Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Is this post to call out Paras and non Shukli fans or to defend favorites? Just like you may defend Shukla and Asim on their bitching and swearing while calling out Bahu group, people can choose to comment or not find Paras's words a big deal. 

BB is a game of gossip, plotting and playing, these people have nothing to do whole day what else will they dissect if not each other's behaviour. I don't think what Paras said was right in any way considering his own relationship status, but objectively speaking  just because Shefali is married does not make her immune to comments that single/people who are dating are subjected to. When one signs on to BB they know everything is fair game.

I mean just now Mahira was brutally humiliated and forget her game, her physical appearance was made fun of. A lot of people from Shukli's side found it funny, it is what it is. In this game, unfortunately or not, this kind of stuff will happen, no one team's fans are angels ðŸ˜‰

Na - it’s to shame people who haven’t bashed Paras and highlight their apparent hypocrisy - as you’ll see many posts doing too. This forum is apparently to take constant digs on viewers these days. And it’s not limited to this thread. 

Because you see - apparently everyone bashes Shukla & Co for everything objectionable they’ve  ever said and done. LMAO. In which case, how dare one not express outrage over or not bash something Paras has said. You’ll have posts about why they haven’t, and even posts predicting what they’ll say in response to the dig posts. Sigh - I miss the grown up forum of yore. 

The normal expectation - which is that people are entitled to post exactly what they want - I.e. praise, criticize, comment and not comment - at will - goes out the window. Yeh alag hain if someone’s defending and you counter that - but this is not that. I’m like - tumhe problem hain kisi contestant ki baat se - toh tum post karo, banao thread - but even when there is, the focus is on the members who didn’t comment on the subject. Lol. 

As for the comment - I think it’s none of Paras’ business - Shefali ki marzi. We’re in the 20th century - not the cave era. And particularly given his own relationship status, as you said - it makes him a hypocrite. Is it the worst thing said/done in that house however - not in my view no. Each to their own - as I keep having to say, a very underrated concept. 

Edited by SP2684 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BoogerDevi

What did you expect? It's only selective outrage here. Same stuff Shukla ne boli hoti to yaha topics ki bahad aa jati

Shukla tu awesome PR team ka shikar ho raha hy 

hary_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

I mean the guy at the beginning of the show that the much married Shefali was flirting with Asim and insinuating that its not looking friendly....

why is there outrage on this.

That's why I said, its selective outrage on whom they support.

This guy has a girlfriend outside and is flirting with 2 ladies inside, but hey he is  a sanskari smart decent guy.

He will share the bed with Sana, hug and try to kiss Mahira but if shefali sits closely and comfortably with Asim, its something else....

This guy plots, tries to recruit players to his side, tries to keep sana, Mahira, Rashmi all of them on his side but thats called game play.

I can see anti-Asim posts , why coz he was insecure, he bitched...but when Paras has done the same and more....its called smart game play....

But his comment on Shefali and Asim.....pathetic and such a low thought process

Listen to the Message, not the Messenger - Ellen Tadd

hary_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For all those who are saying shefali /paras ki marzi wo jo chahein karein similarly sab ki marzi jo chahe jo chahein judge karein ya na karein

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

just calling out members is hobby 

N definitely no outrage over Shefali comments to Devo chote chote dresses😆 because she is in Shuklapur

Shefali already pre judged Devo and Rashmi before they even walked in and was cold towards them then she calls them biased. She couldn't even handle one simple criticism from Devo and started attacking that she is a 'babe' and now we should defend her ðŸ˜†

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Na - it’s to shame people who haven’t bashed Paras and highlight their apparent hypocrisy - as you’ll see many posts doing too. This forum is apparently to take constant digs on viewers these days. And it’s not limited to this thread. 

Because you see - apparently everyone bashes Shukla & Co for everything objectionable they’ve  ever said and done. LMAO. In which case, how dare one not express outrage over or not bash something Paras has said. You’ll have posts about why they haven’t, and even posts predicting what they’ll say in response to the dig posts. Sigh - I miss the grown up forum of yore. 

The normal expectation - which is that people are entitled to post exactly what they want - I.e. praise, criticize, comment and not comment - at will - goes out the window. Yeh alag hain if someone’s defending and you counter that - but this is not that. I’m like - tumhe problem hain kisi contestant ki baat se - toh tum post karo, banao thread - but even when there is, the focus is on the members who didn’t comment on the subject. Lol. 

