Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Because it’s selective outrage. They will whitewash who they support. 

Also forget about Asim for a moment here. Paras comment was so derogatory to Shefali who is married to a friend of his. So what if she’s married and she’s sitting closely with a guy( what’s wrong in that and who the hell is he to pass such crazy moral judgements). 

so ironical coming from a man who is in a relationship outside and is flirting and chipkoing with girls in BB...how is his action different from Shefali??

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

so ironical coming from a man who is in a relationship outside and is flirting and chipkoing with girls in BB...how is his action different from Shefali??

Because Paras is a MCP who has different standards for himself and the girls. Mahira didn’t give him leeway but had she he would have created the kambal mein fumble wala scene with her too. 

He knows Shefali from outside. Should have respected her and not make such bad comments on her. 

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I still remember how Paras forced Mahira to hug him while she rebuffed him couple of times. I guess in his world no doesn't mean no instead it means try harder 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Outrage 😆.  Wo chodo abhi tum pe hi attack honge.  How dare you ask us blah blah. ? 

Then some few might suggest ki shefali itnaa close aa kaise gayi asim se so Daal mein kuch kaala hai isliye .

Finally post will again turn put to be shukla aur jyaada kharab aadmi hai🤪

PiaT thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Paras is a low life, Mahira told him today that she will break his head if he touches her again and it was all taken as a fun thing..he sat on her lap and was very provocative while talking to her,  he passes derogatory comments on woman and people are all silent .. don’t understand the double standards.. Sid doesn’t do anything and is being called extreme things like rapist ..and no one is even commenting on what Paras did today forget about outrage.. 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Outrage is not specific to certain members here. You guys are very capable of putting up posts too. 

So put up posts and bash and see if "others" like us support what you say or not.

Sorry to say but your posts also come up while defending Asim or protesting against people who are against him. So dts selective outrage too.

Edited by drbeth - 4 years ago
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Outrage is not specific to certain members here. You guys are very capable of putting up posts too. 

So put up posts and bash and see if "others" like us support what you say or not.

Sorry to say but your posts also come up while defending Asim or protesting against people who are against him. So dts selective outrage too.

Exactly.. TM expects everyone here to do non-selective outrage while she herself can keep doing selective outrage. And I saw atleast 4-5 posts bashing Paras for the comment he made on Shefali so I don't know what selective outrage TM is talking about..🤔

WhtsinAname thumbnail

About your post 

Yes Paras was wrong in commenting on Shefali and Asim in a undignified way . Shefali has the right to be or sit or hug anyone she likes . As long as she doesn't find it offending ......noone else has the right to judge her. It's her choice who she is comfortable with. Married or not...... Paras has no right to comment on her like dt. I'm sure this will be taken up on WKW and rightly so .

But to be very honest a lot of people watching will judge her too.........bcz she is married. It's not right but that's how society is. Last yr Dipika was highly criticised in a similar way . It was wrong no doubt..........it ws wrong den and it was wrong now.( I'm not making dis stuff up.,)

Yes he was also wrong in sitting on Mahira'a lap considering she wasn't comfortable. She should hv told him in a stricter way. I don't know how many times I hv posted dis now......but if a girl is uncomfortable wid something.....she has to be vocal about it and let the person know she won't take such behaviour one more time. 

About the forceful kissing thing......I won't comment......bcz I didn't see any forceful kissing........and I won't just derive things widout a clearer look at it. Bhau was right der and his reaction wasn't consistent wid the event . I won't imagine things that I didn't see. If you can provide a video where it's clear ( like in Mahira pulling Asim's pants thing)......then we can discuss.

Edited by drbeth - 4 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

Exactly.. TM expects everyone here to do non-selective outrage while she herself can keep doing selective outrage. And I saw atleast 4-5 posts bashing Paras for the comment he made on Shefali so I don't know what selective outrage TM is talking about..🤔

Even I hv seen 3-4 posts. I don't know why it is expected dt the same people post it. Calling people biased widout even hearing what they have to say.

Mariam26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Totally agree. Paras is cheap and his thoughts are cheap.

I mean the guy at the beginning of the show that the much married Shefali was flirting with Asim and insinuating that its not looking friendly....

why is there outrage on this.

That's why I said, its selective outrage on whom they support.

This guy has a girlfriend outside and is flirting with 2 ladies inside, but hey he is  a sanskari smart decent guy.

He will share the bed with Sana, hug and try to kiss Mahira but if shefali sits closely and comfortably with Asim, its something else....

This guy plots, tries to recruit players to his side, tries to keep sana, Mahira, Rashmi all of them on his side but thats called game play.

I can see anti-Asim posts , why coz he was insecure, he bitched...but when Paras has done the same and more....its called smart game play....

But his comment on Shefali and Asim.....pathetic and such a low thought process