To Himanshi Khurrana - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Krishnauty

You are senior and big artist. Show some heart and let Shehnaz live. She has suffered enough because of you. She is trying to patch up, but you are showing arrogance. She has respected you in this show...so accept her appology ...you have already ruined her chances to win, what else you want...

@bold She has suffered enough because of herself. Himanshi dint ask her to abuse. It was Sana's choice. So, if she suffered & that's just cz of herself. 

this forum*mostly* is not ready to accept Sana and anything nice she does.. so glad to find this post finally.. 

Technically Himanshi started the parents abusing part...in the YouTube videos. Shehnaaz tried to be the bigger person and stop talking about it but cleary Himanshis only game plan is the controversy. She kept lying today how she didnt abuse anyone and it's just Shehnaa but both of them are at fault it's all over the internet.

Second, BB and Salman want them to talk about tur controversy.. that's the only reason why she is there the first place has a wild card entrant. I'm the precap she runs away from the confrontation. Because she knows that a. Its going to make her look bad too and b.her trip in the house will end if she has nothing else to offer. And last but not the least c. She just wants shehnaaz to ruin her image and be isolated with 0 fame.

.sorry for double post.

Edited by storm22 - 4 years ago

If you re watch all the BB videos since Himanshi came in and unseen undekha.. look who is milking in from the controversy and it's not Shehnaaz. Look at all the YouTube videos again and check who went on parents first. Honestly Himanshi equally deserves to say sorry to Shehnaaz too. Atleast Shenaaz is being a bigger person and not like Saint Himanshi.

Originally posted by storm22

If you re watch all the BB videos since Himanshi came in and unseen undekha.. look who is milking in from the controversy and it's not Shehnaaz. Look at all the YouTube videos again and check who went on parents first. Honestly Himanshi equally deserves to say sorry to Shehnaaz too. Atleast Shenaaz is being a bigger person and not like Saint Himanshi.

Wrong.

Why do you think BB brought Sana in the first place ???? She isn't someone famous ......and dis is what real people from Punjab hv told us here. Himanshi on the other hand is a big celeb in Punjab.

Himanshi hasn't shown any interest in Hindi industry as of now. Sana on the other hand has clearly said she wants to act in Hindi industry as Punjab industry has boycotted her.

So all in all Sana is the one benefitting from this controversy. Sana has to be really foolish if she thought BB just approached her out of thin air..........BB has always been about controversies and she is here bcz she was involved in one involving a celeb. That's the only reason they brought her. She should hv been smarter to know this issue was going to come up someday or the other.

How she handles it .....is how it will build or ruin her. For starters she can act normal and mature wid Himanshi. Not try to tell people about the thing or talk about it. 

Technically Himanshi started the parents abusing part...in the YouTube videos. Shehnaaz tried to be the bigger person and stop talking about it but cleary Himanshis only game plan is the controversy. She kept lying today how she didnt abuse anyone and it's just Shehnaa but both of them are at fault it's all over the internet.

Second, BB and Salman want them to talk about tur controversy.. that's the only reason why she is there the first place has a wild card entrant. I'm the precap she runs away from the confrontation. Because she knows that a. Its going to make her look bad too and b.her trip in the house will end if she has nothing else to offer. And last but not the least c. She just wants shehnaaz to ruin her image and be isolated with 0 fame.

YouTube videos are not in sequence. From what I hv gathered ......Sana started involving Himanshi's parents ......dts when she retorted.

Himanshi and Sana were both approached when the season first started. Himanshi said it doesnt show her values so shes not going to do it. ( you can read all about it  on himanshis instagram post and comments.)

Second she only joined in for wild card entrant because she saw that Shehnaaz is getting popular.

I'm entitled to my own point of view with checking facts to which I believe so you can say your opinion but mo need to say wrong or right. Thank you 

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

YouTube videos are not in sequence. From what I hv gathered ......Sana started involving Himanshi's parents ......dts when she retorted.

I guess you must have gathered your thoughts on that. But when you watch in sequence you will see who started talking about what first. 

I guess you must have gathered your thoughts on that. But when you watch in sequence you will see who started talking about what first. 

Lol . Attacking me ðŸ˜†

No I hv gathered my info from regional people who hv followed the controversy. Himanshi also confirmed d same and Sana has not once denied the accusation.

Even Salman said dt yesterday and she agreed.

So yeah those aren't my thoughts. If Himanshi was the one who involved her parents first...........why hasn't Sana been able to contradict it even once ????

Himanshi told Infront of everyone in the nomination task that Sana went on her parents first. Sana was ryt der .....not able to say a word.