Salman Commenting on Shehnaaz’s Weight and Mahira’s Pimples

Share
Posted: 8 months ago

What the hell is wrong with this man?

He was unnecessarily comparing Shehnaaz and Himanshi - and commented on the weight thing. From various conversations that Shehnaaz has had, it’s already apparent that she’s highly conscious of her weight and I cannot imagine how much him saying this on national television  must have fueled her insecurities regarding her weight.

Secondly, he also mentioned Mahira’s pimples. What’s with mocking someone’s appearance and insecurities? Does he not have better things to entertain with?

I used to like Salman as a host but this season he’s been hitting more and more lows with every passing weekend. smiley21

40 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Yes, Sana gained a lot of weight from the past. I saw a MV with her and couldn't recognise her, I thought the youtube thumbnail was some random girl. And she seems to have gained whilst in the house as well. It's awkward and unnecessary to bring up.

7 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by Campfire


Yes, Sana gained a lot of weight from the past. I saw a MV with her and couldn't recognise her, I thought the youtube thumbnail was some random girl. And she seems to have gained whilst in the house as well. It's awkward and unnecessary to bring up.

I remember her conversations in which she said that she won’t get a lot of work in the industry cuz she is “moti”, so she needs to lose weight; or something along these lines. What Salman did was really uncalled for.

9 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Sallu touching new low with each passing season

21 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Why dont these women stand up to Salman? They need to learn from Gauhar and Hina who stood up to Salman no matter what. Clearly, both survived and are doing fine in their careers.

If someone brings up my pimples.. my response would be How dare you?! 

17 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by anna143


Why dont these women stand up to Salman? They need to learn from Gauhar and Hina who stood up to Salman no matter what. Clearly, both survived and are doing fine in their careers.

If someone brings up my pimples.. my response would be How dare you?! 

Well, they are bashed left right and centre and are humiliated even furthur by this host. He even tagged her crying as “nautanki”, like how can you keep on singling out a person when they’re already at their most vulnerable?

She is still at the start of her career and cannot afford to be in Salman’s bad books. She and Paras have still shown more resilience than other mute spectators in the house.

12 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by _Enya_


What the hell is wrong with this man?

He was unnecessarily comparing Shehnaaz and Himanshi - and commented on the weight thing. From various conversations that Shehnaaz has had, it’s already apparent that she’s highly conscious of her weight and I cannot imagine how much him saying this on national television  must have fueled her insecurities regarding her weight.

Secondly, he also mentioned Mahira’s pimples. What’s with mocking someone’s appearance and insecurities? Does he not have better things to entertain with?

I used to like Salman as a host but this season he’s been hitting more and more lows with every passing weekend. smiley21

I think a pig is better than sallu

6 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

he brings in priyank mom when priyank made fun of shilpa's weight 

10 Likes this

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Priya9. 25 1174 4 months ago I_Have_A_Spine
Mahiras expression

kcss   19   2215

kcss 19 2215 6 months ago sweet_tania
Mahiras dance

..Armaania..   15   938

..Armaania.. 15 938 6 months ago MoDada
I_Have_A_Spine 14 1272 5 months ago allizzwell
shehnaaz lost weight

Smiley1233   8   1227

Smiley1233 8 1227 5 months ago Tuttifrutti

Topic Info

44 Replies 7767Views

Topic started by _Enya_

Last replied by ayaan786

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP