Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AlishaRocks

Did he bitch about bhau, shefali, himanshi . No. Because there was no need to they were friendly with him. If he gets negative or unfriendly vibes from someone he will definately start planning. It is called planning for the game not bitching.  

About himanshi and shefali he did...

During captain selection discussion in garden area , he said I want shefali to become captain and not himanshi bcoz himanshi might move to other team if they talk nicely

In voot unseen after shefali assigned duties he said I know she will do like this so i want himanshi as captain...bcoz shefali didnt assigned duties acc to him

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Paras ladkiyon ke saath bed share Kar sakta hai, shehnaaz ke saath kambal mein fumble Kar sakta but Asim thodi si flirting bhi nahi Kar sakta👏

U only told asim donno flattering 🤷‍♀️

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

During captain selection discussion in garden area , he said I want shefali to become captain and not himanshi bcoz himanshi might move to other team if they talk nicely

In voot unseen after shefali assigned duties he said I know she will do like this so i want himanshi as captain...bcoz shefali didnt assigned duties acc to him

That is strategy and everyone can have their own opinion. Even BB asks for an opinion while nominating someone. They cant just say that we dont want him to become captain just because we dont want it

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyankFan12

One of them grafts underage girls other doesn't......FULL STOP

Do I need to judge them based on outside life QUESTION MARK

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arrey ye sab to normal baatein hai staying in one house this is not bitching. Just a reaction to things happening. Ab ye banda kuch bole hi naa . How lame is that.

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlishaRocks

Asim knows how to win tasks in all its honesty

Paras knows how to cheat when loosing 

Asim as shanchalak made rule not to rob Boris after storing and then skying went and started taking other's Boris....How honest 🤣

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Do I need to judge them based on outside life QUESTION MARK

If you can judge Shukla over his supposed drug addiction and attitude outside the show then why can't we judge Paras for his shenanigans outside the house?

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

U only told asim donno flattering 🤷‍♀️

Haan toh flattering thodi karta , flirting karta hai🤪

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Asim as shanchalak made rule not to rob Boris after storing and then skying went and started taking other's Boris....How honest 🤣

Ok i have not seen that part honestly , the few moments of the first part of task  and dint try to see afterwards also . But if this was the case what was the sanchalak of other team doing . He should have taken some action. And chori both teams were doing . 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Shefali started it. Make your facts clear