ€™t expect mora and ethics lessons from ITV characters. If you want to do EMA do it โ€˜khullam khullaโ€™ without regrets, be honest enough to accept your love and brave the consequences. Yahan toh Aisa kuch nahi hai.., P talks of honesty, A boasts of Saacha pure pyar, the show itself has the audacity to call characters chudail etc., that even the most neutral viewers will be like... these people ARE hypocrites.

There is a saying, with one ass you canโ€™t sit on two horses. ๐Ÿ˜‚ so either the main characters are good and as such should act in a moral way or screw that jazz, do what you wanna do, and accept that you are endorsing EMA. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Ok so now there are topics praising this track from AnuPre fans and proving how logical this is, and then there is this. Which one should I consider as PreRish fan ? ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways, the track is garbage, the show continues to remain garbage. The story is BS with 2 extremely immoral people trying to shove their non-existent marriage and love story onto the viewers. Anurag is married/not married, frankly I dont care atm, but he THINKS he is, isn't it ? Is this how a married man supposed to behave ? Both with his wife and with a third person (as he thinks he is married) ? He is coming across same as Prerna did in the last 2 weeks of PreRish marriage i.e. endorsing extra marital affair. Not even going to Prerna. Calling this lady 'Prerna' itself hurts. I so wish CV had chosen a different name in this reboot and not call this thing a 'Prerna'. ๐Ÿคข And then there is this company who is running in a loss, just hires a fresher who is in her advanced pregnancy, just to pay the maternity leave base pay while she goes on her Mat Leave. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ What a turn around business profit plan. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Honestly, the show is the most shallow lovestory I have ever witnessed. There is no love story, their scenes, there is only talks about this eternal love story and how they are soulmates and how they cannot live without each other. I dont get WHY exactly they are soulmates. CVs can show this two ways - change the backdrop to a mythological base and then show how Anurag and Prerna are some couple as God and Goddess who decide to take birth as human beings on the earth to re-establish their soulmate thingy or whatever. Here I will not need any story but that would justify why they are soulmates. Otherwise, if it's a human love story, PLEASE SHOW us THE LOVE STORY to know why they think they are soulmates. 

I do not have enough time to respond to everyone individually here so I'll post a common reply but your first part was directed towards me so I'll reply to you separately. 

Regarding AnuPre fans loving this track.... undoubtedly we all are loving this... anytime better than what we were served last . But at the same time we're understanding that the CVs are desperate for trp so obviously when there are no positive promos etc the audience coming back would take time. But still if at all they come back... They want some crisp drama which obviously is lacking as the story hasn't progressed much since last 2 weeks. 

So this is what this topic is all about where does that mean that I being an AnuPre fan ...still I don't like this track. I'm absolutely loving my AnuPre and am glad that I got my chatter box Prerna back. She is so alive in comparison to the robot Prerna of last track. 

Regarding the rest of your comment it's your pov and I respect that. I'm glad to see you keeping a track of the show despite hating this and AnuPre so much. I'm happy that AnuPre are popular also with the ones who don't like them as a pair.

Thanks for your comment ๐Ÿค—

Edited by braveheartdoc - 4 years ago