Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I read on the forum Shehnaaz gained weight due to depression. So her being conscious could be more than just body and his comments can trigger her. Salman has always been insensitive, so not surprised.

He did that with Sapna as well.

Criticism thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I'm not watching BB today cuz of what happened yesterday.

What did Salman say?

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

He is such a bully...and a sadistic personality. Host ho toh Arshad Warsi jaisa. That was hosting. Bhai does everything from coaching, mocking, bullying except hosting. The contestants play their moves according to the hints dropped by him. BB has lost its plot since the season he has been hosting. Hostgiri k saath free mei one contestant ko free vakalat guaranteed. 😵

Mahira has clearly got it that no matter what , she is going to b spoken the wrong way by him. Kudos to her for keeping up her brave front and not bowing to his whims and bullying. Just hope contestants grow a spine to face this bully. 

Edited by allizzwell - 4 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticism

I'm not watching BB today cuz of what happened yesterday.

What did Salman say?

Me too i just read on twitter whatever i can but im boycotting watching weekend ka waar cuz of Salman

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Praise kar kar ke fatak se bajana shuru kya. Kuch zyada hi bol diya. I usually like SK's hosting but this season I am just disliking him. 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

When man grow old and single this is what they do. Salman is becoming old ..........so whatever is coming in his mind saying that. Depressed , frustrated , lonely man.😭

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Enya_

What the hell is wrong with this man?

He was unnecessarily comparing Shehnaaz and Himanshi - and commented on the weight thing. From various conversations that Shehnaaz has had, it’s already apparent that she’s highly conscious of her weight and I cannot imagine how much him saying this on national television  must have fueled her insecurities regarding her weight.

Secondly, he also mentioned Mahira’s pimples. What’s with mocking someone’s appearance and insecurities? Does he not have better things to entertain with?

I used to like Salman as a host but this season he’s been hitting more and more lows with every passing weekend. 👎🏼

It's time to go 😐

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Season 11 mein sapna chaudhary ko bhi bola tha weight ka aur uss ne bohat positively liya tha ..

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Did someone say hair weaving?!  *cough* *cough*

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Enya_

Well, they are bashed left right and centre and are humiliated even furthur by this host. He even tagged her crying as “nautanki”, like how can you keep on singling out a person when they’re already at their most vulnerable?

She is still at the start of her career and cannot afford to be in Salman’s bad books. She and Paras have still shown more resilience than other mute spectators in the house.

He did not tag her crying as nautanki...rather her taunt at Salman by saying that Sid is mahaan...at which Salman told her that all this is nautanki......Mahira was crying right from the start...but when she taunted Salman about Sid is the moment when Salman called out her nautanki and rightfull so...go watch that video to see the exact moment...

and Salman commenting on Mahira's pimple or Sana's weight is totally wrong...no debate on that...but nautanki he did not call her for crying.

Mahira is the biggest nautanki of this season though.