Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

You are getting me wrong againπŸ˜”

Dts just a way of saying it. I am not saying Sana is a fool. I'm saying somewhere down she must hv known why she was getting a offer from BB when her own industry has banned her. It's only logical BB makers hv der interest in something else.

I didn't say Himanshi is gud. But it's her choice whether to accept the apology or not.  She is playing well. She is making connections. Doesn't go talking about Sana all day and she comes out looking better. 

shahnaz is d most shatir & cunning, she knows why she was getting an offer from BB, her actions not justifying her sorry. she's the one who said 'vo ghr m aayi to muh tod dungi', & then after himanshi's entry, she started nautanki, & trying to patch up, wanna talk to her to resolve the issue. it's not at all believable, don't say sorry if u don't feel it.

Krishnauty thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Himanshi Khurrana is image consious. She isn't real here. Ok for audience outside Punjab and Haryana she is nobody ...but in her own industry is big. Usko kal nikaldo kya fark padega usse...Kuch bhi nahin. She isn't going  to be workless at all...

Sana on the other hand is natural. She is a fool no doubt...she has everything to lose. So I feel sympathy for her...but she is such a fool that she is going make things worse for her. 

Sana is from middle class family, himanshi is already rich. So who needs Biggboss more

Edited by Krishnauty - 4 years ago

This is part of her contract.

If you remember Himanshi was reluctant to come in as a wild card. She said No at the last minute. BB probably gave her a deal to get her to say Yes. The whitewashing deal. That they'll clear her image in the controversy. So that's exactly what they're going. BUT fear not, BB is aadat se majboor. They'll build you up to completely destroy you. Himanshi ka whitewash ho Gaya....now they'll change the script to Sana and her side. Bookmark this post, Himanshi will be dragged through the mud very soon. 

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I agree without listening both sides it's wrong to draw a conclusion.. But sana should stop with her fake bachha type crying.. Who will take her seriously if she keeps doing this. 

Krishnauty thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaditi123

If you remember Himanshi was reluctant to come in as a wild card. She said No at the last minute. BB probably gave her a deal to get her to say Yes. The whitewashing deal. That they'll clear her image in the controversy. So that's exactly what they're going. BUT fear not, BB is aadat se majboor. They'll build you up to completely destroy you. Himanshi ka whitewash ho Gaya....now they'll change the script to Sana and her side. Bookmark this post, Himanshi will be dragged through the mud very soon. 

Himanshi Ka whitewash. Woh to pehle hi whitewashed hai. Sana badnam hui hai bas.  As Salman said one sided badnam hui hai iss controversy mein Sana ki

Edited by Krishnauty - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Krishnauty

Himanshi Ka whitewash. Woh to pehle hi whitewashed hai. As Salman said one sided badnam hui hai iss controversy mein Sana ki

Salman is an employee of Endemol. He'll soon tear her down and no Himanshi isn't whitewashed at all....while most people consider Sana at fault. It was still a 60:40 split. Lots of people consider it Himanshis fault as well. 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krishnauty

Himanshi Ka whitewash. Woh to pehle hi whitewashed hai. Sana badnam hui hai bas.  As Salman said one sided badnam hui hai iss controversy mein Sana ki

As per Salman the person what starts it first is the culprit.

I think he will do what the channel tells him 

If Himanshi has mentioned her whitewashing in her contract

What is bhai giving not of them exposure. 

Look at me for me Punjabi rap is Honey Singh and Bad shah, I am searching Himanshi and Shenaz

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hmjustwatching

A person who apologizes for their mistakes on an international show isn't somebody who is guilty. Yeah I agree she was scared and insecure when Himanshi came in because nobody outside of Punjab knew about the controversy. But since it's become such a well known topic Sana has apologized to Himanshi and was willing to talk reasonably with her. Yet Himanshi refused to do that because she needs to play the victim to stay in BB. Without playing victim her game sucks...all she does is stare, cry and try to force herself into other conversation. 

As for Salman taking sides...I think it was planned. He's a man whose been a part of controversies himself so he knows there are always two sides. Think realistically...why did the show bring Himanshi out of MANY other popular Punjabi stars? It's because BB needs to spice up their game with drama. They thought the Sana-Himanshi fight would start up but the opposite happened with Sana apologizing for her mistakes. So to get the girls to fight they needed to provoke Sana somehow and Salman managed to do that by taking Himanshi's side. 

Overall don't judge someone until you know the full story. It takes TWO to create a controversy. Plus you need to see the shit Himanshi has done in this fight.  

But Salman blamed only Shehnaaz yesterday. When Shehnaaz said aap research karo salman sd kiya hai and still insists it's Shehnaaz who is at fault. Isn't all this fishy? Himanshi has done all this well planned. 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I just want this fake fairy lookalike Himanshi to leave from this show. What a attention seeker fake girl. Doesn't even like her face now.

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aaditi123

Yeah if there's is mud slinging (which I never wanted from start) then it should be for both. Why all mud in Sana? Equal mud should be thrown on this fake fairy lookalike Shanti ki Devi Himanshi!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I would love that!! Her true colors will be out then!!!!