Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinatx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: allizzwell

He is such a bully...and a sadistic personality. Host ho toh Arshad Warsi jaisa. That was hosting. Bhai does everything from coaching, mocking, bullying except hosting. The contestants play their moves according to the hints dropped by him. BB has lost its plot since the season he has been hosting. Hostgiri k saath free mei one contestant ko free vakalat guaranteed. 😵

Mahira has clearly got it that no matter what , she is going to b spoken the wrong way by him. Kudos to her for keeping up her brave front and not bowing to his whims and bullying. Just hope contestants grow a spine to face this bully. 

This!!!

I miss Arshad's hosting. Mr. Bachan did an amazing job as well. I hope Salman quits hosting BB.

The old Sony tv BB format was fun. Why he tries to school these contestants? Let them play their own game, Plotting or planning, but don't open their strategy every WKV.

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Enya_

What the hell is wrong with this man?

He was unnecessarily comparing Shehnaaz and Himanshi - and commented on the weight thing. From various conversations that Shehnaaz has had, it’s already apparent that she’s highly conscious of her weight and I cannot imagine how much him saying this on national television  must have fueled her insecurities regarding her weight.

Secondly, he also mentioned Mahira’s pimples. What’s with mocking someone’s appearance and insecurities? Does he not have better things to entertain with?

I used to like Salman as a host but this season he’s been hitting more and more lows with every passing weekend. 👎🏼

salman was really biased this weekend and very unfair to mahira

BUT

lets not get too sensitive here it was all said in humour sure not good humour but im sure the intentions werent bad

shehnaz is a little overweight and mahira has some pimples thats a fact

and facts dont care about your feelings

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaan786

salman was really biased this weekend and very unfair to mahira

BUT

lets not get too sensitive here it was all said in humour sure not good humour but im sure the intentions werent bad

shehnaz is a little overweight and mahira has some pimples thats a fact

and facts dont care about your feelings

Salman karega toh body shaming nahi..humor..but the same thing doosre hm bole toh..haiiii ye kaise bola 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Salman does that too almost everyone now 😵

ayaan786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Salman karega toh body shaming nahi..humor..but the same thing doosre hm bole toh..haiiii ye kaise bola 

i dont think you got me

i am totally against salman he was disgusting this weeekend making mahira cry by

bullying her and whitewashing everything shukla did this week

but i dont agree with always being PC if someone is overweight then people will call him/her overweight

no need to get defensive there 

and if that person cant hear it anymore then they should do something about it

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i dont think you got me

i am totally against salman he was disgusting this weeekend making mahira cry by

bullying her and whitewashing everything shukla did this week

but i dont agree with always being PC if someone is overweight then people will call him/her overweight

no need to get defensive there 

and if that person cant hear it anymore then they should do something about it

It's ok to talk about overweight it doesn't have to be on national television is what I am saying!

ayaan786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

It's ok to talk about overweight it doesn't have to be on national television is what I am saying!

sorry dont agree again 

it shouldnt matter if its said privately or openly on televison

its simply not that big of a deal

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

I read on the forum Shehnaaz gained weight due to depression. So her being conscious could be more than just body and his comments can trigger her. Salman has always been insensitive, so not surprised.

He did that with Sapna as well.

What about his moti sister Arpita. 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail

sorry dont agree again 

IT IS A BIG DEAL....I will agree to disagree... Don't want to prolong it 

storm22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

sorry dont agree again 

Embarrassing someone for their looks on live television is technically a big deal, you dont know what the person is dealing with or I will they react.

He is a role model for alot of people in India so he should really watch what he says, even if it's to motivate someone...