Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I haven't seen today's episode yet....but I read that he tried to make Mahira sit on his lap....and Mahira didn't want it.....sach hai kya??

This guy is so pathetic....self confessed sanskari playboy....flirting with girls while he has a GF outside....but like u said....selective outrage...

Mahira pulling Asim's pants was no big deal...

Sach hai... Paras sat on mahira's lap...she told him straight way...aisa mat Kar ...mujhe acha nhi lagta...Bhai bhi same bench pe betha tha...uska expression se toh laga use bhi yeh acha nhi laga... that's why mahira ne 2 bar Paras ko hi target kiya tha...aur bola tha age se mere close mat ana...

omika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What Paras Said was seriously not right ( I was like who are you to judge anyone). I would not support any sort of judgements let it be passed on Boys or Girls either married or not married. The beauty of this season is I can literally see both the sides very clearly without any blind support. I see where Sid behaves rudely with girls ( basically mannerless like he said to debo once that chipak ke soti ho tab bhi kaam nahi aya ). Mahira Speak unnecessarily sometimes. Or Rashmi or Devo uses their foul language Shenaz ( aag lagana yahna wahna karna), Asmi and Arti following blindly to sid. Honestly, almost everyone speaks here to defend their favourites. Defend them without degrading others. Simple. Its a game lets enjoy it. TBH I do find the hosting biased for 200% sure. Khan saheb also his favourites which is alright he has full right to have his favourites. But then please pass the judgment on that basis.  I respect Kesari Ji. He is a gem. 

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: omika23

What Paras Said was seriously not right ( I was like who are you to judge anyone). I would not support any sort of judgements let it be passed on Boys or Girls either married or not married. The beauty of this season is I can literally see both the sides very clearly without any blind support. I see where Sid behaves rudely with girls ( basically mannerless like he said to debo once that chipak ke soti ho tab bhi kaam nahi aya ). Mahira Speak unnecessarily sometimes. Or Rashmi or Devo uses their foul language Shenaz ( aag lagana yahna wahna karna), Asmi and Arti following blindly to sid. Honestly, almost everyone speaks here to defend their favourites. Defend them without degrading others. Simple. Its a game lets enjoy it. TBH I do find the hosting biased for 200% sure. Khan saheb also his favourites which is alright he has full right to have his favourites. But then please pass the judgment on that basis.  I respect Kesari Ji. He is a gem. 

I agree.. expecting everyone to outrage because you feel they should is not going to happen here. As long as you defend  your favorite contestants.. criticize the ones you don't like and not comment about members here.. it's alright. When the host of the show who is supposed to be neutral is also selective in his outrages.. why blame the members ðŸ¤”

sweetheart14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Outrage ðŸ˜†.  Wo chodo abhi tum pe hi attack honge.  How dare you ask us blah blah. ? 

Then some few might suggest ki shefali itnaa close aa kaise gayi asim se so Daal mein kuch kaala hai isliye .

Finally post will again turn put to be shukla aur jyaada kharab aadmi hai🤪

Everything starts and ends in Shukla in IF ðŸ¤£

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My post from DDT -

Asim was in awkward position with Shefali, but if Shefali was ok with it, then Paras should not have commented on it. It was none of his business. He needs to look at his actions in the mirror.

It was nice of Shehnaaz and Mahira did not encourage him and showed displeasure on his comments. Paras did change the topic as he saw Shehnaaz and Mahira did not appreciate his comments

kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But paras to self claimed sanskari playboy hai and usko uske baare me  pata hai to hum or kya bole.. uske pass salman uncle nhi hai jo usko aachai and sacchai ka bhagwan bana raha hai

riya_ss9 thumbnail

Paras was emphasizing that girls should be respected in front of Salman, and now ? He hides behind the skirt then plays but this time he didn"t get the proper skirt. Cheapo.

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Outrage ðŸ˜†.  Wo chodo abhi tum pe hi attack honge.  How dare you ask us blah blah. ? 

Then some few might suggest ki shefali itnaa close aa kaise gayi asim se so Daal mein kuch kaala hai isliye .

Finally post will again turn put to be shukla aur jyaada kharab aadmi hai🤪

tum pe hi attack honge.  How dare you ask us blah blah. 
Forum does not talk like Salman. it is Salman’s bully language to victims of Sid - How dare you target Shukla.... blah blah blah? ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  

shefali itnaa close aa kaise gayi asim se. 
This was also Salman’s narration - It is Shefali’s fault, if she gets so comfortable. Why blame Asim and Paras.  
He said it to Mahira she should have stayed away from Sid.   
It is like yelling rape victim, it is your fault for coming in the path of rapist.

Edited by spicysagar - 4 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Is this post to call out Paras and non Shukli fans or to defend favorites? Just like you may defend Shukla and Asim on their bitching and swearing while calling out Bahu group, people can choose to comment or not find Paras's words a big deal. 

BB is a game of gossip, plotting and playing, these people have nothing to do whole day what else will they dissect if not each other's behaviour. I don't think what Paras said was right in any way considering his own relationship status, but objectively speaking  just because Shefali is married does not make her immune to comments that single/people who are dating are subjected to. When one signs on to BB they know everything is fair game.

I mean just now Mahira was brutally humiliated and forget her game, her physical appearance was made fun of. A lot of people from Shukli's side found it funny, it is what it is. In this game, unfortunately or not, this kind of stuff will happen, no one team's fans are angels ðŸ˜‰

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 4 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Is this post to call out Paras and non Shukli fans or to defend favorites? Just like you may defend Shukla and Asim on their bitching and swearing while calling out Bahu group, people can choose to comment or not find Paras's words a big deal. 

BB is a game of gossip, plotting and playing, these people have nothing to do whole day what else will they dissect if not each other's behaviour. I don't think what Paras said was right in any way considering his own relationship status, but objectively speaking  just because Shefali is married does not make her immune to comments that single/people who are dating are subjected to. When one signs on to BB they know everything is fair game.

I mean just now Mahira was brutally humiliated and forget her game, her physical appearance was made fun of. A lot of people from Shukli's side found it funny, it is what it is. In this game, unfortunately or not, this kind of stuff will happen, no one team's fans are angels ðŸ˜‰

just calling out members is hobby 

N definitely no outrage over Shefali comments to Devo chote chote dresses😆 because she is in Shuklapur