Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Saracasm- samajh mein aata hai? 

Also look at all the guys in the house. Paras, Sid, Arhaan and the new WC are all taller and bigger than Asim. 

but it wasnt sarcasm imo. 

raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

About himanshi and shefali he did...

During captain selection discussion in garden area , he said I want shefali to become captain and not himanshi bcoz himanshi might move to other team if they talk nicely

In voot unseen after shefali assigned duties he said I know she will do like this so i want himanshi as captain...bcoz shefali didnt assigned duties acc to him

correct.

raam786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Correct about paras, he understands how to build & maintain relationships. Very social. 

Major difference between them is, paras try to communicate with everyone, doing masti-mazak as well, whereas asim doesn't go beyond shukla group.

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: raam786

Major difference between them is, paras try to communicate with everyone, doing masti-mazak as well, whereas asim doesn't go beyond shukla group.

Problem is, Asim cannot do. Bcoz Shukla will break with him if he goes & talks to others. Aarti lost her place for this reason. Remember he lectured about "Rationing of Words" smiley36

raam786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Problem is, Asim cannot do. Bcoz Shukla will break with him if he goes & talks to others. Aarti lost her place for this reason. Remember he lectured about "Rationing of Words" smiley36

Asim's insecurity doesn't allow him to left shukla & play independently, he's a follower. he also doesn't have any entertainment quality.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes paras is definitely better than asim and rashmi both .

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Asim didn't gossip about Bhau, Himashi, Shefali, kesari etc. when they entered ! 

He discussed about Rashmi and Devo for obvious reasons....Arhaan belonged to Rashmi's group and thus he discussed about him as well...and Vishal told him that he didn't even 'notice' him in the game...plus he was friendly with Paras so I am not sure what is so wrong if he discussed with Bhau about Vishal 

Paras gets over friendly with everyone and tries to make the WCs a part of his group...that's his strategy...Asim discusses about those whom he thinks can be a threat to his group...Not sure what is so wrong in this 

Paras initially only had made it clear (to Arti) that he will make sure that all girls are on his side in this game...he will move forward in this game with their support.....It's not like he is a super nice guy...he is playing a game like everyone else is

Asim whom people call  a sidekick, a chamcha and what not was a 'nobody' when he entered the house....and today the same guy has a lot of fan following.....Keeping that in mind in  my opinion he is playing really well ! 

When he entered the house...I really thought he will get evicted in a week but today he is emerging as a strong contender and to me at least he proved that first impression is not the last impression.

Asim still is not aware about the kind of support he is getting outside..plus the remaining contestants are more popular than him so he is bound to feel insecure...at the end of the day he is a 26 year old boy who is trying to make his place in the house and play the game amongst so many popular and experienced players 

Asim was termed as the most 'straight forward' for a reason while Paras as the most 'two faced' contestant....both are playing the game as best as they can. 

I personally like Asim more than the rest 

👏👏👏  Fantastic 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cory

but it wasnt sarcasm imo. 

It clearly was. Asim was being sarcastic he said agar woh mujhe ungli nahi karega toh meh Karoonga. 

Then he made that comment about him being tall. It was a funny thing. 

But anything that comes out of Asim’s mouth is terrible and aggressive here. 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

Vishal ki entry se iski phatt gayi n Bhau ke kaan bhar raha tha ki ab ye teeno milkar chadenge hum pe n all 🤣🤣🤣

no wonder he was being called aunty on twitter 😆

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't understand why people call paras dogla. He himself says that he is there to play the game. Dogla is one who says that one isn't playing but he says that. Asim too is playing the game. Everyone does bitching. It's not a new thing. Not everyone's bitching is shown in that one hour. No one is a saint. 

Both are aggressive but Paras is little more fun, Asim takes the things too much seriously, may be because it's his first reality show so he is little more insecure. 

To be honest, I like both of them. I think these two guys don't have much problems with each other,  they make fun of each other, but actually it looks kiddish. They fight over petty matters but now I don't see them fighting much. I think, they both are chilled out and will be good friends after the show. They actually have same traits funny. Paras is little more mature. In the game, I am liking Paras more as Asim is with Shukla and supports him whivh I don't like as I don't like Shukla. Rest, I think, after seeing few unseen videos of them,  I don't think, they both have any serious issues with each other.