Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In first two weeks I saw Asim only during wkvs when Salman would imitate his habit of speaking English to make fun of him

That Asim has got wings by being Shukla's doormat

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Being a chela is better than being a creep 

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

asim ko koi batao, itni chaploosi bhi acchi nahi lagti. what was he whining about anyways? 

Vishal ki entry se iski phatt gayi n Bhau ke kaan bhar raha tha ki ab ye teeno milkar chadenge hum pe n all 🤣🤣🤣

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

In first two weeks I saw Asim only during wkvs when Salman would imitate his habit of speaking English to make fun of him

That Asim has got wings by being Shukla's doormat

Redbull (Shukla) gives u wings 😆

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Paras is alpha and Asim is beta

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

that dont mean anything, wth? 😆

But i heard Asim later he said that yeh toh Arhaan se bhi lamba hai, kaise larunga mein?  Like dude it ain't no physical fighting allowed so what you talking about? He's really complexed about his height 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cory

that dont mean anything, wth? 😆

But i heard Asim later he said that yeh toh Arhaan se bhi lamba hai, kaise larunga mein?  Like dude it ain't no physical fighting allowed so what you talking about? He's really complexed about his height 

Saracasm- samajh mein aata hai? 

Also look at all the guys in the house. Paras, Sid, Arhaan and the new WC are all taller and bigger than Asim. 

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Asim didn't gossip about Bhau, Himashi, Shefali, kesari etc. when they entered ! 

He discussed about Rashmi and Devo for obvious reasons....Arhaan belonged to Rashmi's group and thus he discussed about him as well...and Vishal told him that he didn't even 'notice' him in the game...plus he was friendly with Paras so I am not sure what is so wrong if he discussed with Bhau about Vishal 

Paras gets over friendly with everyone and tries to make the WCs a part of his group...that's his strategy...Asim discusses about those whom he thinks can be a threat to his group...Not sure what is so wrong in this 

Paras initially only had made it clear (to Arti) that he will make sure that all girls are on his side in this game...he will move forward in this game with their support.....It's not like he is a super nice guy...he is playing a game like everyone else is

Asim whom people call  a sidekick, a chamcha and what not was a 'nobody' when he entered the house....and today the same guy has a lot of fan following.....Keeping that in mind in  my opinion he is playing really well ! 

When he entered the house...I really thought he will get evicted in a week but today he is emerging as a strong contender and to me at least he proved that first impression is not the last impression.

Asim still is not aware about the kind of support he is getting outside..plus the remaining contestants are more popular than him so he is bound to feel insecure...at the end of the day he is a 26 year old boy who is trying to make his place in the house and play the game amongst so many popular and experienced players 

Asim was termed as the most 'straight forward' for a reason while Paras as the most 'two faced' contestant....both are playing the game as best as they can. 

I personally like Asim more than the rest 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anshvi

Asim didn't gossip about Bhau, Himashi, Shefali, kesari etc. when they entered ! 

He discussed about Rashmi and Devo for obvious reasons....Arhaan belonged to Rashmi's group and thus he discussed about him as well...and Vishal told him that he didn't even 'notice' him in the game...plus he was friendly with Paras so I am not sure what is so wrong if he discussed with Bhau about Vishal 

Paras gets over friendly with everyone and tries to make the WCs a part of his group...that's his strategy...Asim discusses about those whom he thinks can be a threat to his group...Not sure what is so wrong in this 

Paras initially only had made it clear (to Arti) that he will make sure that all girls are on his side in this game...he will move forward in this game with their support.....It's not like he is a super nice guy...he is playing a game like everyone else is

Asim whom people call  a sidekick, a chamcha and what not was a 'nobody' when he entered the house....and today the same guy has a lot of fan following.....Keeping that in mind in  my opinion he is playing really well ! 

When he entered the house...I really thought he will get evicted in a week but today he is emerging as a strong contender and to me at least he proved that first impression is not the last impression.

Asim still is not aware about the kind of support he is getting outside..plus the remaining contestants are more popular than him so he is bound to feel insecure...at the end of the day he is a 26 year old boy who is trying to make his place in the house and play the game amongst so many popular and experienced players 

Asim was termed as the most 'straight forward' for a reason while Paras as the most 'two faced' contestant....both are playing the game as best as they can. 

I personally like Asim more than the rest 

Same thoughts

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sahisri

Paras: When a new contestant comes he will talk friendly with them

Asim : He goes to bitching mode....insecure much🤷‍♀️

P.S:I dont compare their personal life or life outside the house....

Correct about paras, he understands how to build & maintain relationships. Very social.