As for the comment - I think it’s none of Paras’ business - Shefali ki marzi. We’re in the 20th century - not the cave era. And particularly given his own relationship status, as you said - it makes him a hypocrite. Is it the worst thing said/done in that house however - not in my view no. Each to their own - as I keep having to say, a very underrated concept. 

Couldn't have said it better. Look agreed sometimes in dislike/like  of someone we can be selective in our outrage, does not mean we agree with what the person said. Just like some people might think outrage over Shukla is over the top so I or someone else can think outrage on Paras is exaggerated, especially over his 'two cats fighting over me' its not a big deal. 

It was similar when Shefali Bagga was attacking Paras in that interview about his relationship with the girls having a girlfriend outside and then when he countered on her and Dey ( she has a BF outside) she started calling BB. Here is the same scenario where Paras is gossiping having skeletons in his own closet but here argument is she is married how anyone can say this about her - this is a show, married or not everyone will be a target at some point. 

Where were you when Shukla said to Devo " Kisike saath connection bana nahi payi soke chipakke betne ke baath"? Wasn't that cheap even when we have never seen her doing all those stuffs. If Paras ne bola then he IS wrong and nobody said he is pure like an angel, but we find him better than Shukla.

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Couldn't have said it better. Look agreed sometimes in dislike/like  of someone we can be selective in our outrage, does not mean we agree with what the person said. Just like some people might think outrage over Shukla is over the top so I or someone else can think outrage on Paras is exaggerated, especially over his 'two cats fighting over me' its not a big deal. 

It was similar when Shefali Bagga was attacking Paras in that interview about his relationship with the girls having a girlfriend outside and then when he countered on her and Dey ( she has a BF outside) she started calling BB. Here is the same scenario where Paras is gossiping having skeletons in his own closet but here argument is she is married how anyone can say this about her - this is a show, married or not everyone will be a target at some point. 

Agreed. But what I have an issue with is the attacks and the digs at members - particularly those that dislike Shukla and call him out regularly. Ab yeh chahiye ke why don’t they call out Paras as regularly - arrein but unki marzi - or no? I don’t even think Paras is all that great or always right, or flawless - he definitely isn’t. I’ll happily call him out when I find him wrong - as I did with the age shaming and this comment too. I just find him preferable to Shukla. So shall I go around attacking everyone who finds Shukla preferable? ðŸ¤”

I too have an opinion on the lack of outrage on occasion - for instance, I find the lack of outrage on Shukla’s vile misogynist display with Mahira over veggies, very surprising. But I leave it at that - that I find it surprising. I also find it strange that Shukla has this much support - thought the same for others in the past - but that is simply my view, and I leave it at that - because each to their own ffs. Ok, rant over lol. 

Edited by SP2684 - 4 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@ TM .Can I just say . I told you so..🤣

Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai ki apunich bhagwan hai.

Ye gyaan abt forum rules right and wrong . Haq and all is only when non shukla fans are called out . And i see almost every other random posts questioning shukla supporters  directly or indirectly 

But then if we retaliate, same gyaan dont attack everyone .How dare you?Go to mods.l if any issues.  Well the problem is there.  This same precious valuable gyaan isn't in those threads at all by anyone . 

No I dont prefer going to the mods for everything .When shukla fans are attacked as a whole,  the retaliation will be for the all non shukla fans as a whole .  

If you are unable to deal with it . then sorry but we are also dealing with it everyday.  

Shreya-s thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I m a viewer so not going to give biased views 

I really like Paras n mahira pair n especially loving Mahira. 

I felt bad when Paras misbehaved with mahira on wkv even Bhao too not liking it when Mahira was trying to tell him off 🤔 I request BB creatives to please look after mahira as she is too young n alone in the house it’s the responsibility of channel n show makers to protect girls n warn Paras to not do such acts again especially if the girl says no. ðŸ¤” Hope you take this point please. 

Now about shefali I think I got shocked n found it cheap how Asim was too close with shefali I saw him before too going too close to Sana. 
Shefali is a married women so it looked more bad I m sorry but we are family viewers n I really hated it I neither like Asim nor shefali as a viewer so it doesn’t matter wat they do but yes I didn’t liked it all. 

I found Paras reason valid as Shefali is married n he did said he knows her husband outside house. He calls her bhabhi. ðŸ¤” 

Edited by Shreya-s - 4 years ago